JSA Stone

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Chloe C.
Chloe C.New South Wales

Stone that never eventuated (neither did my refund)

I paid over $5000 for 3 slabs of stone to JSA Stone last year. Initially there was excuse after excuse as to why the stone had not been dispatched - delayed shipment, trouble at the wharfs, covid 19 had delayed everything. Eventually we realised it was a scam, by this time the kitchen was partially installed and could not be finished until the stone was received. We realised we had been scammed. Going through legal channels to recover money. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT DEAL WITH JSA STONE

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
ANGELA
ANGELASouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunny Malhi And Michael Riemel The Biggest Scammers! Don't Trust Them.

in August 2019 naively paid Sunny Malhi $2200 for two slabs of black granite stone. Michael Rimmel was advertising on FACEBOOK this non-existing stone. They put me in touch with their stone mason in Brisbane where they suppose to send the stone. Kitchen cabinets were installed but the stone never arrived. For few weeks Michael was lying telling me different lies such as they forgot to put the stone in the truck and so on. After several emails Sunny promised me the refund and of course never happened.
Do not buy stone from this guys, you will be ripped off.

Melita H.
Melita H.South East Queensland, QLD

It's a scam!!!

Paid for stone on the 10th of feb 2020. First lie was that it was at the stone mason in brisbane. 2nd lie was that the was stuck at the dock due to Covid even though we ordered way before Covid Hit. Have been trying to get my money back ever since.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!!!!!

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how JSA Stone compares to other Kitchen Renovators

THESE GUYS ARE NOT FOR REAL

I'm very disappointed with JSA. Having to look at legal recourse, to get our money back.
started answering phones but now no communication either by email or phone.
Don't buy from this company.

This company is a scam, do not buy from them.

We purchased a stone bench from this company in January 2020 and after weeks we are still waiting on our refund since the stone never came. Do not purchase from JSA stone or a Rep named Micheal Riemel who sells their products on Facebook Marketplace. Buyer Beware.

BigDave
BigDaveAdelaide

I would give no stars if I could

Unfortunately like other reviews here, JSA Stone have taken our funds (paid Oct 2019) and since that time have made every excuse under the sun not to provide us with the stone we have paid for. We finally gave up (after months of excuses) and have made a demand for repayment of our funds and have placed this in the hands of our lawyers. NSW Fair trading notified. Please heed our warning and do not deal with either JSA Stone or JSA Tiling as they will take your money and you will never hear from them again.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

No Delivery, NO refund and No reply to Fair Trading, This is what have seen so Far!!!!

D F.
D F.Sydney, NSW

NO delivery of my paid stone

This company is an embarrassment to the Bench top industry.

Lies and deceit is all I have seen since ordering my stone in early October.
I heard nothing for months...then after numerous calls I received a text from another company director in December asking if I wanted a plain white stone or a refund. I asked for a refund and have been chasing my $2,200 for 3 months (hours upon hours of my time) I have been made promises nearly every 2 weeks..."you are next to be paid" I have heard many many times. JSA are still advertising after I was told the business is closing? Stone. I now speaking with Fair Trading NSW - Please be aware of this if you are considering placing an order.

Tracy Keller
Tracy KellerSydney, NSW

Great Quality Stone!

Amazing quality stone, my friends and family love my new luxurious looking kitchen. I was so happy with the pricing also and the staff were very helpful and accommodated all my needs.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how JSA Stone compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Emily Lawson
Emily LawsonNew South Wales

My stone looks Fantastic!

We have moved into our home. And trust me when I say this “Top quality Stone”. The design is amazing and me being a mother of 4 kids, our benchtop does have food stains which come off straight away. My advice is to any mums or family who have bought jsastone use JIFF, it works like magic. Recommend to family and friends