2.3

Hey Jude

Hey Jude

Worth banking experience, strongly not recommended.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Margie

MargieMid West, WA

No problem setting up account

I opened up a new term deposit account last week with the Judo Bank. Easy process to set up. I will probably move all my accounts over to this bank.. Not happy with the big4.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Mathew H.Judo Bank

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Margie. All the best from the Judo Team.

Ben SmytheBrisbane

Tried to open two accounts, having IT issues, they never called so they lost my money.

Tried to open two separate accounts. They said they were having IT issues, which is fine - these things happen. Received emails every day saying that I had to finish opening the Account. I have now called three times, each time I am told that they are having IT issues. They never called back, never chase up so they have lost any future business. Not worth the trouble.

TopicBusiness Banking
Ben Smythe

No thanks. Called multiple times trying to get the Account up and running and was not called back. No faith in your company sorry.

Banks

Find out how Judo Bank compares to other Banks

Liliasked

I have tried nearly one month to open a term deposit of 250K and I am still nowhere. Although the operator I have on the phone is always very friendly and tell me that the IT people are trying to solve the problem. What can I do to have to have it resolved?
Liliane VC W

Honest Joe
Honest Joe

I would suggest that you try to start a new term deposit as the rates that you would have been quoted a month ago would no longer apply. You are only given 10 working days to deposit funds once an account is considered active. I would seriously try a new account and use Chrome as your web engine and Windows 10. It should be effortless to open and it was for me on both of my term deposits.

Lili

Thank you for your answer. Yes I know unlucky the rates have changed. I use Google Chrome and I have Windows 10 on my computer. I tried several times and was never given a bank account number to deposit the money. I received the answer: account not linked! I have even tried with a new gmail address and it still did not work.
I will try again tomorrow. When everything is entered, should I answer: login in account or done? Thank you very much.

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Hi Lili, thank you for your feedback. Using Chrome as your browser to complete your application generally works best. We apologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to help you resolve this now to get your Term Deposit opened. Please email your name and contact details to customers@judo.bank, and one of our Judo customer representatives, who will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have moving forward and will be able to help you complete your application today. Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty with us, we look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you as quickly as possible.

foxy 777

foxy 777asked

Is it possible to go to Sydney address to check Judo Bank out before putting our monies into Judo Bank? Tks.

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Unfortunately we do not allow casual visits to any of the judo bank offices unless you are meeting up with a banker to discuss your business idea.. Our Term Deposit applications are all online! For any questions or concerns go to our website or call 13JUDO.

Gary Jasked

Can I visit the Sth melb office to set up a $100000 term deposit or only done online?????

TAL

As far as I am aware it can only be done online but you can transfer up to $250k in one transaction via BPAY.
One thing worth noting about this account is that it is not Compound interest but Simple interest only. Make sure you do your research between this simple interest account and other compound interest accounts out there before committing, Judo bank do not make this very clear. Please note I am a customer of Judo, I do not work for them.

Gary J

Thanks Tal. You seem to know what this is all about. Do you feel comfortable putting money in this "new" bank? They are offering a bit over 2% which is better than the main 4. Gary

TAL

Yes I am comfortable putting my money into this new bank. If I was opening a new account I would be selecting the monthly interest payouts to my external nominated account rather than annual interest. This is because they only pay ''simple'' interest. With a monthly interest payout, I can take that money and get it working for me quicker elsewhere rather than Judo holding the whole amount until the end of the term. As with all banks, there are some things that could be made clearer to their customers, so ask them questions directly before committing.

Get an answer from our members and Judo Bank representatives