Jumbo Ugg Boots

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Jumbo Ugg Australia

2.7

An okay boot

I bought this branded full length ugg boot from another retailer.
They started off fantastic but within 12 months the back of the boot had worn away inside. On two separate occasions i tried contacting the company for a warranty as the tag on the boot stated there was one and neither time did anyone get back to me.
Every other part of the boot is still in tact and is still soft apart from the heel part which is completely bare.

Sizing True to size

Fantastic Ugg Boots!

Australian made, Australian wool. And excellent quality. Fantastic Ugg boots and nothing whatsoever to complain about. They simply work as they should - warm and comfortable.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
JOnTheGoGo
JOnTheGoGoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumbo disappointed - "wool" feels synthetic

My partner purchased a pair of Jumbo Ugg boots for my birthday. Sadly, he doesn't wear Ugg boots so couldn't discern quality from junk. I graciously wear my Ugg boots but I don't know for how long..the 'wool' is not soft and comforting like the Uggs they are replacing. It is brittle and feels synthetic, like putting my foot into a wire brush. I would expect this lack of quality from a cheap, imitation store. For $135, these boots are a jumbo disappointment.

Store LocationRundle Street, Adelaide