Listing monitored by Jumbo Ugg Australia

2.7
JOnTheGoGo
JOnTheGoGoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumbo disappointed - "wool" feels synthetic

My partner purchased a pair of Jumbo Ugg boots for my birthday. Sadly, he doesn't wear Ugg boots so couldn't discern quality from junk. I graciously wear my Ugg boots but I don't know for how long..the 'wool' is not soft and comforting like the Uggs they are replacing. It is brittle and feels synthetic, like putting my foot into a wire brush. I would expect this lack of quality from a cheap, imitation store. For $135, these boots are a jumbo disappointment.

• Incentivised Review No