JR Gas & Water Questions & Answers

Verifiedjrgasandwater.com.au🏆 2024 Award
roger
roger

Hi guys...we have a broken hot water unit 21 platypus court, ocean grove and looking at a heat pump unit to replace it. The existing unit is inside the laundry about 2m away from outside facing wall...are you guys able to look at this and potentially assist with the changeover to IStore heat pump...probably 270L...you can contact me on [Personal Details Removed] Thanks Roger

JR Gas & Water   DM

Hi roger, We do not service Victoria, only South-East Queensland sorry.

Ray Diane C.
Ray Diane C.

Do you check caravan gas, pretty sure our regulator on our van has a leak and could require replacement

Lynne F.

Why, after getting such good service during the installation on 8th March and paying the bill, are we not getting any help with the problem we've had since day one. Brand new hot water system installed and the hot water just dribbles out of every tap and is so luke warm that I have to boil a kettle every time I need to do the dishes in the sink. Don't let me get started on the amount of cold water that runs down the drain before the shower actually gets to almost warm and don't bother with a bath as it would take 10 to 15 minutes to get the tub half full. I'm spending a fortune on water and electricity that I shouldn't have to - if someone just came out (as they keep promising but never actually follow through).

JR Gas & Water   DM

Hi Lynne, Have just emailed AVG (manufacturer) again and CC'd you into the email.

Lynne F.

Thank you. I would be really grateful if we can have this problem sorted out. L

Happy M.
Happy M.

Hi does buy and installation package includes old hot water removal as well.

Chris W.
Chris W.

Yeah they removed everything and left no mess

Roslyn Weston
Roslyn Weston

Do you do hot water system in a caravan

No sorry