Verifiedjrgasandwater.com.au🏆 2024 Award

99% · 7684 · 1%

Bayden M.
Bayden M.2 posts

Hot Water System Installation

Brandon and Sean from JR Gas and Water installed my new hot water system.They were great guys and did fantastic job. The whole process from quoting to scheduling and installation was very smooth, they offered a very competitive price and I would highly recommend this company. Well done and thanks again.
BM Gold Coast Show details ·  1
Alan C.
Alan C.3 posts

Great service yet again!

Highly recommend JR Gas and Water. This is the 3rd time we have used their service and their turn around, service and price were second to none. New hot water tank installed with no issues. Thanks again! Show details ·  1
RYAN
RYANSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent Service at an Unbeatable Price!!

Loved the service from JR Gas and Water so much the first time, I had them install a second Hydrotherm Dynamic X8 260L Heat Pump at my other investment property. Job was done in a few hours. Professionally installed at an unbeatable price!! Show details ·  1
Rus
RusSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Rinnai gas hot water supplied and fitted

Great service great price highly recommend, thanks to Brandon and Michael on time, very tidy, Jarred great price and advice, thanks again Russ Show details ·  1
Aus_Pete
Aus_PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

A Good Tradie Experience At Last

Not the cheapest quote by any means but worth the difference. Hot water converted to Rinnai heat pump. Guys arrived on time, did the work in a timely manner, electricians arrived and did the work but also checked EVERYTHING thoroughly. All water lines and electrical lines are perfectly bent and symmetrical making for a super neat installation. Left with absolutely zero mess. Great supplier. Show details ·  1
Jack McKevitt
Jack McKevittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot Water Install

If I could give six starts, I would. The boys at JR Gas & Water did a fantastic job at my place. My hot water heater failed and I quickly contacted them for a quote and within 1 buiness day they had come back with a quote, then the following day they came and installed the system. Josh and Sean did a fantastic job. Had a good chat with them, both were really nice guys and also very skilled at their trade. Highly recommend JR Gas and Water Show reply
Susan M.
Susan M.

Hot water system install

The service from JR Gas & Water was excellent. Great communication before installation of gas hot water system. Josh was on time, and professional and did a great job. Very happy with work done and will not hesitate to use again in future for any plumbing work. Show details ·  1
Kristine Beckett
Kristine BeckettSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very Happy with Install of Hydrotherm Dynamic X8 Heat Pump

I replaced a very old gas storage hot water system that was not heating very well and low water pressure with the Hydrotherm Dynamic X8 and am very happy. The quote received from JR Gas & Water was the lowest price I had received and they were happy to answer my questions and from start to finish, everything was very professional. Install by Jarred was smooth sailing. Setting the timer up was easy using the manual. Show details ·  1
krisztina t.
krisztina t.2 posts

Speedy & professional!

Thanks to JR Gas & Water & Aquatech for installing my Hydrotherm Rapid X6 210L heat pump. Professional service from comprehensive quote to answering all my questions to prompt install after placing order. Charlie & Sean were quick, friendly & knowledgeable. Even had hot water that night which I wasn’t expecting. Show details ·  1
inskip3
inskip3South East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Very Professional Team Competitive Quote

We recently had a Hydrotherm Dynamic X8 Heat Pump installed for our hotwater.
I rang JR Gas & Water for a quote.
I received a competitive quote the same day.
We organised the installation afterwards.
The whole process from receiving the competitive quote to the final installation was very professional . Communication was extremely good you know what's going on and what the next step will be.
I would recommend JR Gas and Water to anyone wishing to save money on their hotwater system.
Special thanks to Joshua and Brandon who installed the heat pump at our home, we were very impressed by the whole process. Show details ·  1
TIMOTHY
TIMOTHYSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome Work

I had my continuous hot water system replaced. Brandon had the job done in a flash, on time and professional Show details ·  1
Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Awesome service , Hot water system replacement,

