Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend

Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend (page 4 of 5)

Vegetable Blend, Berry Blend, Fruit Blend

3.4

Magda

MagdaMelbourne, VIC

This is a perfect product

Avoid this pyramid scam!

This is a scam do not fall for it

JuicePlus is a scam that charges you every month for orders you never asked for. When you try to cancel, they demand that you pay "what you owe them" before they can process a cancellation. Forget about getting a refund. Don't fall for it.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Juice Plus Fruit & Vegetable Blend compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Tam

TamSydney

Loving Juice Plus - Fruit, Veges and Berries

I have only just recently started using Juice Plus, but I only have good things to say about it. I have gained energy and I don't feel so sluggish, my cravings for sugar are diminishing, and I am opting for healthier choices, my mood has lifted and I seem to be able to handle things a lot better, I used to have brain fog like my head was always in a cloud, but now i feel my mind is clearer. My kids also take the kids chewables, that you get for free (the company sponsors a child) if you purchase certain products, and they love them, they said they feel healthier and not as hungry as they used to be, not as moody too.

Disgustingly Unethical Company

After working this business with in this company for two years I have found them to have the most disgraceful level of service and the most disgusting business ethics I've ever come across.

Do yourself a favour and stay away from the business side all together. The products that ok but to be honest they're extortionately overpriced for what you get.

AVOID !!!

Can't wait to see what happens!

After taking Juice Plus I discovered that I had heaps more energy, before this product I would come home from work and go straight to bed leaving the cooking to my husband most nights. I can now come home, play with the dog, cook dinner etc etc. I also have healthier hair, nails and bowel. I can't wait to see what health benefits are around the corner from eating 30 fruits and vegetables every single day. No where else can I obtain this many nutrients for around $4/day.

akatgal

akatgal

Stay away from it

I tried the shakes and all the capsules plus the 8 week shred through my gym. The capsules are nothing but overpriced vitamins, you won't feel any different. The 8 week shred is just a very low calorie crash diet. If you feel unwell, you'll be told that its a symptom of nutrient saturation, which is complete bull.

Then there's the company itself and trying to cancel this rubbish. The gym I did this through has lost heaps of customers because of this rip off product. Save your money because if there is a quick fix, it's definitely NOT Juice Plus.

Love it! Super healthy over here!

Love juice plus! I’ve been taking it for nearly 6 months, I work nights 4-5 nights a week. Have two toddler boys to run after and I am pregnant with our third babe and I don’t think I would have the energy to function on only 4-5 hrs sleep a night without them! Not to mention that this being my first vegetarian pregnancy it has been my healthier one yet! I cannot wait to see how I recover and feed from this pregnancy compared to my previous two! And my boys have been so much healthier too!

Micro-Nutrition is a necessity

Second Lease on life

Di A

Di APerth

Wish I knew about this sooner

I really could have done with Juice Plus a year earlier than when I started it. After a year of terribly low iron and having to take synthetic iron supplements, I needed results. After just 2 months of taking fruit and veg capsules daily, I had my usual blood tests done and I was no longer Iron deficient. Juice Plus is now part of my forever health plan.

How Have I not discovered this sooner!!

My partner got me on to juice plus about a month ago to help me get back on track and loose weight. well so far I’ve lost 4kgs. I feel more energised and my cravings have changed from chocolate and coke to craving fresh fruit and veg! I hate to say it, but she was right!
Really recommend juice plus to anyone wanting to get healthy.

Lyn. M

Lyn. MPerth,WA

Surprising results.

My daughter and I started taking the capsules around the beginning of November.
For my self I have more energy, my hair and nails are longer and my skin is healthier.
My daughter has Alopecia Areata and we have noticed that she has new soft hair growth in areas on her head where she has previously been bald for the last four years.
Although the price is a little extreme we will keep taking these to see what the future holds for my daughter’s health as she also has Type 1 Diabetes.

Bebster

BebsterPerth, WA

Best way to get your health back on track

I started JP a couple of weeks ago and I have already noticed a difference. My energy levels have increased, my skin, hair & nails have improved and my diet is so much healthier than before. I actually crave fresh fruit and veg highly recommend it

I don't think these negative reviews below are fair, they have nothing to do with the actual product but rather everything to do with them not reading the fine print!

Cathy S

Cathy SParkes

Wish I'd found this year's ago!

I tried this product - the fruit, vegetable and berry capsules - after many years of having terrible health problems and they've made a massive difference in my life. I'm feeling better than I can ever remember feeling and I love this product.

Cate

CatePerth

Credit Card Fraud - Watch Out!

I ordered in April 2016 and cancelled it a few days after, but Juice Plus charged my credit card several times after (Even 1 year after my cancelled order) All in all an amount over 1.000 AUD!!

My credit card institute got me some money back, but the company Juice Plus and it's CEO still deny everything, although I sent them obvious proof!

Watch out for this company!!

Mags

MagsSydney, NSW

6 weeks in and loving it

I’ve now been on the Trio Capsules for about 6 weeks and I’m loving it! My hair is stronger, my skin has cleared up and is hydrated, I have more energy and I’ve lost some cms from my stomach and thighs!
Like All lifestyle changes, you need to continue in order for it to work so I can see why they only have 4 month packs as you need to see the effect before judging the products!

First few weeks, I had some headaches and didn’t see or feel a difference but I’m glad I continued because come week 4 I started noticing differences and now 6 weeks in others have commented also!

Pyramid scheme

Do not sign up for this, it is simply a pyramid scheme, if you want vitamins in a shop you buy one bottle and see how they go, these people try to direct debit in excess of $500 over 3 months, you can contact your bank and stop these payments as it's not a proper contract. Avoid JUICE PLUS!

SCAM COMMON THEIVES

Utter disappointment!

I was sold Juice Plus in such deceptive manner it’s ridiculous. I was conveniently told this was a monthly commitment (me thinking that I will pay per month and can cancel when I want). No you’re stuck for 4 months, pay a ridiculous amount that if she sales person Petty had been honest with me I would NEVER had committed to.
Don’t buy it !