Julie Morris Conveyancing

Julie Morris Conveyancing (page 2 of 6)

L.K.V

L.K.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent team

Excellent service I didn’t have to worry about anything. They made selling and buying an ease. All the staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were very helpful whenever I needed anything answered or done.

Emily J

Emily J

Thank you to the best Conveyancing team!

The whole JMC team have been friendly, professional and incredibly informative. They have made what could be a stressful process, exciting and enjoyable. If you need an effortless experience, they are for you!

Smooth as silk

Thank you Claire and the rest of JMC. Great service and customer care that leaves you full of confidence. I highly recommend JMC to any one in need of their expertise.

Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend JMC

We have been blown away with the service provided by Julie Morris Conveyancing! Having sold and purchased properties in the past, this has been by far our best experience. The entire team are professional and highly organised, continually checking in to ensure we are on track and comfortable with the process.

Sen Swaminathan

Sen SwaminathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great conveyancing service. They run like a well oiled machinery!!!

Being a first home buyer we were very anxious about the settlement and financial transfers. Brad from Julie Morris was such a calming influence and helped us understand the process and the next steps. The team at Julie Morris sent us prompt alerts well in advance before key dates and made the the entire settlement process very smooth for us. Great service would recommend them strongly.

Can’t go wrong with JMC

The Team at JMC was great from the time we made the initial enquiry till settlement! Everything was made simple. Explanation on the process were clear! They were very patient with all out enquries and they made sure they got back to our queries by end of business day! What a great team! Thanks JMC!

Robert C

Robert CVictoria

Home sale

JM services was 5 stars from start to finish thanks to the team
All calls emails were answered promptly with out a worry we gladly. Use the team very soon thanks again

Robert

Deep

DeepMelbourne

Very helpful and responsive

Great service. All procedures were well explained. Always open to accommodate special requests. Look forward to working with them again in future and will definitely recommend it to friends & family.

Great Service

Great work. Hardly recommend. stay with this company for over 10 years. Always did fantastic job. we are very happy.

Peace of Mind Conveyancing

JM provided total peace of mind throughout the conveyancing process. The staff members walked us through the process and procedures and we knew what to expect being first time buyers. Thank you to Julie, Claire and Georgia for prompt responses to all our queries.

Land settlement

Excellent assistance provided, the process was very smooth with no hassles. This was my first land buy and had lot of queries, all of them got answered before the settlement.

Venukanti

VenukantiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Land settlement

rita

ritaPoint Cook

Excellent service

Piece of mind leave it with the expert when you don't have time to worry about things that you have limited knowledge.
Always answers your question, helpful staff that you can trust.

Fantastic service with experience and expert advice

Fantastic service with an excellent team of professional and experienced personnel they are efficient and knowledgeable in what they do

I have dealt with Julia Morris Conveyancing with previous transactions also and will continue to do so moving forward as they are the experts in their field thanks again for a smooth and seamless experience

Aneel

AneelPoint cook

Go east or west JM is the best !!!!

Julie Morris conveyancing, Is the best, they have kept me informed throughout the process which is the key aspect to it so there was unexpected surprises. There rates are reasonable compare to rest of the market. So overall i rate them 10/10 thanks JM. Really recommended.

Excellent service

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. Thank you for the wonderful communications and extremely efficient service provided by each of the staff member that have helped us with the buying of our property.
We have used Julie Morris Conveyancing several times and have been extremely happy every time.
Thank you.

Great price and service

We have used Julie Morris Conveyancing for the purchase and sale of several properties, both local and interstate, for ourselves and also for other family members. They make the process easy, the price is clear up front with no surprises, and they look after everything so we can relax. Highly recommended.

Richard Ho

Richard HoMelbourne

Professional knowledge n excellent service

JMS always provides professional knowledge n excellent service
With JMC’ help, I don’t need to worry anything.

I strongly recommend JMC
Many thanks again for JMC to perform the settlement for myself

This Team is perfect for Conveyancing

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. A big shout out to Erin and Georgia @Julie Morris Conveyancing, they had provided amazing, prompt and helpful services! we would recommend this team for anyone buying or selling a home.

Russell

RussellVictoria, 3030

Friendly, and professional as always, JMC services made it all too easy.

My second settlement with JMC in 24 months, and as always they handled my purchase professionally and totally stress free from my side. I would never recommend anyone else to deal with your conveyancing matters. All the staff at JMC are so friendly and reassuring that you can't help but get the feeling that you've known them for years, a very big thank you to you all from my Wife and I, amazing service, and see you next time, that's 100% certain.

See all Julie Morris Conveyancing reviews