Julie Morris Conveyancing

Julie Morris Conveyancing (page 3 of 6)

4.4

This Team is perfect for Conveyancing

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. A big shout out to Erin and Georgia @Julie Morris Conveyancing, they had provided amazing, prompt and helpful services! we would recommend this team for anyone buying or selling a home.

Russell

RussellVictoria, 3030

Friendly, and professional as always, JMC services made it all too easy.

My second settlement with JMC in 24 months, and as always they handled my purchase professionally and totally stress free from my side. I would never recommend anyone else to deal with your conveyancing matters. All the staff at JMC are so friendly and reassuring that you can't help but get the feeling that you've known them for years, a very big thank you to you all from my Wife and I, amazing service, and see you next time, that's 100% certain.

Tim

TimForestville

Professional and Polite

Hello,

I recently used Julie Morris Conveyancing (JMC) to settle a property that I sold. It was a complicated matter for many reasons but JMC was able to help me successfully navigate the red tape and quickly settle the property. I found them to be professional and also very polite.

I will not hesitate to use JMC for any future conveyancing needs.

Cheers

Satisfied

SatisfiedPoint Cook

Excellect Service

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. Thank you for the wonderful communications and extremely efficient service provided by each of the staff member that have helped us with the sale of our property.
We have used Julie Morris Conveyancing several times and have been extremely happy every time.
Thank you.
Valentine and Gayle

Great to deal with

Professional and helpful staff always a pleasure to deal with especially Chantelle!
I would recommend for anyone buying or selling a home.

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Good communications and follow up s. Thanks to all the staff at Julie Morris conveyancing for professional service.

Efficient service excellent commu ication

Julie morriss conveyancing were very efficient and commubicated tgroughout the process of settlement of our land. Thdy commhniczted with oour mortgage broker and us to keep all parties informed

David Liang

David LiangPoint Cook

Professional & Excellent Service

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team has provided an excellent conveyancing service. A big shout out to Brad@Julie Morris Conveyancing, he had provided amazing, prompt and helpful services! Brad went above and beyond to ensure our settlement was processed smoothly and on time. He also provided us lots of highly valuable suggestions in the whole process. I would definitely recommend Julie Morris conveyancing for your next property purchase.

Tahir

TahirPoint Cook

Highly professional and knowledgeable service

I am really impressed with the professionalism of the team at Julie Morris in Point Cook. This was my first time dealing with them and compared to a few previous conveyncers I had dealt with, their customer service, support and technical expertise were tremendously better and higher. They demonstrated all possible flexibility and a positive attitude throughout the process to make sure my land settlement was done before Xmas, as I was at risk of facing vendor penalties due to delayed bank loan process. I am more than glad to give a positive feedback.

Hayley

HayleyMelbourne

All staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were very helpful and professional. Will definitely use them again when needed. Thank you Brad for managing my settlement.

Perfect. The best in the west.

Communication & coordination was at its best. Julie, Claire, Georgia and team, you all were fantastic every step of the way.

Excellent conveyancing experience.

Great service. Anthony, Julie and Claire kept us fully informed and the settlement process was thoroughly explained and it all happened according to plan.
Good fee structure. Highly recommended.

Good service

Happy with the service but the prices are high. $220 for just moving the settlement date seems unreasonable. I have never seen any conveyancer charging fees for changing settlement day.

Kay

KayAltona Meadows

Service couldn't be better!

Pat

PatMelbourne

Very Happy with the process

Went like a dream, thank you Julie and Brad.
Very happy with the whole process.
Would highly recommend.

Cathy

CathySouthwest, VIC

Profressional and friendly service

My settlement was delayed which made the wait quite frustrating, however I was to reasurred by the team at Julie Morris Conveyancing that things would run smoothly, by keeping In regular contact with the developers.
The final steps in the process prior to Settlement were so stress free due to their prompt correspondence with all parties.
Thanks to all the team for your help.

Service was excellent

With a short settlement period Julie Morris Conveyancing was up to the task. The friendly and efficient staff made this a stress less experience, well done and thanks to all. Regards, Kevin Conron

Russell Moss

Russell MossPoint Cook

Great Job

The staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were all fantastic. We have done 3 settlements recently and all went through smoothly which is not an easy task in the current financial climate with banks etc. Once again many thanks JMC great job!!
Regards Russell Moss

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service from the team at Julia Morris every step of the way. I was kept notified, by phone call, SMS and email at every step of my land settlement. Couldn't be happier! Well done team!!!

Best Conveyancing sevice we have used over the years

Very professional and competent, staff extremely helpful and everything done in a timely manner. We strongly recommend using Julie Morris Conveyancing.

See all Julie Morris Conveyancing reviews