JSEAsy (page 4 of 6)

Damo

DamoMelbourne

An absolute toolbox essential... efficient, accurate and profitable

I needed SWMS set up for a large project at short notice, I am so glad i had JSEAsy to rely on. A quick call to Scott for some advice and support which he delivered promptly and professionally. The document was ready for submission to the Head Contractor with plenty of time to spare and the job commenced without delay.
Time and money saved!!!!

Paul

PaulMelbourne

It has been a great tool - very easy to use

Scott has been extremely generous with his time, spent close to an hour working me through various aspects of the program. The results have been fantastic, a great tool which achieved exactly what I needed.

Susan

SusanSale

Excellent System for Small Business

Had to get an urgent job done and Scott spent the time with me to ensure I completed it on time. Scott was very helpful and his tips made my job easier.. many thanks.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very affordable and easy to use software

Scott from JSEAsy was very fast to respond to my questions and was very helpful in all aspects from product information to payment and installation of the software. He also spent the time to run me through the program and set up a personal letterhead for my business. Very friendly and professional service.

Great Price Great Product

Thanks Scott for showing me how to use JSEAsy product it only took 15 mins for the first JSA and the run down very impressed great product makes my job a lot easier.

Jen

JenColorado Springs

Top Notch Software at a Bargain Price

JSEAsy is very easy to use and produces outstanding results. Job Hazard Analysis can be complicated and extremely time consuming, but JSEAsy has produced great JHAs with ease in very little time. Highly recommended product.

It a time saver

Great Product makes life much easier.Thank you Scott for all your help . Highly recommended for businesses of today, to keep up with all the requirements. Jseasy makes it easy.

GREAT PRODUCT

JSEAsy has saved me so much time and money, I highly recommend to anyone looking for help with their safety requirements for your company. Very professional and thorough from the start with continuing service.

Higgsy

HiggsyAdelaide

Excellent product extremely user friendly.

I have been working in the building trade for a number of years, it has become increasingly important to maintain all aspects of workplace safety and OH&S records in good order. Scott's JSEAsy package has helped streamline, and simplify the process.
Scott was very helpful when setting up the programme, and is always easy to contact when initially setting up the system, and I would highly recommend this user friendly product.

Professional and Comprehensive

JSEAsy has really helped me to step up to the next level and win business that I couldn’t before.
It’s a great product with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Thanks JSEAsy!

KSO

KSOQld

Incredible Service - User Friendly Software

Scott helped me with the install and showed me through the product. Only new and haven't used it thoroughly yet but from what I can see it is very user friendly and well structured. Thanks for the help.

Great product and exceptional customer service

I've used this for a number of months and when changing computers had some real trouble getting it to work. Scott took the time to get it set up and step me through some features I hadn't seen yet.

Troy M

Troy MAdelaide

Unbelievable value for money

Great value for money, wish I had of found this sooner.
It has saved me so much time and lifted our image.
I highly recommend to anyone to help with their safety requirements.

Keith

KeithAdelaide

Great product and easy to use

JEASY is a great product, and I use it all the time. It is very user friendly with great support when required. I have recommended it to everyone I know that works in the building trade.

Great program must have

Great easy to use program .Scotts help in assistance me with the program set up can’t thank him enough. If you are thinking of purchasing this program must buy JSEASY.

Good tool to have

Very good tool and easy to use once you know the ins and outs of it. The customer service is excellent. It would do with a bit more for general building and maintenance, even simple tasks.

JSEAsy is as it says, JSEA's JSA's and SWMS just made simple

I have been needing this product for some time, set up quick and easy with Scott's personal assistance. What an absolute ripper of a program that should be used by everyone. It makes compliance easier on all sites. Thanks Scott.

Matt

MattADELAIDE

Great Product And Service

I purchased the software and with in half an hour I was already being guided by Scott on how to use his program.
He also informed me on how to meet my future obligations as my business grows. Great to see old fashioned service is still alive.
I thank you for this addition to my business.

Tom

Tom

JSEAsy SAVED THOUSANDS $$$$ RIGHT AWAY !

Scott's support & service is impeccable! The product itself has helped save thousands of dollars for our small but growing business. Every growing business needs JSEAsy, its easy to use, has great support, great price and protects your business! In return it will save you from those 'Stressful Moments' in life.

Game Changer!!

The software, detail and support are second to non. We've been using JSEAsy for 3 years now and has allowed us to gain access to higher end and more lucrative markets. Have and will recommend again.
Thanks for everything Scott.

Andreaasked

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this program.... I am on a deadline.... have sent emails during the last three days and have not received any response. I would kindly appreciate some guidance to move forward. My name is Andrea and my phone number is 4039158930.
I am willing to pay for some extra assistance as I have already emailed Scott and tried other lines of communication without any return. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Hi Andrea

I was travelling in a remote area of South Australia last week with limited phone and internet coverage. I brought a Sat phone with me that was supposed to work in the region, but it just didn’t work as expected.

I believe Mike spent over an hour with you in my absence.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and am now back in the office if you need any further assistance.

Andrea

Yes, I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I just need to get some logos in for a few clients and get the letterhead working. Thank you.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives