Juice Plus Berry Blend

Juice Plus Berry Blend

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Skeptical at first, but after trying the products the results spoke for them selves

I was lacking energy when I first started, I had tried a few things and nothing was helping. once i started on the products I noticed my eating habits improving and my energy increasing. Im now at my lowest weight and actually feel the best I have mentally in years !!!

Purchased for $61.00.

Effective Within More than a month

Rad

RadSouthwest, VIC

Sceptic with some positives

I'm A sceptic and keen to know facts.
However I decided to try them and immediate improvement in back stiffness, plus a noted male issue for men had reduced. Feel pretty good, good sleep, otherwise can't say I've noted too much difference. I'll see if any other improvements in the future.

Purchased in February 2019.

Effective Within A week

Buyer beware

Bought this thinking it was a once off payment of $50 now there are trying to take a 3rd payment to do not recommended this crap of a damn company at all.

Bree

BreeSydney

Not worth it

Tried the premium pack and omega capsules for 4months. No real changes, have found better results being off the capsules with correct diet.

Berry and Omegas!!!!

Love love love!!

I have taken this product for about 5 months now. I have so much energy, I no longer take medication for my heart or anxiety. I feel the healthiest I ever have! This product is wonderful.

Absolutely love this product

This product has changed my life! I absolutely love it and im so glad i made the decision to sign up. I have had massive results and feel amazing. I had lack of energy and feel they help with all types of things such as skin, nails and overall health

Wonderful products!!

These fruit, berry and vegetable capsules are amazing! Within a week I noticed more energy, better digestion and better sleep! The vegan omega blend and shakes are also fantastic! Highly recommend

so much more energy now

Started for 9 month old son who has swallowing & digestion problems really helps to boost his nutrition intake & immune system. I experienced a boost in energy immune improved hair skin and nails myself

Worst product

This product is a horrible and expensive waste of time. Money continued to be taken out of my account for a product I didn’t continue to sign up for and is badly advertised as for what you are signing up for. The product itself was useless as I saw or felt no changes after months of use.

Avoid this pyramid scam!

Micro-Nutrition is a necessity

Lyn. M

Lyn. MPerth,WA

Surprising results.

My daughter and I started taking the capsules around the beginning of November.
For my self I have more energy, my hair and nails are longer and my skin is healthier.
My daughter has Alopecia Areata and we have noticed that she has new soft hair growth in areas on her head where she has previously been bald for the last four years.
Although the price is a little extreme we will keep taking these to see what the future holds for my daughter’s health as she also has Type 1 Diabetes.

Pyramid scheme

Do not sign up for this, it is simply a pyramid scheme, if you want vitamins in a shop you buy one bottle and see how they go, these people try to direct debit in excess of $500 over 3 months, you can contact your bank and stop these payments as it's not a proper contract. Avoid JUICE PLUS!

SCAM COMMON THEIVES

Maree

Maree

THEY WONT CANCEL MY ORDER - keep charging me

I requested a one off.... delivery to see if I liked their product - $500 over two months... now they wont stop charging me. I have requested them to stop but still being charged.... DONT BUY FROM THEM.

See all Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend reviews