4.5

88% · 14518 · 11%

JCopp
JCoppGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Knowledgeable and Very Helpful - Highly Recommend

I have just used JMC for my first house purchase. I had assistance from several members of the team and every one was knowledgeable, patient with my many questions, and really went out of their way to guide me through the process. I was nervous about "getting it right" but felt i could put all my trust in the JMC team and just relax and do what they told me to do. I highly recommend Anthony, Amy and Maddie in particular. I wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future. Thank you JMC team! Show reply
LEO
LEO2 posts

Great team, helps make the selling & purchase of property seamless!

We utilised the services from Julie Morris Conveyancing with both the sale and subsequent purchase of a new residential property. The team were always approachable, accessible and keen to offer advice and help us through the somewhat stressful sale & purchase process! Can’t fault the service and would happily recommend. Thanks guys! Show reply
Jason
JasonVictoria2 posts

Excellent service

I can’t recommend JMC highly enough. As a first time buyer I don’t know if I could have done it without them. They guided me through every step of the process. Thank you Anthony and Claire. Show reply
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth and easy and very well priced

Have used Julie Morris 6 times now in the past 10 years and have nothing but praise. Very thorough and on time with every aspect. Will use again in a heart beat. Show reply
Marg
Marg3 posts

Julie Morris conveyancing

I have sold my property through this conveyancing company and they were very thorough and kept me up to date with everything
I would highly recommend Julie Morris to everyone with no hesitation Show reply
Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Genuine review ***Worst conveyancing***

Our property is in a commercial zone and we purchased unknowingly. All but problems. Julie Morris conveyancing has not checked and highlighted this nor they have asked for indemnity insurance from the builder.
Now you're asking to contact the office, what for? Can you pay us >0.5 mil we paid for this stupid property.
Please avoid these idiots.
Julie Morris Conveyancing   DM
Russell S
Russell S

Fast and Responsive Service

The team at Julie Morris Conveyancing were so easy to deal with. As first home buyers, we had many questions - particularly buying/settling during Stage 4 Lockdown and ever changing restrictions. We had Erin as our Conveyancer and she was attentive and would always respond in a timely manner to ensure we has the information we required. We would highly recommend JMC, and will be using them again in the future for our next property purchase! Show reply
Kishore
KishoreJacka 2914, ACT

Recommended Conveyancing services

Fantastic service I would work with them again if the opportunity arose.
Julie Morris Conveyancing did a very efficient job of handling the property settlement for me with the current situation.
Thank you. Show reply
Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Commendable service

We are happy our financial broker recommended Julie Morris to us, very professional and always ready to answer our queries. I will definitely recommend them to my friends. Thankful for them. All the best! Show reply
Andrea
Andrea

Professional and friendly

Erin assisted us with the purchase of our land. Erin was happy to help us when we came into last minute issues, by taking calls after hours and answering questions. Show reply
Rommel
RommelVictoria

Very Professional and very easy to work with

Julie Morris was referred by a friend. Initial contact was very friendly, explained the process and answered all my questions. Contract signing was also a pleasant experience. Few days before settlement date, I was guided on the things I needed to do and again answered all my queries. It was a very pleasant experience and highly recommended Show reply
mary
marySydney, NSW2 posts

Julie Morris Conveyancing

Julie Morris Conveyancing did a very efficient job of handling the sale for me. Everything went smoothly. Great price for the service provided. I would work with them again if the opportunity arose. Show reply
Saurabh Bakshi
Saurabh BakshiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great smooth service

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Julie Morris Conveyancing All staff was really helpful and took the pressure off us.Erin was very attentive and gave her 100% to make it a smooth transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you once again Julie Morris Conveyancing Show reply
Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication and inexperienced team

You get handed around the firm and you never know who you're supposed to contact. I'm okay if they're good communicators but they're not - seem like an inexperienced team. Definitely far better out there!!
Malcolm Byrne
Malcolm Byrne

Incredibly helpful and friendly

This is the second Conveyancing that Julie and her crew have handled for us. They always go far beyond what I would expect in terms of service and friendliness. They give timely reminders of deadlines and attend to all that needs to be done with no fuss.i highly recommend!
CW family
CW family

Efficient and friendly

Thank you Julie Morris Conveyancing for arranging our unusual purchase and negotiating several hurdles with ease. Staff performed all tasks in a timely manner and liaised effectively on the trickier matters.

Gem
GemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

So pleased we chose Julie

We used Julie to sell two properties for us and have been very impressed at the care we received on both sales. Our main home encountered a very unusual problem and Julie went above and beyond to resolve it for us, and was certainly there for us when we needed it most at a very stressful time. I cannot recommend Julie highly enough and would recommend her in a heart beat.
Mahtab Syed
Mahtab Syed2 posts

Our first property got settled via Julie Morris Conveyancing !

We bought our first property and Julie Morris Conveyancing helped us with the process and settlement was as planned. Team is helpful and efficient. Responses were quick. I highly recommend.
PointCook
PointCook

Smooth Sailing

Recently sold a property with Julie Morris and it was smooth sailing experience. The service was prompt and accurate and I will definitely use them again in the future for my purchases.
Jana
JanaSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Very sluggish and acts like a Postman rather conveyencer

Had been dealing with them for little over 6 weeks for an issue of section 32 to sell a land. Very sluggish way of operating; no return of calls; Only realise your subject and tasks, upon your calls (otherwise no action). Absolutely zero negotiation with other party - but act as if a post man "I asked, and they said no" (I personally rang the other end, and got things agreed much easier than relaying on Julie Morris conveyancing)
Peter C.
Peter C.

Excellent service & expertise

We recently purchased a property, with Anthony & Claire from Julie Morris Conveyancing assisting along the way. Other family members have also utilised JMC's services in the past. Each situation has been vastly different, yet the expertise of JMC's staff has achieved the optimal outcome with the least stress. Would highly recommend!
Nick
Nick

Property purchase

Anthony kept me well informed as the purchase progressed I found the team their friendly and helpful.l would recommend there conveyancing service to anyone looking at purchasing a home in the future.
Jenny L
Jenny L

I'd give more stars if I could

My husband and I have just settled on our land with Julie Morris Conveyancing. Julie and her entire team are extremely professional and knowledgable. They kept us informed and our settlement easily went through. It was a delight and a pleasure to work with them. We highly recommend them and we will certainly be using them again should the need arise.
Dhiraj T.
Dhiraj T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful

Julie Morris Conveyancing was a pleasure to work with. The entire team is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was not able to do the settlement because of change in my situation and Julie Morris Conveyancing helped me in my tuff situation to, not only get the refund of my deposit from developer, also they waved off professional fees as well.
Mitch
Mitch

Wazza S.
Wazza S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad advice and now no response

Don't be fooled by Julie's initial sales pitch.
I was provided with advice that a condition wasn't required for the claw back of land tax on settlement (after I proposed that we have one) only to be charged when we did settle.
I queried this only to receive curt responses from staff so I queried Julie directly (she was the one who provided the advice) and she hasn't bothered to respond to my email.

Poor form.

Vikki
VikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best service!

I highly recommend Julie Morris Conveyancing, they are very efficient and affordable. The whole process has been smooth from the moment they prepared the Contract of Sale for my property until it sold. Everyone in the office is very professional and kind and I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Julie Morris Conveyancing for all your help :)
Sabitha N.
Sabitha N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Had a smooth and Excellent experience with Julie Morris conveyancing, highly recommend to the people who are new and has not much idea with regards to Property buying/selling and looking for conveyancer.
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless Service

Thank you to Claire, Julie, Maddi, and the team at JMC for their such an easy, knowledgeable and insightful experience for my first property purchase & settlement. Would highly recommend their service.
Maria P
Maria PMelbourne3 posts

Land settlement: positive experience with JMC

Very professional organization. Engaging staff and Julie herself extends personal customer experience and very efficient. Thank you for all the support was great experience end-to-end and seamless process. Wishing you continued success!
Scott T
Scott TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely to deal with

Everyone I spoke with or emailed at Julie Morris Conveyancing was knowledgeable and helpful. My case was mostly handled by Claire who was very responsive to queries and any concerns. They were able to arrange a quicker than usual settlement which was impressive.
David Dickson
David DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help and easy to deal with

Julie Morris Conveyancing was a pleasure to deal with. No matter who we spoke to on the phone or delt with in person, everyone was on top of our case. Everyone was very helpful and very easy to talk to and they answered and questions we had in regard to our conveyancing
Would Highly reccomend
YCL
YCLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service I ever had

I had been with 3 conveycer companies. JMC is my best service. They helped us selling with my property two years ago and I went back to them this year for my purchase. It wouldn’t work out so smoothly without their help.
Highly recommend JMC to everyone. Thank you Brad, Anthony, Claire, Georgia and Chantelle.
HSS
HSS

Highly recommend JMC

Had a great experience with Julie Morris Conveyancing. Our case was complex but JMC managed it with great attention to detail, empathy and expertise. The time and effort that the entire team invested in our case was commendable. It was quite refreshing to be able to get personal attention everytime we had questions or concerns. We feel fortunate to have signed up with JMC for our conveyancing work - Julie was exceptionally efficient in getting us out of a tough spot. Big thumbs up and would highly recommend JMC if you are looking for a conveyancing business that cares!
Andrew HR.
Andrew HR.2 posts

Professional and patient

I engaged Julie Morris to represent me whilst looking for an off the plan investment property. I found them to be very helpful and professional throughout the long 22 month settlement process
Raf
RafGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

One of the best down to earth professional service I have received

The type of service was very smooth, no issues and no delays thought out the process from the start to the end. Question was answered in a swift matter and the latest it took was 24 hours when further details needed. Fees are very reasonable comparing to others by all means when it comes to the quality of service. Julie us the owner of the firm and her delegation of the process to other staff members was way better and beyond professional. I highly recommend dealing with Julie Morris Conveyancing.
Once again, Thank you JMC staff for your help and support!

L.K.V
L.K.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent team

Excellent service I didn’t have to worry about anything. They made selling and buying an ease. All the staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were very helpful whenever I needed anything answered or done.
Emily J
Emily J2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Thank you to the best Conveyancing team!

The whole JMC team have been friendly, professional and incredibly informative. They have made what could be a stressful process, exciting and enjoyable. If you need an effortless experience, they are for you!
Nana Grumps
Nana Grumps

Smooth as silk

Thank you Claire and the rest of JMC. Great service and customer care that leaves you full of confidence. I highly recommend JMC to any one in need of their expertise.
Tamara
TamaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend JMC

We have been blown away with the service provided by Julie Morris Conveyancing! Having sold and purchased properties in the past, this has been by far our best experience. The entire team are professional and highly organised, continually checking in to ensure we are on track and comfortable with the process.