Verifiedjumbopets.com.au

4.4

Donna M
Donna MHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Great product fast delivery

Great product my dogs love meats for mutts salmon and sardine.
Fast delivery, thankyou Show details ·  1
Mish
Mish6 posts

Simply the best!!

I’ve used Jumbo Pets for quite sometime now. I stumbled across them after bad service’s from other pet supplier companies. Jumbo Pets service is outstanding with fantastic unbeatable prices. I organised auto delivery for peace of mind in case I forgot to order, this came with the added bonus of a 5% discount. Only at the weekend Sunday to be exact, I changed the auto renew timing and placed a new order expecting for my order to arrive by the end of the week. To my surprise my new order arrived Tuesday Morning. Only 2 days from ordering to receiving. Thank you so much for a fantastic service and using a fast reliable courier service. (Courierpls). A very happy and extremely grateful customer. Keep up the awesome work.. Show details
Jila D.
Jila D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Excellent customer service

I bought the Anallergenic for dogs but unfortunately they were out. However, they were great at getting in contact with me, being upfront and then allowing me to either wait for the product or get a refund.
I went for the refund only because I needed to get the product earlier. They refunded it immediately. If only other companies were this great. Show details ·  1
Kylie L
Kylie LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices & customer service

Highly recommended Jumbo Pets.
Quality products at great prices with incredible customer support and after sales support. Will definitely use again. Show reply
Venus U.
Venus U.

Really bad customer service

I am buying Royal Canin (repeat delivery) everytime and I never got charged delivery fees. This time they charged me $6.95 and when I have called the lady which I have talked to dont have any idea why I have got charged this time. I have cancelled auto deliveries with them.
Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreal service

Great service, fast delivery, competitive pricing, why go anywhere else, thanks for the pen team ……….. Show details ·  1
Alexm
AlexmNorthern Region, NSW10 posts

Simply the best!

Ordered 20 kg of dog food and heart tablets, competitive pricing and delivery second to none! Was dispatched the same day and delivered the next business day in regional NSW. EXCELLENT service. Show details ·  1
D.M Melbourne
D.M MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Cheap, fast postage, no hassle

Love Jumbo pets. They post asap and the website is easy to use with the best prices. Show details
Craig S.
Craig S.Hunter Region, NSW11 posts

Too slow to process online orders

Website states "Orders placed before 12pm on any normal weekday will be dispatched on the same day". I ordered at 11am on Monday and my order didn't leave until Thursday. I saw another review along these lines but decided to give them a go anyway. I should have paid the extra and stuck with Pet Circle.

Update: 8 days have passed and now I find out the parcel is delayed with the courier. Now we'll have to fork out to get the prescription food we need from the vet, at vet prices. Such a poor experience dealing with Jumbo Pets. I recommend you go elsewhere. Show details

Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They always include free toys!

I am so happy with jumbo pets service! I've been ordering cat food and litter for a few months, and they always include some free toys in the delivery. In the last delivery they sent one of those toys attached to a string and a stick, which would probably cost at least 10 dollars if you had to buy it! And our cat just loves it, he's not letting go of it anymore :) Outstanding customer service, would highly recommend! Show details
Shaz
ShazSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Not recommended

Very poor customer service. Items are sold online that aren't even in stock, and don't expect to be notified about it either! Show details
ToxicD
ToxicDSydney, NSW27 posts

LIARS! False advertising, Bad communication. AVOID!

Jumbo Pets took my money for an item they never had. It was falsely advertised as "In stock". They never communicated that it was never in stock. I only found this out when questioning why I do not have a local metro delivery after 2 weeks.
Lying & false advertising means bad reviews and no repeat business.
UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNRELIABLE. GO TO SOMEBODY REPUTABLE.
JumboPets   DM

Good Afternoon, We apologize for the situation, we have been in touch with you explaining the situation and issues were resolved by our team. Thank you for your patience during the stock delays.

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Good Communication and tracking. Fast delivery

First time ordering with the company. Would use again. Fast postage with tracking, reasonable pricing, long expiry dates on product. Show details
Kaz W
Kaz WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great Prices and Fast Delivery

I always search around for the best prices for the more expensive dry food and so far I've found JumboPets to be the best. Their delivery has been super quick and it keeps me coming back Show details
kelly050
kelly050South-Eastern Region, NSW8 posts

Great Service

Best price I top brand dog kibble, and good delivery costs... It was a lovely surprise to find a toy also packed with the dog kibble that I ordered ...my doggo loves his new toy ! Show details