Jumbo Ugg Boots

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Jumbo Ugg Australia

3.3
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Fantastic Ugg Boots!

Australian made, Australian wool. And excellent quality. Fantastic Ugg boots and nothing whatsoever to complain about. They simply work as they should - warm and comfortable.

Elly
Elly

Love them!

Went to jumbo uggs to purchase some uggboots the staff were so nice and really helpful and really knew her thing when it came to UGGs she let me know there was a sale around the corner stocking what I was looking for so I even purchased some for my daughter, we absolutely love them! Soft warm cosy feet for us!

Happiness is warm feet!!

After lots of research on quality, these ones stood out from the rest and I love that they are Australian made. I purchased my Jumbo brand ugg boots today and my feet are warm for the first times in ages. Love them

MangoTango
MangoTangomelbourne

Fantastic Uggs!

Love my new boots, they are very comfortable & keep my feet warm and cozy! Would not hesitate to purchase another pair when the time comes, I love the fact they are made in Australia.
Comfort, quality, price

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Jumbo Ugg Boots compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Coco5
Coco5Queensland

I love them!

Love my new boots, they are very comfortable & keep my feet warm and cozy! When the weather gets cold I practically live in them. Would not hesitate to purchase another pair when the time comes, I love the fact they are made in Australia. Shipping was fast, customer service is wonderful
The boots are very well made, the staff is very friendly and helpful

Even in the before-Christmas rush, these boots arrived in great time. The quality is fantastic, and the fit is great. My daughter loves them. And when my father-in-law, who has circulation problems, saw them he wanted a pair too. They are keeping his feet warm as no other shoe has manged to do.
Fast delivery