JSEAsy (page 3 of 6)

Stollie

StollieAdelaide

Simple easy to use.

The software is simple to use and the templates are thorough. It takes the hassle and stress out of SWMS. Highly recommend!! Scott was super helpful and really understood the processes. I would highly recommend!!

Fantastic service

In a rush to get some documents prepared for a pre qualification JSEAY (Scott) bent over backwards for my company and helped prepare the required forms after hours to get us over the line. Scott is there to help and won't disappoint.

Simo

SimoMelbourne

I can see this making our tasks a lot easier and less time consuming

From my quick introduction I can see the benefits to our business. Safety is paramount and this also give us and our clients peace of mind and a checklist of every task.

Breathing easy thanks to JSEAsy

I am so glad someone had made software like this to make my SWMS anxiety go away. Tried several times to make one in the past and failed miserably and had to pay a professional to get it done.

Happy to say I did my first one on my own on the weekend and just got the SWMS review back from the builder today. his only comment came back saying it hadn't been signed. WINNING!!!

The team at JSEAsy we very friendly and even offered support at night and on the weekend... DOUBLE SHOCK.

Great work on building such an awesome program

Kevin

KDTS

KDTSVIC, 3194

Makes a complex boring task simple and easy

JSEAsy makes doing SWMS easy and the support from Scott has been outstanding has helped out when i had to replace my laptop and re-instate the program and was very helpful with upgrading to a newer version

Saved us time and money, Excellent Value

EVERYDAY ELECTRICAL (SA) have been using the JSEAsy programme for quite some time. We have found it to be the best available. It is regularly updated and i doubt a job exists that's not covered in the programme. Scott has always made himself available to answer questions and guide us with the correct procedures when it comes to OH&S. He's a straight shooter and a person who does respond to your inquiries. JSEAsy is the best value for money around.

Time saving package

Scott was very helpful and professional when I purchased the software. He made time for our company to assist in training us on how to use the package. Overall Scott went the extra mile to make sure all was set up.

Tony

TonyLIDCOMBE

Fantastic customer service.

Scott has helped me navigate the minefield which is WHS
With his help on a remote session I have produced a quality SWMS. The amount of information within the software is mind boggling, the value of the product is fantastic. I will be recommending you to fellow industry colleagues
Thanks again Scott

Andrew

AndrewAdelaide

Excellent product & precisely what was promised.

As a Cleaning company, we needed to be able to produce SWMS, update records, etc - this product is giving us all of this. Very good back-up & after sales service from Scott.

Find out how JSEAsy compares to other Services

Wonderful Product, wonderful support.....

What a fantastic and easy to use, time saving software product. JSEAsy will no doubt save our team many hours of work. Thank you for your wonderful customer service Scott.

Daryn

Darynpakenham

Getting Started

Scott is and was very enthusiastic about JSEASY. He talked me thru the install and we then made my first SWMS, Very hard for Scott not to take over ! I think he had to sit on his hands sometimes. Very informative and helpful, I wish there were more Scott's out there !

Scot was that helpful and was so passionate thanks for your help

Thanks for all your services you can provide this had made my job easier for me spend more time in my business building . I would recommend this system to any small business

Raena

RaenaAdelaide

Great Product for Small Business

We needed an easy to use product to fit in with the running of our business that meets the WHS requirements.
We've needed Scott to help out with install, upgrades & general help on different occasions.
He is always more than happy to help & nothing is too much trouble.
Thanks Scott for everything!

Another level of service

Scott's level of service along with his in depth understanding of work health and safety is the best you could ask for by far. A fantastic company that is great to interact with and provides a very prompt service.

Nathan.X

Nathan.XMelbourne

Great Product and Simple to use!

As an OH&S Adviser for my company i wanted to ensure we had an OH&S Management system that was quick, easy and compliant. This program has been that and so much more, with all the time taken to provide such great templates that are fast and compliant to quickly provide SWMS, JSA's and keep track of our employees training and details.
Scott has been extremely helpful and has done everything in his power to ensure that the setup and run through of the program was explained thoroughly and dealt with in an extremely time efficient matter.
I would highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to take their OH&S compliance and management system to the next level.

Find out how JSEAsy compares to other Services

Fantasic and very easy to use

I recommend this software its great for businesses to use daily. Its very handy and very easy to use. Great service and support you wont be disappointed. Thankyou Scott
AAA

Compliance in one stop

Scott has done an outstanding job of making compliance easy and all in one place. He is extremely helpful making it quick and straightforward without a too much initial setup. Scott has really made pulling together required job site documentation a big time saver and that helps the bottom line. Thanks for a great product!

Great Service and Program

Can not recommend this software enough, has everything built in that you require. I have only had the software for a couple of months so I am still working my way around it. I needed to install the program on my surface pro and with a quick email to Scott he got straight back to me with help with the upgrade and instructions on installing this from my PC to my surface pro. Top service.

An Absolutely comprehensive tool for novices

I was greener than the greenest novice and tried on my own and just got more and more befuddled until I across Scott. He spent at least a couple of hours on me with a lot of patience. The result is I can now achieve what I need to and if I have problem the site is full of self help. Thank you once again. Sylvia

Upgrade

I had 4.2 and upgraded to 4.3..this product is fantastic for experts and novices. Scott is fantastic.. Nothing to much trouble for him. Great service and support. Cannot recommend enough

Andreaasked

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this program.... I am on a deadline.... have sent emails during the last three days and have not received any response. I would kindly appreciate some guidance to move forward. My name is Andrea and my phone number is 4039158930.
I am willing to pay for some extra assistance as I have already emailed Scott and tried other lines of communication without any return. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Hi Andrea

I was travelling in a remote area of South Australia last week with limited phone and internet coverage. I brought a Sat phone with me that was supposed to work in the region, but it just didn’t work as expected.

I believe Mike spent over an hour with you in my absence.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and am now back in the office if you need any further assistance.

Andrea

Yes, I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I just need to get some logos in for a few clients and get the letterhead working. Thank you.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives