Julie Morris Conveyancing

4.3

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst conveyancing

Don't know how to read section 32 and explain of any issues. We purchased a property, all but problems and there are things like zoning that should've highlighted by this stupid company and they failed in their responsibility. Please avoid these idiots.

Kishore

KishoreJacka 2914, ACT

Recommended Conveyancing services

Fantastic service I would work with them again if the opportunity arose.
Julie Morris Conveyancing did a very efficient job of handling the property settlement for me with the current situation.
Thank you.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Commendable service

We are happy our financial broker recommended Julie Morris to us, very professional and always ready to answer our queries. I will definitely recommend them to my friends. Thankful for them. All the best!

Professional and friendly

Erin assisted us with the purchase of our land. Erin was happy to help us when we came into last minute issues, by taking calls after hours and answering questions.

Rommel

RommelVictoria

Very Professional and very easy to work with.

Julie Morris was referred by a friend. Initial contact was very friendly, explained the process and answered all my questions. Contract signing was also a pleasant experience. Few days before settlement date, I was guided on the things I needed to do and again answered all my queries. It was a very pleasant experience and highly recommended

mary

marySydney, NSW

Julie Morris Conveyancing.

Julie Morris Conveyancing did a very efficient job of handling the sale for me. Everything went smoothly. Great price for the service provided. I would work with them again if the opportunity arose.

Saurabh Bakshi

Saurabh BakshiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great smooth service

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Julie Morris Conveyancing All staff was really helpful and took the pressure off us.Erin was very attentive and gave her 100% to make it a smooth transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you once again Julie Morris Conveyancing

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication and inexperienced team

You get handed around the firm and you never know who you're supposed to contact. I'm okay if they're good communicators but they're not - seem like an inexperienced team. Definitely far better out there!!

Incredibly helpful and friendly.

This is the second Conveyancing that Julie and her crew have handled for us. They always go far beyond what I would expect in terms of service and friendliness. They give timely reminders of deadlines and attend to all that needs to be done with no fuss.i highly recommend!

Efficient and friendly

Thank you Julie Morris Conveyancing for arranging our unusual purchase and negotiating several hurdles with ease. Staff performed all tasks in a timely manner and liaised effectively on the trickier matters.

Gem

GemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So pleased we chose Julie

We used Julie to sell two properties for us and have been very impressed at the care we received on both sales. Our main home encountered a very unusual problem and Julie went above and beyond to resolve it for us, and was certainly there for us when we needed it most at a very stressful time. I cannot recommend Julie highly enough and would recommend her in a heart beat.

Mahtab Syed

Mahtab Syed

Our first property got settled via Julie Morris Conveyancing !

We bought our first property and Julie Morris Conveyancing helped us with the process and settlement was as planned. Team is helpful and efficient. Responses were quick. I highly recommend.

Smooth Sailing

Recently sold a property with Julie Morris and it was smooth sailing experience. The service was prompt and accurate and I will definitely use them again in the future for my purchases.

Jana

JanaSouthwest, VIC

Very sluggish and acts like a Postman rather conveyencer

Had been dealing with them for little over 6 weeks for an issue of section 32 to sell a land. Very sluggish way of operating; no return of calls; Only realise your subject and tasks, upon your calls (otherwise no action). Absolutely zero negotiation with other party - but act as if a post man "I asked, and they said no" (I personally rang the other end, and got things agreed much easier than relaying on Julie Morris conveyancing)

Excellent service & expertise

We recently purchased a property, with Anthony & Claire from Julie Morris Conveyancing assisting along the way. Other family members have also utilised JMC's services in the past. Each situation has been vastly different, yet the expertise of JMC's staff has achieved the optimal outcome with the least stress. Would highly recommend!

Property purchase.

Anthony kept me well informed as the purchase progressed I found the team their friendly and helpful.l would recommend there conveyancing service to anyone looking at purchasing a home in the future.

I'd give more stars if I could

My husband and I have just settled on our land with Julie Morris Conveyancing. Julie and her entire team are extremely professional and knowledgable. They kept us informed and our settlement easily went through. It was a delight and a pleasure to work with them. We highly recommend them and we will certainly be using them again should the need arise.

Dhiraj T.

Dhiraj T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful

Julie Morris Conveyancing was a pleasure to work with. The entire team is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was not able to do the settlement because of change in my situation and Julie Morris Conveyancing helped me in my tuff situation to, not only get the refund of my deposit from developer, also they waved off professional fees as well.

No help and no communication.

Wazza S.

Wazza S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad advice and now no response

Don't be fooled by Julie's initial sales pitch.
I was provided with advice that a condition wasn't required for the claw back of land tax on settlement (after I proposed that we have one) only to be charged when we did settle.
I queried this only to receive curt responses from staff so I queried Julie directly (she was the one who provided the advice) and she hasn't bothered to respond to my email.

Poor form.