Julie Morris Conveyancing

Julie Morris Conveyancing (page 2 of 6)

4.3

Vikki

VikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best service!

I highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing, they are very efficient and affordable. The whole process has been smooth from the moment they prepared the Contract of Sale for my property until it sold. Everyone in the office is very professional and kind and I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Julie Morris Conveyancing for all your help :)

Sabitha N.

Sabitha N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Had a smooth and Excellent experience with Julie Morris conveyancing, highly recommend to the people who are new and has not much idea with regards to Property buying/selling and looking for conveyancer.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless Service

Thank you to Claire, Julie, Maddi, and the team at JMC for their such an easy, knowledgeable and insightful experience for my first property purchase & settlement. Would highly recommend their service.

Maria P

Maria PMelbourne

Land settlement: positive experience with JMC

Very professional organization. Engaging staff and Julie herself extends personal customer experience and very efficient. Thank you for all the support was great experience end-to-end and seamless process. Wishing you continued success!

Scott T

Scott TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely to deal with

Everyone I spoke with or emailed at Julie Morris Conveyancing was knowledgeable and helpful. My case was mostly handled by Claire who was very responsive to queries and any concerns. They were able to arrange a quicker than usual settlement which was impressive.

David Dickson

David DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help and easy to deal with

Julie Morris Conveyancing was a pleasure to deal with. No matter who we spoke to on the phone or delt with in person, everyone was on top of our case. Everyone was very helpful and very easy to talk to and they answered and questions we had in regard to our conveyancing
Would Highly reccomend

YCL

YCLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service I ever had

I had been with 3 conveycer companies. JMC is my best service. They helped us selling with my property two years ago and I went back to them this year for my purchase. It wouldn’t work out so smoothly without their help.
Highly recommend JMC to everyone. Thank you Brad, Anthony, Claire, Georgia and Chantelle.

Highly recommend JMC

Had a great experience with Julie Morris Conveyancing. Our case was complex but JMC managed it with great attention to detail, empathy and expertise. The time and effort that the entire team invested in our case was commendable. It was quite refreshing to be able to get personal attention everytime we had questions or concerns. We feel fortunate to have signed up with JMC for our conveyancing work - Julie was exceptionally efficient in getting us out of a tough spot. Big thumbs up and would highly recommend JMC if you are looking for a conveyancing business that cares!

Andrew HR.

Andrew HR.

Professional and patient

I engaged Julie Morris to represent me whilst looking for an off the plan investment property. I found them to be very helpful and professional throughout the long 22 month settlement process

Raf

RafGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best down to earth professional service I have received

The type of service was very smooth, no issues and no delays thought out the process from the start to the end. Question was answered in a swift matter and the latest it took was 24 hours when further details needed. Fees are very reasonable comparing to others by all means when it comes to the quality of service. Julie us the owner of the firm and her delegation of the process to other staff members was way better and beyond professional. I highly recommend dealing with Julie Morris Conveyancing.
Once again, Thank you JMC staff for your help and support!

L.K.V

L.K.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent team

Excellent service I didn’t have to worry about anything. They made selling and buying an ease. All the staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were very helpful whenever I needed anything answered or done.

Emily J

Emily J

Thank you to the best Conveyancing team!

The whole JMC team have been friendly, professional and incredibly informative. They have made what could be a stressful process, exciting and enjoyable. If you need an effortless experience, they are for you!

Smooth as silk

Thank you Claire and the rest of JMC. Great service and customer care that leaves you full of confidence. I highly recommend JMC to any one in need of their expertise.

Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend JMC

We have been blown away with the service provided by Julie Morris Conveyancing! Having sold and purchased properties in the past, this has been by far our best experience. The entire team are professional and highly organised, continually checking in to ensure we are on track and comfortable with the process.

Sen Swaminathan

Sen SwaminathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great conveyancing service. They run like a well oiled machinery!!!

Being a first home buyer we were very anxious about the settlement and financial transfers. Brad from Julie Morris was such a calming influence and helped us understand the process and the next steps. The team at Julie Morris sent us prompt alerts well in advance before key dates and made the the entire settlement process very smooth for us. Great service would recommend them strongly.

Can’t go wrong with JMC

The Team at JMC was great from the time we made the initial enquiry till settlement! Everything was made simple. Explanation on the process were clear! They were very patient with all out enquries and they made sure they got back to our queries by end of business day! What a great team! Thanks JMC!

Robert C

Robert CVictoria

Home sale

JM services was 5 stars from start to finish thanks to the team
All calls emails were answered promptly with out a worry we gladly. Use the team very soon thanks again

Robert

Deep

DeepMelbourne

Very helpful and responsive

Great service. All procedures were well explained. Always open to accommodate special requests. Look forward to working with them again in future and will definitely recommend it to friends & family.

Great Service

Great work. Hardly recommend. stay with this company for over 10 years. Always did fantastic job. we are very happy.

Peace of Mind Conveyancing

JM provided total peace of mind throughout the conveyancing process. The staff members walked us through the process and procedures and we knew what to expect being first time buyers. Thank you to Julie, Claire and Georgia for prompt responses to all our queries.

See all Julie Morris Conveyancing reviews