Fast delivery

Thank you I was amazed at how fast my dog food got here. All up it only took 2 days and I live on an Island.
Wonderful service. Would use again.

Liam S.JumboPets

Hi Shandy, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Glad we could exceed your expectations :)

Linda

LindaBrisbane

My Fave!

Outstanding Customer Service!

The courier 'misplaced' my order & JumboPets had a replacement order sent out within minutes of me letting them know. Very impressed with the friendly, helpful & speedy customer service, along with the great prices, will definitely purchase from them again!

Hi AJB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review :)
Sorry about the courier losing your parcel but glad we could resolve quickly for you
Joanne - Customer Service

Ruth - Sydney

Ruth - Sydney

Excellent delivery service

Ordered a large dog mattress. It arrived less than 24 hours after I had ordered it. Unbelievably excellent service. I will definitely be using them again when the need arises.

AMMcD

AMMcD

Good people

Had a fairly large delivery of food from jumbo pets only to have my cat passed away. They were not only sympathetic but incredibly quick to advise and refund me. Very grateful

Liam S.JumboPets

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us. Again very sorry for your loss :) Glad we could help in any way we could
Jumbo pets Customer service

Review collected in partnership with JumboPets

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Phone call answered by Joanne, she provided prompt, informative and polite information to suit my requirements.
One needs to mention, the call was received in Sydney by an Aussie person, how good is that, a rare event these days. Well done to Jumbo Pets..

Review collected in partnership with JumboPets

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered from Jumbo Pets and had an issue with a product. Joanne in customer service sorted it promptly. They really looked after me. All of my future pet product purchases will be through Jumbo Pets. Thanks guys

Hi Pauline,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review we really appreciate it. Glad we could help you out :) Sorry about the issue though!
Joanne - Customer service

KitKat

KitKatSydney, NSW

Cheap prices, reliable service

I've used JumboPets a couple of times now. Their delivery times are extremely quick, the products come carefully wrapped and they are cheaper than anyone else around. I highly recommend them.

Hi KitKat,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate your support :)
- Jumbo Pets Team

Mary C.

Mary C.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Jumbo Pets is now my new dog food supplier. They provide outstanding customer service, prompt delivery and have a wide range of products with cheaper prices than anywhere else. Highly recommend them!

Hi Mary
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us :)
So very glad that we could help you
The Team at Jumbo Pets

Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Fantastic Customer Service

Fast delivery. Unfortunately feed damaged in transit. Joanne from Jumbopets promptly rectified the situation and provided fantastic service. Would recommend this store to anyone looking for affordable pet feed and great service.

I think it's how a company deals with customers when things don't go to plan which shows how much they value their customers. Will be using Jumbopets again in the future.

Kelly M

Kelly MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't fault the products, pricing or service!

Couldn't be happier. Placed order on Wednesday, and was on my doorstep prior to lunchtime the next day! The pricing is extremely competitive, customer service is great! Will be back!

Liam S.JumboPets

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback. Can't wait to be dealing with you again! :) - Thanks again from the Team at Jumbo Pets

Emma

EmmaIllawarra, NSW

So IMPRESSED with this company!

Hi Emma,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review
The Team at Jumbo Pets

Dr. Crashalot

Dr. CrashalotSYDNEY

Great service and fast dispatch

We have been customers of Jumbo for over 5 years and have always had great service from them. Orders have always been shipped out by next business day and their flat rate shipping is great for those heavy bags of dog food.

We get both food and medications from them as they tend to have the lowest prices. There was only one issue in our 5 years of custom, and they resolved it quickly when I got in touch.

Can't fault them; they do run a good service.

Lynn L.

Lynn L.Sydney, NSW

Very good customer service

I actually started off receiving the wrong product. I was quite annoyed to begin with but they went above and beyond, and did everything they could to rectify the mistake. Sent the intended product super quickly after my return. Prices are good and exactly what is shown.

Danni

DanniGippsland, VIC

Awesome service

Purchased my first order from this company.
It was the most adorable on the web.
The package came super quick.
It also came with free wet food.
Definitely will be purchasing from there again.

Natalie M

Natalie MMelbourne

Promt, personal service

I made my order on a Wednesday late PM and received it on the Friday. I’m very happy with the promt service and hand written note was a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend :)

BecHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Delivered wrong product

Ordered Hills Science Diet Oral Care and got Royal Canin Oral. My cat only eats that particular brand.

Overcharged on shipping - applied shipping charge as discount rather than maximum as advised.

BecH

JumboPets have replaced wrong order - arrived today.

Lorraine B

Lorraine BSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery

My delivery arrived the next morning, very impressed. Great customer service, excellent competitive prices. Great selection of products for my dog.

I will continue to use Jumbo Pets and recommend to friends.

LAB 2/4/19

Ajit

AjitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FANTASTIC Customer Service

Joanne from jumboPets is absolutely Fantastic!
We had some recalled Hills Prescription Diet WD Wet Food Cans and she not only arranged replacement stock but kept me informed at every step of the return process!
I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending JumboPets-very reasonably priced, lightning quick delivery and Joanne to assist you if required.

Go Joanne!!!!

Karen

Karen

Don't use Jumbo Pets they are useless.

This has been the most dreadful transaction ever. Ordered dog food was assured it would arrive in 1-2 days, 7 days later and 4 phone calls still no dog food. I will NEVER use this company again and would never recommend them.