For Prompt Service, Qualiity service and value for money, Brandon and Joshua done a great installation and the team at JR Gas & Water had great communication. Show reply
Gowhar
Gowhar2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service and reasonable quote

Replaced our old heat pump ( which lasted us 13 years), with an Envirosun HP Plus. Communication from the start with JR Gas and Water was smooth and thorough. Their quote was reasonable, and the work was carried out very well and smoothly. The 2 young men ( sorry forgot their names) showed up on time and took a few hours to get the work done. The heat pump is quieter than our previous one.Highly recommend JR Gas and Water. Show reply
Karly
KarlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot water heater replacement

Great communication, well priced, and the job was done quickly and efficiently. Show reply
Himanshu
HimanshuSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Professional and Reliable Service

I decided to change my old Rheem 200 litre Electric Water Heater with something more environment friendly and energy effecient.
There were lots of options and brands avaialble online and in the market, it was at first difficult for me to decide, I decided to consult JR Gas and Water after reading about many good reviews about their service. I wasnt dissappointe.They guided me to the different options suitable for me suited to my family size and budget.I decided to install the Istore 270Lt heaptpump with Gold package.
Charlie and Sean from JR Gas and water did an excellent job with the installation.It was neat and very professional.I am very happy with my purchase and with the service provided with JR Gas and water. Show details ·  1
K & T Linehan.
K & T Linehan.South East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Darryll M
Darryll MBrisbane15 posts
Grace Ning Zhang
Grace Ning Zhang

Five Star

J & R Gas and water are very reliable and best service. Easy to deal with. Show details ·  1
Samuel B.
Samuel B.2 posts

Happy customer

Had new heat pump installed to replace old gas system. JR Gas & Water helped to pick unit that suited us and was quick to organise right before Christmas. Friendly and quality work from Jared doing the install in the day. Show reply
gelston.chase
gelston.chasePerth, WA2 posts

Hot Water System

Competitive price and friendly service. Can recommend to anyone looking for new hot water system Show reply
Job Satisfaction
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of continuous gas hot water

This was very easy to organise and was kept informed of the time line prior to install.
Joshua arrived right on time and had the job done within an hour. Left the area as tidy as he found it and helped with a blocked tap as well. Very polite young man. Well done JR gas and water. Couldn't be happier with the service and price. Show details ·  1
Brisbane resident
Brisbane resident

Heat pump install

Had a heat pump install same day as requested excellent service reasonable price Show details ·  1
Don N.
Don N.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

JR Gas and Water is a very proficient Company

JR Gas and Water is a very proficient Company.
Requested a quote on Friday, received it Sunday
afternoon, responded immediately for a five day installation.
Monday morning I received advice the installation would be done at 2.30pm that day. Joshua arrived at 2.30pm and had the Job completed by just after 4.00pm despite running into an unseen snag.
Joshua was very polite and tidied up after completion.
Would strongly recommend using JR Gas and Water Show details ·  1
Matt M.
Matt M.South East Queensland, QLD

Installed a Rheem Stellar 315

Excellent web-based application for a nice end-to-end customer experience: inquiring, quoting, scheduling, paying.

Quotations from other companies were almost double!

The plumbers workmanship was of the highest quality, and while I'm very nitpicky about neatness, there was nothing to nitpick from their work. I was very impressed and thankful that they left the worksite clean and tidy... in fact it was probably left cleaner compared to when they arrived. They were friendly and informative. They also made sure all my questions had been answered before they left. They took a few extra moments to do things like ziptie back a branch that would otherwise brush against the unit. It's simple stuff, but a good sign of how much they care. Show details ·  1

Got patrol
Got patrolGiold coast

Prompt service

Josh was friendly and prompt with installation of gas hot water. Show reply
Christine P.
Christine P.2 posts

