Juju Menstrual Cup

Juju Menstrual Cup

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Juju Menstrual Cup? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Effortless insertion and removal
Easy to clean

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Comfort

TERRIBLE customer service

Purchased in .

Lucy
LucyHunter Region, NSW

Been using Juju for nearly 4 years

Once you get experienced with a juju it’s the best thing ever. Those giving bad reviews after 5 uses is unfair, once you get used to this no turning back! Nearly 4 years on and my cup is still in good working order, I invested in a new pink one different size in Black Friday sales. When I bought my juju it was only clear cups and 2 sizes now they do 4 sizes and 4 colours! Get one!

Sandy
Sandy

Wish I bought it years ago

I’ve found it holds so much more than a tampon, without the risk of leaking, so I don’t have to worry about it for hours and hours. I sleep so much better because I’m not worried about making a mess!
I wish I bought it years ago. Would have saved so much money and hassle.

Comfortable, easy to wash (and no smelly bathroom bin with discarded tampons and pads!) although has discoloured a little over the years. Adding a cap full of hydrogen peroxide to the sterilising process helps.

Tip: the smaller size worked for me even though their recommendation was to go up a size if you were past a certain age.

Purchased in for $49.

Extremely hard to remove

It is easy to insert, it hasn’t leaked and is comfortable to wear. Unfortunately, I have used it 5 times and 5 times it has been extremely difficult to remove. There is insufficient grip on the cup and it is difficult to hold and break the seal and shimmy it down. I’ve tried various ways, watched Youtube tutorials and still have not been able to remove it without it being uncomfortable, painful and time consuming. And it is uncomfortable for days after removal because of the difficulty in removing it.

Literally the Worst Product Ever

These straight up do not work.
I've been using various shapes of cups now for about six months thinking that maybe it was incorrect insertion or my snatch is malformed, but over that entire six month time, I used my cup with a pad to hopefully "get the hang of it eventually" like they bullshit to you on the website, and there was not one SINGLE time during that whole six months it didn't leak.
False advertising, un-inclusive, and a complete overpriced waste of money.
Could not possibly recommend less.

Purchased in for $50.

Causes Irritation No

On my third cup and never going back!

On my third cup (1st was victim to an opportunistic dog attack, 2nd has become my spare after having my first bub).
The Low cervix (cup #4) is a perfect fit and I love the new pink colour.
Very comfortable.
Easy to insert and remove.
Soo easy to clean.
No waste and more transportable than pads/tampons).

Purchased for $49.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Experienced cup user, found this one unsuitable

Purchased for $49.95.

Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ladymmc
LadymmcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous product. Shame about the discolouration.

I have had my cup for over 12 months now and being clear silicone I found it has discoloured quite a lot, despite my cleaning it every time I use it. I even boiled it and it's still discoloured. But the product itself is great, especially for someone with a low cervix. I have just purchased a new one, in pink this time. I wear mine every day due to heavy cervical discharge between periods and it's been a godsend.

Purchased at Nourished Life for $49.95.

s.ambro
s.ambroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wish i bought it sooner!

I bought a cup from another brand that was recommended in a blog post for a low cervix. It had the odd leaking, slightly uncomfortable and the stem was painful and uncomfortable i had to cut it off which made it difficult to get it out. I just tolerated these issues because i have a low cervix and tilted uterus so figured due to those issues i would never find a cup that was 100% fault free. I wish i had just gone straight for the JUJU model 4. I was scared when i first seen it because it was slightly wider than my previous cup. But it is so soft, absolutely no discomfort, i am able to keep the stem as it is not irritating. So far so good an amazing product and definite value for money!!

Purchased in for $49.95.

Yasemin ş.
Yasemin ş.Sydney, NSW

it leaks

I tried 2 times juju cup. it's comfortable but leaks. I was excited to receive my cup. It's ok to insert and taking out, However, it leaks and I don't know what to do. I tried different positions and folding but still leaks. I don't feel any discomfort. When I take off the cup, it is usually half full. I don't understand why it is happening. Should I try different brands?

Purchased in for $50.

Alex S.
Alex S.

It’s ok

Although I really like the concept of the cup I found I could feel it because it is very hard. I felt pressure on my bladder but I have a sensitive bladder. Also I find it over priced specially because I have now to purchase a new one. I am now on a hunt for a softer cup and found that prices are cheaper than the Juju.

Purchased in for $60.

Surfpuppies
SurfpuppiesMid North Coast, NSW

JuJu Menstrual Cup High Cervix

Size guide is WAY off

I purchased the 2nd size designed for women over 30 or who have had kids. I don't have kids but am over 30. It is WAY too big. The material is obviously good, but is for too hard to be comfortable. Made me feel sick wearing it. The company should have more details around sizing as now I have wasted a lot of money on something I cannot use.

Kyles79
Kyles79

I really wanted this to work

My 2* is not for the product itself - it is made out of good material, and I can see it would work very well. It does require some ribbing on the base to give grip on removal.
I got this for travelling primarily, but it did not work for me. The take home message is if you are going to get a cup, no matter what brand, ***go to a dr (gyno) first***. My experience ended up in the emergency room and major intervention required to get it out due to an unknown kink in my pelvic anatomy. $55 is very pricey when it turns out you can't use something. View this like a diaphragm and get "fitted".

Wished I had tried this sooner

I brought the juju cup model 2- due to heavy periods in the past and once I got the hang of everything it has been the best decision I have ever made!

The cup itself is great quality, sturdy and easy to use. I had to find the best technique that would work for me I used the fold in technique which has worked best. Removing takes getting used to however it gets easier with time. The model 2 is quite stiff which works for me due to very heavy periods I tried the model 1 but it collapses.

Definitely wish I had tried this earlier it saves a lot of stress, money and pain! I do continue to get cramps but they have definitely decreased. I recommend juju 100%

Tdj
Tdjasked

I had a juju cup but the grip part was too hard to get ahold of. Is the newer version with the higher raised ridges easier to handle?

PJO
PJOasked

I just keep leaking, what am I doing wrong?
I can hear it open when I have inserted it correctly, the cup is not full when I take it out, am I putting it in too far? I can easily reach the tip when it is inserted. Thanks.

raf
raf
Robyn
Robynasked

I wondering if this product would work for me I'm a heavy bleeder on days 3,4,5 and have tried tampons before and they fall out when I stand up after inserting it tis?

Danni
Danni

Features:

• The JuJu Cup comes in 4 different shapes and sizes, letting you choose the right fit for your vagina and cervix.
  • It can be worn for up to 8 hours, meaning less time spent inserting and removing it.
  • The menstrual cup is made from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone, so you can easily shape it in a way that makes it easiest to insert, and once it’s in you don’t need to worry about it irritating your insides.
  • A storage pouch comes with the cup, allowing you to easily and discreetly store and carry it.
  • You can rest easy knowing no animals were harmed for your menstrual cup - it’s vegan and not tested on animals.
  • The cup is BPA and latex free.
  • A JuJu menstrual cup costs $49.95.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the JuJu Menstrual Cup was comfortable inside their bodies, and was easy to insert and remove.
  • They also said that it was easy to clean.
  • Many reviewers reported that there was minimal leaking when using the menstrual cup.

Points to consider:

• If you get a lighter coloured or clear menstrual cup, it may discolour over time - while this may look a bit unsightly, it doesn’t impact the effectiveness of the product.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups