Juice Plus Vegetable Blend

Juice Plus Vegetable Blend (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

akatgal

akatgal

Stay away from it

I tried the shakes and all the capsules plus the 8 week shred through my gym. The capsules are nothing but overpriced vitamins, you won't feel any different. The 8 week shred is just a very low calorie crash diet. If you feel unwell, you'll be told that its a symptom of nutrient saturation, which is complete bull.

Then there's the company itself and trying to cancel this rubbish. The gym I did this through has lost heaps of customers because of this rip off product. Save your money because if there is a quick fix, it's definitely NOT Juice Plus.

Second Lease on life

Di A

Di APerth

Wish I knew about this sooner

I really could have done with Juice Plus a year earlier than when I started it. After a year of terribly low iron and having to take synthetic iron supplements, I needed results. After just 2 months of taking fruit and veg capsules daily, I had my usual blood tests done and I was no longer Iron deficient. Juice Plus is now part of my forever health plan.

How Have I not discovered this sooner!!

My partner got me on to juice plus about a month ago to help me get back on track and loose weight. well so far I’ve lost 4kgs. I feel more energised and my cravings have changed from chocolate and coke to craving fresh fruit and veg! I hate to say it, but she was right!
Really recommend juice plus to anyone wanting to get healthy.

Bebster

BebsterPerth, WA

Best way to get your health back on track

I started JP a couple of weeks ago and I have already noticed a difference. My energy levels have increased, my skin, hair & nails have improved and my diet is so much healthier than before. I actually crave fresh fruit and veg highly recommend it

I don't think these negative reviews below are fair, they have nothing to do with the actual product but rather everything to do with them not reading the fine print!

Cathy S

Cathy SParkes

Wish I'd found this year's ago!

I tried this product - the fruit, vegetable and berry capsules - after many years of having terrible health problems and they've made a massive difference in my life. I'm feeling better than I can ever remember feeling and I love this product.

Pauline

PaulineMelbourne

Pushes an unnecessary product.

Following medical advice my cousin tried to cancel delivery and stop ongoing direct debits. He was told the refund for undelivered goods could not be made until the goods were returned to the warehouse. The goods were never delivered to his house as the invoice stated. It seems the post office have not received the goods. Is this product a scam?

ChelseaJaronCharlie