Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend (page 3 of 5)

Vegetable Blend, Berry Blend, Fruit Blend

3.4

These products are truly amazing.

I started taking my fruits, veges, berries and omegas 2 months ago, and honestly wasnt sure what effect they would have, but since wearing my belt 4 holes tighter and feeling a whole lot better, mostly noticing the sugar cravings i had are just completly gone, and getting energy back i had 20yrs ago, i simply cannot understand why anyone would say they do not work, i simply love these products.

Was sick for 5 years, chronic tonsillitis, fatigue and poor mental health

Love this wholefood product !

Love my Fruit, Veggies and Berries !! Take them everyday and have noticed increased energy, decreased sugar cravings, eating healthier, my hair is growing faster than usual and so many more benefits !! So happy I found this wholefood product, it is like no other I have ever taken !! I will not be going back to synthetic multivitamins again !!

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Absolutely love this product

This product has changed my life! I absolutely love it and im so glad i made the decision to sign up. I have had massive results and feel amazing. I had lack of energy and feel they help with all types of things such as skin, nails and overall health

Sarah

SarahCraigieburn

Best decision ever

I started taking this product about a month ago because I was constantly lethargic and needing either 6/7 coffees a day or a mid day nap. Since taking the product I have never felt better, soo much more energy it’s actually unbelievable, I find myself craving more fruit and veg and not to mention the extra benefits I’ve noticed like my skin becoming more vibrant, no more big dark bags

Wonderful products!!

These fruit, berry and vegetable capsules are amazing! Within a week I noticed more energy, better digestion and better sleep! The vegan omega blend and shakes are also fantastic! Highly recommend

so much more energy now

Started for 9 month old son who has swallowing & digestion problems really helps to boost his nutrition intake & immune system. I experienced a boost in energy immune improved hair skin and nails myself

SCAM PLACEBO EFFECT

I bought all the different options and unfortunately did my research after signing away all my money. These vitamins do nothing, it's a placebo effect, that costs and arm and a leg. benefits are seen due only to the increase of water you drink (which will always improve your health), they are constantly encouraging you to drink more water. They had no effect. Don't fall for this expensive scam

Noticed no difference. Ethics of company questionable.

I tried Juice Plus Veg, Fruit and Berry capsules and noticed zero difference to my wellbeing. They are very expensive and you are locked in to four months payment. When I cancelled my order (so not to get the next 4 month autoship - need to watch out for that), my franchisee contacted me which is fine, but then went and reinstated my order with a later ship date without my permission! Focus is sales, sales, sales. Makes me sick. I'm very ethical and can't ever give my money to a company that has such poor ethics. The free kids chews sent my kids crazy (super high sugar content) so I stopped them almost immediately. Never again would I touch this product. I now take another high quality multivitamin supplement and feel fantastic.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Stay Away from this company!

Inna J

Inna Jsydney

If you are healthy - stay away

Beware you will be in the toilet for a long time when taking this. Both me and my husband experienced bloating, gas, stretching of our gut due to this product.
If you are not obese and have normal digestion, stay away from this
We originally only wanted the kids gummies, which seem to be making a difference with our son's appetite increasing, which is good
Bottom line, unless you want your gut stretched and spending hours on the toilet, take with caution

Villa B

Villa BCasuarina

Has Made a Significant Difference

Friends of ours had been mentioning these products for some time before i tried them. I started taking the veggie + berry + fruit capsules and it took about 2 months for me to start noticing a change.

Personally i have more energy and less sugar cravings and overall feel energised. I went away and stopped taking them for 3 weeks and thats when i really noticed the difference. I see lots of polarising reviews here and quite frankly find this surprising however i suppose we are all different.

I will continue to keep taking these products i think they are brilliant.

Tom G

Tom GSydney

Scam - shame

This is a scam and uses clever advertising. The kids gummies contain 85% sugar - with sugar hiding in the ingredients list eg, organic cane juice. Effectively feeding kids lollies. The adult tablets are less effective and lower in vitamins then most supermarkets multivitamins. People writing positive reviews must be a part of pyramid scam or not read ingredients list or scientific studies.

Debbie O'Dea

Debbie O'DeaBrisbane, Queensland

Has changed my life

Jess B

Jess BMelbourne

Fruit, Vegetable & Berries!

I have been taking Juice+ for over 3 years, i cannot imagine not having it now! I am energized, my skin is clear, i sleep like a baby and my hair and nails are super healthy. Juice+ has dramatically reduced bloating and helped digestion, I never get sick and my migraines have stopped almost completely. Had a big night? They are also amazing for a hangover :-)

Definitely stick to them, you can't expect results from anything immediately but the long term benefits are unreal. I have also tried the shakes which weren't for me, I prefer the capsules. Worth every cent to me and is now part of my daily routine.

Juice+ for life!

Overpriced rubbish

Naomi

NaomiPORT MACQUARIE

I will be taking Juice Plus for Life!!!

I love them! Fruit, veg and berry.

Worst product

This product is a horrible and expensive waste of time. Money continued to be taken out of my account for a product I didn’t continue to sign up for and is badly advertised as for what you are signing up for. The product itself was useless as I saw or felt no changes after months of use.

Ashley

AshleyWangaratta

SCAM

Product was O.k. Have way too much of it now. Autoship is a trap. Once I cancelled my order before the next lot was shipped, they sent it anyway, and have charged me 4 x times ( nearly $500 ) for product that I didnt ask for. Customer service is rude and just hangs up when you ask questions !! They even threaten legal action when I said I would contest the charge with the bank.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!

See all Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend reviews

Susan Kay

Susan Kayasked

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

I am currently taking 2 capsules each of the fruit, vegetable, berry plus omega and would like to know the total amounts of actual vitamins, minerals etc. I am receiving each day. I am a 70 year old woman in good health and am struggling with Osteoporosis. Do I need extra calcium, D3 supplements to rebuild my bones or am I receiving enough with my Juice Plus regiment. Thanks, Susan

Michelle Y.

Michelle Y.asked

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Which vitamins are in this blend?

Mary P.
Mary P.

It’s basically like eating 14-16 serves of fruits and vegetables and contains all of the nutritional properties

Ali J

Ali Jasked

Juice Plus Fruit Blend

I've just started these 4 days ago and just took 4 fruit blend instead of 2 fruit and 2 berry, is that bad? should i still take 2 berry or wait till tomorrow now

Debbie Tryhorn
Debbie Tryhorn

Aww i do hope you found your answers
You never have to worry if you took too many fruit or any of them for that matter
Just take the berries also you'll be fine ok

Get an answer from our members and Juice Plus representatives