Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Berry Blend, Fruit Blend and Vegetable Blend

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This product is definitely not for me

Tried this product a friend was selling. Already had healthy diet, regular exercise and adequate rest.
Hoped specifically for increased energy, stronger nails and hair.NO CHANGES whatsoever in 3 months.

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

Sceptic with some positives

I'm A sceptic and keen to know facts.
However I decided to try them and immediate improvement in back stiffness, plus a noted male issue for men had reduced. Feel pretty good, good sleep, otherwise can't say I've noted too much difference. I'll see if any other improvements in the future.

Purchased in February 2019.

MLM SCAM

JP is a scam and all the reviews on here are from reps who sell it. It doesn’t work at all, I was scAmmed into buying it from my neighbour who then hassled me for months to ‘become part of her tribe’. It’s a pyramid scheme and they target vulnerable mums who need to earn an income.

Purchased in October 2016 for $200.00.

Effective Within Did not work
I forgot to say, I used it for months and months and it did nothing.

Literally the best things EVER!

SSC a new mum, breastfeeding around the clock and constantly exhausted I was looking to help get more nutrients in, without too much sugar (I was keto) plus I wanted my energy and brain back!
The products helped me with all this and more! They cleared my skin, boosted my immunity, helped me sleep better, I am happier, more energetic all day, and my tummy issues all sorted themselves out! Even my aching joints stopped hurting!!

Purchased in October 2015.

My results

Within 4 days I had energy to mother my twins. And 4 months to feel no pain from hip displacea.
It's become part of my daily routine and I love it

Purchased in October 2017 for $35.00.

Effective Within A week

I was pregnant with my 1st baby girl, I was sick 24/7 I couldn't keep anything down!

Being on JP+ improved my pregnancy tremendously. I had numerous hospital visits in a week sometimes days for being dehydrated. Once I was on the products I was able to eat and drink anything on the last 4 weeks of pregnancy and feel fabulous!! My girl is now 21 months and is on the children's health study with the chews and she loves them! She has eaten a whole apple all by herself peel and all last night!!
I would definitely recommend Juice Plus+ yes it's just fruit, vegetables and berries but they are transforming my family's health from a cellular level!!! I absolutely love them I cant go without them!!

Purchased in November 2017 for $140.00.

Effective Within A week

I love these products! I will never stop taking them.

I take these for more energy as I’m iron deficient, for my skin as it’s acne ridden and for my general health. I’ve have been taking them for almost 2 years. They have clears up my acne, I have so much energy that I can do anything, and I am eating healthier and actually wanting to exercise. I love them! I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Purchased in August 2017.

Gave me my life back!

Juice Plus did for me what I didn’t think was possible and I was told wouldn’t be possible due to my history. I will be forever grateful for juice plus supporting my body through its healing process and beyond.

Purchased in October 2017.

My non negotiable!

Love these capsules. Helps with my energy. Being a working mum with 3 young kids I need all the extra energy I can get. Hardly ever get sick. So good for your immune system. Loving how healthy my skin looks. 4 years on these. Never looked back.

Purchased in May 2015.

Effective Within A month

Healed asthma and eczema.

This healed my chronic lifetime asthma, and I never get sick anymore. It also healed my daughter's terrible eczema when everything had failed. Also have much better energy and it reduced my joint pains. Amazing product!

Purchased in January 2018 at Juice Plus for $500.00.

Effective Within A month

Absolutely love Juiceplus - lifechanging!!

I first stumbled across the Juiceplus products when my hubby and I were looking for some nutritious recipes that weren’t just meat and veg – we wanted to mix it up a bit! We felt like we were fairly healthy already, but they made so much sense to us and aligned with our values around health, so we decided to try them out and we haven’t looked back!

Since starting, we’ve seen our energy and immunity levels increase, skin improve, hair and nails grow – which was great when we got married in 2018! I’ve personally also witnessed weight loss from changing my lifestyle. But the biggest changes I’ve noticed is that my inflammation pain has disappeared and period pain has decreased. We see this as a preventative measure for later in life and think of the program and products as our insurance policy and as peace of mind that we are fueling our bodies with the good stuff. We are so grateful we found them and see ourselves using them for life!

Purchased in September 2017.

They’ve changed my life!

Love these products!!! Been a raving fan since 2017. Within weeks this exhausted mum felt bounds of energy, relieved my ongoing joint pain & my kids eczema vanished. Very grateful to have something natural, high quality & convenient every day to keep my health at its best.

Purchased in February 2017.

Absolute game changers!

Mum of 3 (youngest 1yr) No longer Tired, defeated, deflated I have received physical mental & emotional changes from the Products. Also lost 8.8kg & over 50cms doing the Free lifestyle & shred programs.

Purchased in January 2019.

Love it!

I have been on the Premium pack (fruit, veggie and berry capsules) for around 2 months, as well as the complete shake and have just started the vegan omegas.

My hubby also loves them and my little boy. After being a mum for a year I was rundown and we were getting sick often. Very quickly I noticed an increase in my energy. A consistent, vibrant energy (not like a wired coffee feeling)!

Within 2 weeks I noticed my skin complexion had improved

A month in I noticed that any fluid my body was holding had gone, as if my tummy and everything was flatter and tighter, even though I hadn’t lost ‘weight’ if that makes sense.

I have listened to doctors recommendations on these, learnt about how they are made and about the company.

Now I continue taking them for the long term preventative health aspect, as I have always been quite healthy but it’s nice to know that as a busy Mum I’m getting this into me every day rather than relying on the leftovers of my sons vegetables some days!

Purchased in April 2019.

Effective Within One day

LIFE CHANGING!

I’ve been on this product for 2 years now and I can easily say I will never be without out. Incredible for healing my gut health. I never knew I could feel this good! And when I found out how much scientific research was behind it - no brainer. Totally recommend.

Purchased in June 2017.

Effective Within A week

Is Juice Plus a Scam? YES!!! More Harm than Good!

Not only are Juice Plus overpriced pills with dubious health claims, but Juice Plus can also be a potential threat to your credit rating when you try to extract yourself from their monthly subscriptions. Don't get hit by these health thugs :(

Before you sign up to their "membership", I strongly suggest that you Google "Is Juice Plus a Scam?" and read the reviews! I deeply regret that I didn't Google first and buy later. In my defence, Juice Plus was promoted to me by a medical doctor, whom I wrongly assumed would give me unbiased, ethical and medically proven advice. Just goes to show you can never really let down your guards against these dubious "Health & Wellness" pyramid-selling schemes, not even in a doctor's office!!! Be warned!

1. There's no evidence that Juice Plus+ is any better at this than a regular multivitamin.
2. Furthermore, taking supplements like these is no substitute for eating whole fruits and vegetables.
3. It's also worth noting that many of the studies on Juice Plus+ have been widely criticized for being industry-funded and poorly designed.
4. It's common for companies to fund research on their own products, but the results of these studies should be interpreted with scepticism — as they may be biased
Considering the high cost of these supplements and the lack of evidence of any real health benefits, you should think twice before buying them.

Purchased in November 2018 for $350.00.

Horrible product and community

I took the product thinking I would feel better. They advised I would have Better skin, weight loss, thick and healthy hair plus happier life. I was Worried about not eating enough fruit and veg for our lifestyle so I decided to take it.

I took the whole shabang! The 3 capsules, the gummies plus the shakes.

I took them for a long time a long long time and what happened was I ended up with gallstones and had to have an operation. ( Doctor has officially said my body couldn’t absorb the things I was putting into my body)

It’s because you stuff your body with too much and your body cannot process so I developed gallstones and wow no one could work out what was wrong for over one year. I was having attacks at night and I lost so much weight. It was the most awful time in my life.

I am ashamed I was selling it to my friends and family as all also have issues.

I wouldn’t touch these things and I am glad that in Australia it seems to have disappeared and not so big .

You get sucked into a community and you think you are doing well but it’s just the people you are continuously with.

Purchased in July 2015.

Buyer beware

Bought this thinking it was a once off payment of $50 now there are trying to take a 3rd payment to do not recommended this crap of a damn company at all.

Buyers beware .

Buyers beware . Don’t throw away $500 for fruit,veg, berries supplements from The Juice Plus + Company. All they want is your money then they don’t want to know about you.. This is pyramid selling . These supplements do not work. Once you are signed up the seller then joins you to their Secret Site. If you read what you have to do even with these supplements of course you would feel good etc etc . The strenuous exercise, excessive water drinking and the small amounts of food to be eaten . This company is appalling.

Just an update . I was told of these supplements by my hair dresser . He had given me the big spool about the products . He in fact had in his salon a folder about the products . Which he asked me to read . Which I might add he did only show me 2 of the many pages . As I am 67 years of age I thought the products may of helped me with my well being . So I said yes I would give it a go . Immediately he messaged his wife to tell her that I would give them a go . Then proceeded to finish my hair . He told me how marvellous he feels, that I might experience a little pooping ( sorry about that but that is how he explained it to me ) He even lifted his TShirt up to show me his flattened tummy which I might add he is only in his 20s . So that afternoon the wife rage me and signed me up . But it the meantime I did meesage her back to say I do have anxiety, I am 67, i do have very bad knees although she did not message me back for a couple of days . But in the mean time I received my order of 6 bottles of 2 x fruit, veg, berries . By this time she had messaged me back and said she was no doctor ( understatement.) and said everything will be fine . So I started taking the supplements . It has been 6 weeks now I have felt no better , no possible change in my well being etc etc. As soon as your are signed up the seller adds you to their SECRET group which you can comment about cooking , exercise etc etc . So I fell so stupid that I had let my guard down for a spilt second to get conned into this . This is why I am putting it out there not to be caught out like I did. I have rang Sydney to tell them of my experience and they now do not want to know me . On one of the posts in the SECRET group a lady asked for comments about a health issue she was having . When I read some of the replies other women were given I just wrote that this woman should seek her own medical advise as none of these comments replies were coming from professionals . So now I have been blocked from the SECRET group. If i had been allowed to view this SECRET group I would never have signed up . All the power excerise workouts, drinking water all day, and just the very small meals you have to eat you would not need all these so expensive supplements . So as an aged 67 year old pensioner I am now out of pocket $500 for nothing . Just want to warn people out there about this pyramid get rich scheme that the next person does not get hurt like I have been . Thank you .Just an update. When my hair dresser was giving me the spool about the Juice Plus supplementes he also told me they were better than Duomine the weight loss prescription tablets . My hair dresser was only the go between it was his wife was the actual seller of these supplements. As he is NOT a professional doctor I cannot see how he can tell people anything like that . PS He is no longer my hairdresser . Day 53 . I have not seen any change what so ever in my well being . Actually of late have started to feel worse so much as I think I should consult my doctor.

Life changing

These have changed my life. I have so much energy, my skin is sooooo clear, I’m sleeping better, my hair is thicker and healthier and I haven’t been sick once. Not to mention all the benefits going on inside my body that I don’t see and feel