Excellent product and service

After getting quotes from other plumbers who were local to us, I decided to go with JR Gas and Water even though they were out of our region, because they had great reviews, their pricing wasn't ridiculous and included everything. The communication was excellent and booking super easy. Jarred turned up within the quoted time frame, completed the work efficiently, left the area clean and tidy and provided an explanation of how to correctly operate and maintain the new system. Thank you very much, we will definitely be recommending this business and calling again for any other requirements. Show reply

MkJ
MkJ2 posts

Hot water service install

Sean and friend did great installing my hot water service today. Very friendly and approachable, and seemed to know what they were doing. I am happy with the service provided and will be calling JR gas and water for my next plumbing needs. Thanks team ☆ Show details ·  1
Clair S.
Clair S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Instant hot water - so good

Just had our 270L istore hot water system installed, using a heat pump. Loving the instant hot water that is now running off our solar panel. Sean and Brandon were on time, quick and efficient and gave relevant information to me. It also looks quite snazzy. Show details ·  1
Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Top plumbing service!

I recently had a Rheem Ambiheat 270L installed to replace a 14yr old heat pump unit which had failed.
Brandon from JR Gas and Hot water did a fantastic job. Brandon's workmanship quality is outstanding.
The process of obtaining a quote and scheduling the job with JR Gas and Water was extremely smooth and efficient. JR Gas & Water offered the most competitive price!
Great work guys. Show reply
Rob
Rob5 posts

Fantastic service from JR Gas And Water

JR Gas and Water installed my new enviroheat pump water heater yesterday. I highly recommend this company. The communication was excellent. The team was on time, polite and approachable. The work was carried out with a high degree of professionalism. Show details ·  1
Akshay P.
Akshay P.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

iStore Heat Pump install

Had an iStore Heat Pump installed by Sean and Charlie. An independant expert rated it a 10/10 job. Very happy and highly recommend JR Gas and Water for the work they completed. Show details ·  1
Christy
ChristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Installed a gas hot water system. Good communication through email in detail before actual work. Good price. Come on time. Good job. Will recommend to others Show reply
Hsiao L
Hsiao LBrisbane5 posts

Fast and easy hot water system installed by Josh and Sean. Show details ·  1
specialk_83
specialk_83Annerley3 posts

Amazing service!! Highly recommend. Professional and punctual

I was so impressed with JR Gas and Water. They recently installed my Hot water system. They were on time, and professional and did a great job. Very happy with the job and will not hesitate to use again in future for any plumbing work. Show details ·  1
Will
Will2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect from start to finish

Great Experience with JR, when quoting for a heat pump was able to guide me through the options and what my property needed. Install was easy as well thanks to Joshua and Sean. Cannot complain Show reply
Drew
Drew2 posts

Excellent service

We purchased the Rheem Ambiheat 270 heat pump and had it installed by the team at JR Gas & Water. Simple installation meant the system was fully operational within two hours and hot water shortly afterwards. Outstanding service from the team at JR Gas & Water. Simply fixed price quote with no surprises. Friendly team who arrived on time and had the job complete in under two hours. Included removal and disposal of old unit. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Morgs
MorgsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Rheem Ambiheat Heatpump

Had a Rheem Ambiheat Heatpump installed today by Brandon and Charlie from JR Gas & Water in Brisbane QLD. An energy efficient unit, that qualifies for both State and Federal rebates. Amazing service, communication and price! Show details ·  1
Jason Y.
Jason Y.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Easy online ordering system, great installation

I ordered and paid for the Rinnai gas hot water system plus the 5 day install service online on Thursday and they came to install the following Wednesday. Very happy with the installation, very neat and great service. Thank you. Show reply
John
John2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Rheem Stellar, an excellent, energy efficient hot water system, supplied and installed by JR Gas & Water

Brandon and team from JR Gas & Water arrived on time and installed the new Rheem Stellar hot water system. The installation was done perfectly and was super fast. Handed over user manual to me and briefed me about the operations and some settings already made by Brandon. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Brendan R.
Brendan R.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

good to deal with

able to get a quick install of a heat pump hot water system. install team did great job and left the site clean and Show details ·  1