JSEAsy (page 2 of 6)

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing don’t hesitate this is so simple to use and quick ,support from staff was excellent

The time you save using this program will save you lots of money very professional feel like I’ve stepped out of the dark ages the support was excellent don’t hesitate to buy much better value than anything else around thanks very much to your team awesome

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We really appreciate it!

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

This was my first time using JSEAsy and their support network. Scott was very professional and helpful and resolved the issue I was having promptly which saved me a lot of time. Thanks again Scott.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it.

We are always here to help.

Awesome support and software

Couldn’t have possible asked for better service. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. JSEAsy will make our SWMS development so much easier. Many other features I’m still to explore with great potential

Clea

CleaGreat Southern, WA

Support A level

The support from Scott was beyond anything I have received before - As a small business owner I highly recommend this tool for it's support alone! Well done on such a client based focus.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it!

This program has it all!

Easy to use program for creating a database of workplace information and easily setup SWMS and SOP’s tailored to any job. The after sales support is amazing as well as the readily available information icons that link you to the knowledge base

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it! a Win-Win relationship helps us all.

Excellent product with great support

Perfect solution to the painful task of doing SWMS. Easy to use with plenty of content covering our trade, plus great support with getting started using it. Money well spent

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it

Great product. Saves a lot of time

Excellent support, quick and responsive. The software has a comprehensive database with all required information. We had some issues with the search though a huge database but as soon as you create a template specifically for your case it becomes much faster. Best value for a dollar

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for the review! With every update the database is getting bigger and bigger. We are always working and implementing ways to make using the product easier and faster

Michelle P

Michelle PPerth, WA

A great customer experience!

Thank you Scott for being there to assist me in my first time using JSEASY. The product looks to tick all the boxes we need in our business.
Scott has been so helpful through the whole process of making the decision to purchase, setting up and using it.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it. We are always here to help. A little bit of help can sometimes make the difference between a good or a frustrating experience.

Ryan Clarke

Ryan ClarkePerth, WA

Great Software and excellent support !

I first purchased the basic package which worked well, however I upgraded to the premium package worth the money, saves a lot of time Recommend to anyone !
Scott was very helpful and went above and beyond !

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it. You are helping us when you purchase from us, so we are always ready to return the favour

Brad Ninja Security

Brad Ninja SecurityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and super support

A fabulous solution for small businesses like mine that don't have the resources to employ teams of OH&S specialists but still have to comply with legislation and demands of organisations/govt departments that do have teams of OH&S specialists. Product support is second to none!

Laura

LauraMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great customer service

This program has expedited the creation of SWMS and is easily edited for project specific requirements.
Scott is extremely helpful whenever we have a question regarding the program.
I would highly commend JSEasy.

Outstanding customer service for a great product

Took me a while to get my head around it but I'm so glad I persevered. Scott is only an email away and has always answered any queries like lightening. Thank you Scott.

Greg J

Greg JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product with outstanding support

Not being computer literate I was having troubles using the product. I made contact with the company and Scott arranged screen sharing and showed me how everything worked. I now feel comfortable in doing a site specific JSEA.
Thanks for the help Scott

Very helpful, covers exactly what we need

The product does everything we need - it's very thorough.
We got a lot of help setting up and ongoing support as we started to use the program. Same day return of calls for queries which is fantastic when trying to create these kind of documents.

Top product & Great customer support!

After installing the program Scott talked me through exactly what I needed to do to get started.
There is plenty of content to wrap your head around but once I do I can tell that this is going to save me SO MUCH TIME.
Once you print them the final SWMs looking incredibly professional.

I can't wait to use this for many years to come. Top stuff!

Sam

SamPerth

Perfect simple Safety software

Jseasy is well laid out and with a quick 2 minute tutorial over the phone with Scott I was able to create safety docs with ease, I have been using this software for many years and will continue to do so. Highly recommended.

Thank you Scott, you have made SWMS so easy!

I appreciate you being available over the Christmas holidays and walking me through the SWMS template,and then to put the icing on the cake, you created a letterhead for our business. Scott,you're a star!

Lewis

LewisSydney

Great Customer Service, Great Program

Words cannot describe how much faster we processes SWMS with JSEAsy. the program is very simple to use but yet is so capable in many aspects that paired with the exceptional ongoing customer support i could not see our company ever doing SWMS another way

Excellent system

Scott must be the most patient and helpful person I know. Because of my position I don't use JSEAsy often, but when I get stuck, which is often one call to Scott and he is happy to oblige. Thank you Scott

Polly

PollyParklands

Perfect- their system is excellent.

I found the staff at JSEAsy extremely helpful with the issues and set up I required for my business. They made time and effort to offer full support and have always done so over the past 3 years.
Their product is easy to use and suits my situation and business perfectly.

Andreaasked

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this program.... I am on a deadline.... have sent emails during the last three days and have not received any response. I would kindly appreciate some guidance to move forward. My name is Andrea and my phone number is 4039158930.
I am willing to pay for some extra assistance as I have already emailed Scott and tried other lines of communication without any return. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Hi Andrea

I was travelling in a remote area of South Australia last week with limited phone and internet coverage. I brought a Sat phone with me that was supposed to work in the region, but it just didn’t work as expected.

I believe Mike spent over an hour with you in my absence.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and am now back in the office if you need any further assistance.

Andrea

Yes, I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I just need to get some logos in for a few clients and get the letterhead working. Thank you.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives