Julie Morris Conveyancing

165 reviews · Statistics

88% · 14518 · 11%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sydney K.
Sydney K.2 posts

Professional and friendly service

Erin was fantastic during the sale and then purchase of our properties. All transactions were completed on time and with great attention to detail. Erin made sure we were kept in the loop through the whole process.
CRW
CRW

Highly Recommend - Amazing Service

Julie Morris did a handover to Erin who has been looking after me. i was worried that might cause some issues with something being missed however Erin has been phenomenal. She has been constantly one step ahead and her communication with me has been first class. As a first home buyer I was a little nervous to do this process but Erin has been amazing through the entire process. She clearly cares about her work and i highly recommend her to anyone needing these services.
Thankyou Erin for looking after me!
Madeleine
Madeleine

Making things easy

Julie and the team helped with the purchase of our fist house so it was a no brainer the second time around. The team make things effortless even though we were interstate and I will be using them again.
Helena
HelenaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Team and service

Julie and Erin were amazing and answered every question and chased up all my queries! I was a FHB and they made it everything so easy! I couldn’t recommend them enough. Any worry I had disappeared with JMC.
Luke
Luke

Very happy

Erin was Very professional and very helpful.She kept me informed on all the steps and was very patient with me .Erin is a great asset to the Julie Morris Conveyancing team
Josh Daniel
Josh DanielVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prefect and outstanding customer service!

Not only FHB but we also ran into bad experience with previous conveyancer. Julie Morris helped us along the way to finally settle our land purchase. They are very responsive and handled all our queries above and beyond our expectation.
Darren Barry
Darren BarryVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

This was the second time using JMC, & if buying or selling in the future I’d be sure to use them again. I don’t think I could leave a better review than that.
Russell
Russell

Very impressed with the service provided

Julie Morris Conveyancing was recommended to us by a family friend for the purchase of our rental property. The whole process was well managed and settlement occurred on time. Very impressed with the service provided.
Adele
Adele VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Settlement

The team at JMC were wonderful to work with and very helpful. The settlement of my parents property was by no means an easy process but the team at JMC went over and beyond to ensure the deadline was met. Erin was fantastic!!! A million thank you
Phillip
Phillip

Fantastic Service, Great Communication

My partner and I worked with Erin from Julie Morris Conveyancing to help with the purchase of our first off the plan property. It has been a pleasure to work with them and they went above and beyond to ensure we got the best outcome for our situation. They kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing to anyone.
Robert M.
Robert M.Victoria2 posts

Professional Conveyancing Service

This is the second time that l have used JMC Conveyancing.
Cannot thank the team enough for their help and professional conduct.
I highly recommend them and will be using this same Company for all future Conveyancing.
Gilbert
GilbertVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great Customer Service!

As a first-time home buyer, we have not much knowledge in buying a property. Julie Morris helps us along the way to finally settle our land purchase. They are very professional and quick to answer all your queries.
Darius K.
Darius K.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Five Star Team

I would recommend the team at Julie Morris Conveyancing to anyone who needs settlement done. Responded to all my queries and know their business well. Everthing was smooth and on time.
Lindsay
Lindsay2 posts

The best Conveyancing

The best Conveyancing. This is my fourth time I have used Julie Morris Conveyancing. Three times I have lived interstate and have only spoken to her and the team via phone and email. The team overall experience has been phenomenal. The amazing team made the transactions smooth and no stress. Special thanks to Anthony, Amy and Erin. I highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing.
Kirsty
Kirsty VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Great customer service from friendly and helpful staff. Requests responded to quickly, many even after normal working hours. Only have praise for the service we received when buying our home, couldn’t fault them in any way.