Jubile Anti Wrinkle Serum

Jubile Anti Wrinkle Serum

1.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (4)

A SCAM

$89 was charged to my account. Not what my order showed. I want my money back. I do not have that kind of money! Please refund as soon as possible

Purchased in August 2019 for A$89.00.

Big scam, False advertising, Keep away

I received the samples and was charged $107. But never received the products as I had cancelled before the shipping took place. The Costco card reverse the charge then charged it back at the company request. I had no 800 # to call not an email for the company. I had called a long distance contact number but wad told by the responder that he can not reverse any charges. It is not his job. I was taken by an ad stating that Celine Dion was no longer singing in Vegas or a singer but was now representing Jubile. I BELIEVED IT. The product appeared to be from Canada but it was in fact sent out from the States before Christmas 2018.

Purchased in November 2018 at On line sample only.

Maxeen.H

Maxeen.HPerth, WA

BEWARE!

I had added to the long list of bad reviews previously, and added - WATCH THIS SPACE! I have now, with the help of my bank - the Bank of Queensland, been credited to my account the sum of $1,227.30. So, if you still have any product sent to you - send it back and approach your bank for help to recover the payments taken out of your account. What these sharks have done may not be against the law, persay, but has done them no favours. The best/or worst type of advertising is through word of mouth. Good luck to all.

Purchased in November 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Linda

LindaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Why does a FREE anti-wrinkle cream sample cost $1,800+ ?!!
"Only $4.95 shipping costs"
I have had to cancel my bank card so that no more money could be taken out since June 2018.
No phone numbers to contact, no e-mail address, no invoice, no mention of monies to be paid.
FOUR DIFFERENT companies taking money from my account:-
Bliss Wellness or Glacial Health or Skin Relax or Bodwellness - take your pick.
Is this company in North Carolina or Chicago?
I kept returning the product thinking someone had forgotten they had sent me a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE.
Thank goodness for my brilliant daughter and her technology savvy and persistence for justice.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$4.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Herb

Herb

Beware! Scam! Still taking money after 7 months, even though I cancelled everything

End of June 2018 I ordered the sample, paid for shipping, then saw that the email confirmation said I had subscribed for monthly products. Emailed them and demanded it be cancelled, which they emailed to say it had been.
Just checked my transactions and saw a payment I didn't recognise, and then saw these had been happening monthly. Flagged these as fraudulent with the bank and hopefully can get a refund. Transaction says "CLOUDHEALTHGOODS".
Wish I'd checked these reviews first.

Purchased in June 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

SCAM

They should be taken to court. Frauds. I changed my credit card to stop them charging me for a product I did not order. Be warned. I wish I’d checked these reviews before ordering the alleged FREE sample.

Rebeccah

RebeccahBurlington

TOTAL SCAM - and product didn't work/caused a rash

Free sample not free and causes rash

The product has not noticeable effects other than causing a red bumpy rash. The two week trial period starts when they ship the product. They charge you full price for your "free sample", and refuse to refund you. They state they will only refund if you return the sealed bottle.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$200.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Laila

LailaCalgary

CHEATS and SCAMMERS!!!!!

Please please do not order this product or the sample. They conveniently leave the part of the 14 days notice period out of their email and they charge huge amounts to my card.
If this is how they treat people who are willing to sample their product and be future customers of the product, that's just terrible business.
On calling them, they refused to refund those charges and instead tried to sell me more on their products!!!
Absolutely ridiculous.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Not recommended

The labels look like they were stuck on by a cheap label maker. Very poor quality. Not only that, but the “free trial, just pay shipping” will actually cost you $120 and when you call to dispute, they will tell you there is no such thing as a free trial. Do not fall for this scam.

Disappointed

Disappointed in the company. The free sample is a scum to get credit card numbers to make unauthorized charges in 100s of dollars! Be aware of free samples. Fight to get your refund and change card number.

Scammers!!!!!

Do NOT order their trial cream offers of only paying shipping. They neglect to tell you that if you don't call within 14 days of receiving it, they will charge you the FULL PRICE of the creams, which are each about $115!!! I had a shock of $230 charges on my credit card. Called them and they would only credit me back 50% of these charges. No idea if they actually will or not, we'll see. I cancelled whatever they had me enrolled in and PRAY that they do not continue to charge my credit card on a monthly basis.

Ripped off!

No changes but noticed fraudulent charges in my credit card balance from Hlthylyfe, Glacial Health, Mindful care, Pure Health, Whitesand Health that I did not authorize or was aware of. Disgusted & totally disappointed with this company!

marg

margNorth-West & West coast, TAS

i loved this cream BUt got caught in scam so have not ordered anymore. couldn,t afford to have money

No reaction to anything .All was ok .I realliy liked the serum.
it made my face fill fine and wrinkles were very fine.

Product is terrible

Late arrival of the product due to the postal strike caused less trial time, use of the creams ended up casing me severe skin allergic reactions. Trying to get my money back in return of the products that I can’t use. Company is not helping me.

Jimmy

JimmyHalifax, Nova Scotia

Bad product, bad company!

Wish I had never signed up. Not only did I sign up for a “free” sample plus shipping, but apparently signed up for a Fit Club online piece as well. I threatened credit card fraud and they promised to refund my credit card. I’ll be keeping a close ye on my statement for this and at least I have something in writing. I’ve now sent another note asking them to not put any further charges on my card as I don’t like the product. My skin has broken out. It’s crap. Better Business Bureau or someone needs to do something about this scam of a company!

I am being scammed by this company as I write this. Two charges on my credit card

There was no fine print indicating that by ordering a sample, the company will bill you monthly for over $225 Canadian. I have cancelled my credit card and reported the company for committing fraud. I will not use the product since the company resorted to fraud to market their product. It’s just another scam. Any product marketed this way would have no skin benefits.

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have 5 unopened packets vslue because of Diva Skin Company and Sunshine Products amounts to $1,19

I would like a refund of $1,192.55. I can give you the amounts paid to Diva Skin Products and Sunshine Ski. These must be Side-kicks!! Thought I was doing a young Ozzie a break by starting her off! What a fool, She has a stash more than I will have!!

I can't believe the negative service I received!

If there was a "minus" star I would have selected it! I cancelled my order from a customer service agent, and they charged me for another shipment afterwards. When I called to get a refund the supervisor (apparently I am "not allowed" to put his name in this review - what a shame) was very rude and refused to help me out. He basically said "too bad, I'm not willing to help you at all". I was appalled! After waiting on line to be transferred to someone else he hung up on me.

Terrible

Tried to cancel these free products. She argued. Said they will still ship them and the charges are none refundable.