Julie Morris Conveyancing

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Josh Daniel
Josh DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prefect and outstanding customer service!

Not only FHB but we also ran into bad experience with previous conveyancer. Julie Morris helped us along the way to finally settle our land purchase. They are very responsive and handled all our queries above and beyond our expectation.

Darren Barry
Darren BarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

This was the second time using JMC, & if buying or selling in the future I’d be sure to use them again. I don’t think I could leave a better review than that.

Job Satisfaction

Very impressed with the service provided.

Julie Morris Conveyancing was recommended to us by a family friend for the purchase of our rental property. The whole process was well managed and settlement occurred on time. Very impressed with the service provided.

Adele
Adele Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Settlement

The team at JMC were wonderful to work with and very helpful. The settlement of my parents property was by no means an easy process but the team at JMC went over and beyond to ensure the deadline was met. Erin was fantastic!!! A million thank you

Fantastic Service, Great Communication

My partner and I worked with Erin from Julie Morris Conveyancing to help with the purchase of our first off the plan property. It has been a pleasure to work with them and they went above and beyond to ensure we got the best outcome for our situation. They kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing to anyone.

Robert M.
Robert M.Victoria

Professional Conveyancing Service.

This is the second time that l have used JMC Conveyancing.
Cannot thank the team enough for their help and professional conduct.
I highly recommend them and will be using this same Company for all future Conveyancing.

Gilbert
GilbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service!

As a first-time home buyer, we have not much knowledge in buying a property. Julie Morris helps us along the way to finally settle our land purchase. They are very professional and quick to answer all your queries.

Darius K.
Darius K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Five Star Team

I would recommend the team at Julie Morris Conveyancing to anyone who needs settlement done. Responded to all my queries and know their business well. Everthing was smooth and on time.

Lindsay
Lindsay

The best Conveyancing.

The best Conveyancing. This is my fourth time I have used Julie Morris Conveyancing. Three times I have lived interstate and have only spoken to her and the team via phone and email. The team overall experience has been phenomenal. The amazing team made the transactions smooth and no stress. Special thanks to Anthony, Amy and Erin. I highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing.

Kirsty
Kirsty Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Great customer service from friendly and helpful staff. Requests responded to quickly, many even after normal working hours. Only have praise for the service we received when buying our home, couldn’t fault them in any way.

mel
mel

Stress Free!!

Erin from Julie Morris handled my settlement and did a fantastic job. I was always kept up to date with each step and the entire process was stress free . I would highly recommend this team .

Sad Buyer
Sad BuyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2nd purchase using JMC. I can’t complain, they acted quickly to make sure we can settle on time. Will definitely use them again and I also recommended them to our friends.

Brendan Edmondson
Brendan EdmondsonNortheast, VIC

Outstanding Service

With the purchase of our first home together, Julie, Anthony and Erin were there for us every step of the way. Erin was available and always responded in a timely manner, answered all our questions and inquiries and kept me calm. Julie and Anthony, from our first call together and well past our settlement day, kept us updated, informed and just showed us trust every step of the way. Buying property is a big decision and you definitely want Julie Morris and her team working with you.
We are deeply grateful to JMC for making this experience easy and enjoyable. We would highly recommend anyone looking to buy or sell to engage this amazing team.

Erin has been great in every step. She was very calm and patient through the entire process and worked her way in helping us achieve our desired outcome with the developers. Cannot thank her enough for going out of her way. All the best Erin.

Preetam S.
Preetam S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for land settlement

We used Julie conveyancing for our land settlement. It was a great pleasure as they clearly outlined the terms and conditions in the land contract and helped us in a smooth settlement.