Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Vegetable Blend, Berry Blend, Fruit Blend

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Francesca

FrancescaVictoria

Nothing special or new

Overpriced and nothing you cant get from the supermarket. The MLM should have been my first red flag, instead I wasted hundreds of dollars on something that did absolutely nothing. Theres nothing different or revolutionary here, just hype and marketing.

Purchased in August 2019 for $500.00.

Marcia E.

Marcia E.Peel, WA

It Works and is life changing!!!

Its the most studied natural product in the world (proper medical journal studies)
It has just so many benefits health wise!!! Hundreds and thousands of amazing testimonies are not wrong. I love knowing every batch is tested 3 times for over 300 contaminants. It cleanses the blood and eliminates toxins.
In 4 months it cleared up my hay fever, my iron finally came up to healthy range when nothing else worked. Thyroid back to healthy range.
The results were there in my blood tests!
I absolutely trust and LOVE this product! Its liquid GOLD!

Purchased in August 2016.

Effective Within More than a month
Simmylee

Simmylee

Overpriced crap

I purchased this a few months ago...currently dealing with stomache issues and I cannot take this as it makes it 10 times worse just sitting in a box collecting dust...Oh and thanks for taking my grocery funds out...massive rip off and no offer of being able to get a refund on a whole bunch of pills useless to me

Purchased in June 2019 for $500.00.

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

AMAZING

This product changed my whole families life. My partner and I have more Energy, we dont get sick anymore, I dont suffer from back pain anymore, we are feeling healthy and happier thanks to these amazing products.

Purchased for $100.00.

Effective Within A week

Skeptical at first, but after trying the products the results spoke for them selves

I was lacking energy when I first started, I had tried a few things and nothing was helping. once i started on the products I noticed my eating habits improving and my energy increasing. Im now at my lowest weight and actually feel the best I have mentally in years !!!

Purchased for $61.00.

Effective Within More than a month

Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fantastic scam

There is no benefits from these tablets over priced don’t be foolish good to the healthy store and see what you can get better cheaper do some research on these please

Purchased in July 2019 for $180.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This product is definitely not for me

Tried this product a friend was selling. Already had healthy diet, regular exercise and adequate rest.
Hoped specifically for increased energy, stronger nails and hair.NO CHANGES whatsoever in 3 months.

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

Rad

RadSouthwest, VIC

Sceptic with some positives

I'm A sceptic and keen to know facts.
However I decided to try them and immediate improvement in back stiffness, plus a noted male issue for men had reduced. Feel pretty good, good sleep, otherwise can't say I've noted too much difference. I'll see if any other improvements in the future.

Purchased in February 2019.

Eagle88Perth, WA

MLM SCAM

JP is a scam and all the reviews on here are from reps who sell it. It doesn’t work at all, I was scAmmed into buying it from my neighbour who then hassled me for months to ‘become part of her tribe’. It’s a pyramid scheme and they target vulnerable mums who need to earn an income.

Purchased in October 2016 for $200.00.

Eagle88

I forgot to say, I used it for months and months and it did nothing.

Kylah E.

Kylah E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Literally the best things EVER!

SSC a new mum, breastfeeding around the clock and constantly exhausted I was looking to help get more nutrients in, without too much sugar (I was keto) plus I wanted my energy and brain back!
The products helped me with all this and more! They cleared my skin, boosted my immunity, helped me sleep better, I am happier, more energetic all day, and my tummy issues all sorted themselves out! Even my aching joints stopped hurting!!

Purchased in October 2015.

My results

Within 4 days I had energy to mother my twins. And 4 months to feel no pain from hip displacea.
It's become part of my daily routine and I love it

Purchased in October 2017 for $35.00.

Effective Within A week

I was pregnant with my 1st baby girl, I was sick 24/7 I couldn't keep anything down!

Being on JP+ improved my pregnancy tremendously. I had numerous hospital visits in a week sometimes days for being dehydrated. Once I was on the products I was able to eat and drink anything on the last 4 weeks of pregnancy and feel fabulous!! My girl is now 21 months and is on the children's health study with the chews and she loves them! She has eaten a whole apple all by herself peel and all last night!!
I would definitely recommend Juice Plus+ yes it's just fruit, vegetables and berries but they are transforming my family's health from a cellular level!!! I absolutely love them I cant go without them!!

Purchased in November 2017 for $140.00.

Michaela E.

Michaela E.Central Queensland, QLD

I love these products! I will never stop taking them.

I take these for more energy as I’m iron deficient, for my skin as it’s acne ridden and for my general health. I’ve have been taking them for almost 2 years. They have clears up my acne, I have so much energy that I can do anything, and I am eating healthier and actually wanting to exercise. I love them! I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Purchased in August 2017.

Gave me my life back!

Juice Plus did for me what I didn’t think was possible and I was told wouldn’t be possible due to my history. I will be forever grateful for juice plus supporting my body through its healing process and beyond.

Purchased in October 2017.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My non negotiable!

Love these capsules. Helps with my energy. Being a working mum with 3 young kids I need all the extra energy I can get. Hardly ever get sick. So good for your immune system. Loving how healthy my skin looks. 4 years on these. Never looked back.

Purchased in May 2015.

Effective Within A month

Healed asthma and eczema.

This healed my chronic lifetime asthma, and I never get sick anymore. It also healed my daughter's terrible eczema when everything had failed. Also have much better energy and it reduced my joint pains. Amazing product!

Purchased in January 2018 at Juice Plus for $500.00.

KIRSTY

KIRSTYCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love Juiceplus - lifechanging!!

Purchased in September 2017.

They’ve changed my life!

Love these products!!! Been a raving fan since 2017. Within weeks this exhausted mum felt bounds of energy, relieved my ongoing joint pain & my kids eczema vanished. Very grateful to have something natural, high quality & convenient every day to keep my health at its best.

Purchased in February 2017.

Kait

Kait

Absolute game changers!

Mum of 3 (youngest 1yr) No longer Tired, defeated, deflated I have received physical mental & emotional changes from the Products. Also lost 8.8kg & over 50cms doing the Free lifestyle & shred programs.

Purchased in January 2019.

Jess