JSEAsy Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Andreaasked

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this program.... I am on a deadline.... have sent emails during the last three days and have not received any response. I would kindly appreciate some guidance to move forward. My name is Andrea and my phone number is 4039158930.
I am willing to pay for some extra assistance as I have already emailed Scott and tried other lines of communication without any return. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Hi Andrea

I was travelling in a remote area of South Australia last week with limited phone and internet coverage. I brought a Sat phone with me that was supposed to work in the region, but it just didn’t work as expected.

I believe Mike spent over an hour with you in my absence.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and am now back in the office if you need any further assistance.

Andrea

Yes, I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I just need to get some logos in for a few clients and get the letterhead working. Thank you.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Suzzanne

Suzzanneasked

Can staff sign off on each SWMS? We have a number of staff working on one site. I would like all staff to read and once they fully understood hazards and how to minimise etc. to sign off on the SWMS prior to starting work. Is this possible with this app?

Hi Suzzanne
The person who initiated the SWMS, a supervisor and manager will sigh off on the SWMS on page 1. Page three of the SWMS report is a sign off sheet for everyone involved in the task. Have a look at our website for more information, examples and video demonstrations https://www.jseasy.com.au/swms-general-information

Zaher Mukha

Zaher Mukhaasked

Is this the original copy of the policy, or it is a safety policy built around the CoR Policy?

Zaher Mukha

Zaher Mukhaasked

Is this the actual CoR authentic copy or an easy safety policy built around CoR?

Hi Zaher
Our Chain of Responsibility (CoR) Policy and Procedure was compiled to meet the requirements of the legislation. It is very different to our general safety policies, and focuses on duties and responsibilities of everyone involved in the Chain of Responsibility.

If you are involved in any of the following road transport activities, you are a party the “Chain of Responsibility (CoR)”

Consigning
A person or company commissioning the carrying of goods
Packing
Placing goods in packages, containers, or pallets
Placing or restraining the load of the vehicle
Driving
The physical act of driving a vehicle
Operating
A responsible person/ entity which controls the use of a vehicle
Receiving
Paying for the goods/ taking possession of the goods

Hun

Hunasked

Where is your base?

Scott L.JSEAsy

Our base is in Adelaide, South Australia. We do provide remote support all over the world using TeamViewer as well.

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives