JumboPets

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Customer Service

Fast delivery. Unfortunately feed damaged in transit. Joanne from Jumbopets promptly rectified the situation and provided fantastic service. Would recommend this store to anyone looking for affordable pet feed and great service.

I think it's how a company deals with customers when things don't go to plan which shows how much they value their customers. Will be using Jumbopets again in the future.

Can't fault the products, pricing or service!

Couldn't be happier. Placed order on Wednesday, and was on my doorstep prior to lunchtime the next day! The pricing is extremely competitive, customer service is great! Will be back!

So IMPRESSED with this company!

Firstly the prices are the absolute lowest I could find anywhere, with their normal pricing being 20% -32% lower across every single product I regularly buy at any pet store but actually that’s not even the best part.

What is so great is that this company does everything right, Seriously! My experience shows that this company cares about their customers! How refreshing. So after my first experience with Jumbopets I just had to write this review. Not only can you not beat these prices but their service was exemplary.
- Joanne in customer service is so friendly and on the ball, as well as answering quite a few questions about my order, my suggestions and requests for new product lines were promptly addressed and seriously considered.

What more could you ask for! Well that’s just it, it’s the little things that you would hope for but rarely get these days, especially with an online store. Here is how they handled the rest of my issues : )

- a day after my online order i realises I had left out an item from my order and they went out of their way to make sure it was included with my delivery so that I didn’t have to wait longer for my order or pay extra shipping.

- Then they took the trouble to get in touch to let me know and apologies because my order would be held up due to an item being out of stock and then confirmed when to expect it.

- I was then concerned about the delivery being left at my home while I wasn’t there, so I called and asked if they could have the driver leave the parcel at my side entrance where it wouldn’t be seen. Not a problem, Joanne happily added this direction manually to the delivery instructions. But the best part was, that on the day of delivery the driver not only followed the directions & took the box around to the side entrance but since it was raining that day they took the initiative to take it even further around to my back porch where it would be under cover.
How often these days do you find a company that goes so above and beyond? JumboPets have certainly won my loyalty. Keep up the GREAT work 10/10

Great service and fast dispatch

We have been customers of Jumbo for over 5 years and have always had great service from them. Orders have always been shipped out by next business day and their flat rate shipping is great for those heavy bags of dog food.

We get both food and medications from them as they tend to have the lowest prices. There was only one issue in our 5 years of custom, and they resolved it quickly when I got in touch.

Can't fault them; they do run a good service.

Very good customer service

I actually started off receiving the wrong product. I was quite annoyed to begin with but they went above and beyond, and did everything they could to rectify the mistake. Sent the intended product super quickly after my return. Prices are good and exactly what is shown.

Awesome service

Purchased my first order from this company.
It was the most adorable on the web.
The package came super quick.
It also came with free wet food.
Definitely will be purchasing from there again.

Promt, personal service

I made my order on a Wednesday late PM and received it on the Friday. I’m very happy with the promt service and hand written note was a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend :)

Delivered wrong product

Ordered Hills Science Diet Oral Care and got Royal Canin Oral. My cat only eats that particular brand.

Overcharged on shipping - applied shipping charge as discount rather than maximum as advised.

JumboPets have replaced wrong order - arrived today.

Prompt delivery

My delivery arrived the next morning, very impressed. Great customer service, excellent competitive prices. Great selection of products for my dog.

I will continue to use Jumbo Pets and recommend to friends.

LAB 2/4/19

FANTASTIC Customer Service

Joanne from jumboPets is absolutely Fantastic!
We had some recalled Hills Prescription Diet WD Wet Food Cans and she not only arranged replacement stock but kept me informed at every step of the return process!
I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending JumboPets-very reasonably priced, lightning quick delivery and Joanne to assist you if required.

Go Joanne!!!!

Don't use Jumbo Pets they are useless.

This has been the most dreadful transaction ever. Ordered dog food was assured it would arrive in 1-2 days, 7 days later and 4 phone calls still no dog food. I will NEVER use this company again and would never recommend them.

Next day delivery. Wow

I placed my first order with Jumbo pets on a Friday afternoon and within about 2 hours I had an email regarding the tracking details. Products took all of 1 day to reach me. Great service. Well done Jumbo Pets. I will surely be using you again

Would give minus stars if I could

I have ordered from jumbo pets a number of times before and while they are a bit slow sending parcels, there has never been a problem before now.

Admittedly the error was first with fastway the courier company. They did not deliver the parcel, gave no reason why.

However when I emailed jumbo pets about it I did not receive a reply. I have since emailed them four times over four days and not once have they responded. I have now lodged a dispute with PayPal and funnily enough they reply to PayPal within 10 minutes.

The customer service is non-existent. They don’t even reply. No acknowledgement. No email to say they are looking into it. Nothing. I will never order from this company again. They have taken $100 of my money and I have received no product.

Plus they use fastway couriers, who have also been atrocious with this transaction. I emailed them a couple days ago asking why they didn’t deliver the parcel, no response. I’ve emailed them again today as someone has forged my signature to make out I received the parcel and I have not. The last information on the tracking the parcel said it was getting returned to the seller so I do not know why my name was used as the person receiving the parcel. Read into that what you will. I will update if jumbo pets give me a refund as requested. I am not holding out hope for receiving the parcel.

Worst example of buying on the net

I bought a dose of Bravecto on 14/12/18. Rang after Xmas as didn't receive through the post. Assured we would receive it at some stage. Rang a week later, was told it was sitting at AusPost and would be out that day. Three days later hadn't received it. Rang AusPost and they said there was no way they could track it as it didn't have a number. Rang Jumbo Pets and was told as it was over three weeks a pack would be sent by courier. A week later rang and was told another courier would be organised. I told them to reimburse me and I would go to Petbarn. The reimbursement was don immediately. If my dog had picked up a tick in the meantime, I would have sued them for the vet fees, if he had lived, that is.

Terrible service and don't deliver as promised

Awful service! Their website says if you order before noon on weekday it will be dispatched the same day and if after then early the following day. Well this can't be further from the truth. We always place order well and truly before 12 noon and order never gets dispatched until few days later even though they have everything in stock and I follow up with an email to say please dispatch ASAP. It takes forever to get our order. I complained multiple times, gave them feedback, only for my emails to get ignored, never received even an apology, let alone a free gift, and been a regular customer for over a year (yes, spent lots of $). So, absolutely not recommending this service.

3 weeks to deliver backed by minimal customer service

An order of cat food and cat litter took 3 weeks to deliver. No communication to warn our order would be delayed as they had run out of stock. Took several phone calls from us to find out what was happening.

Competitive pricing with speedy interstate delivery!

Very happy with my first purchase. Competitive prices with very friendly and knowledgeable customer service over the phone. Product was delivered overnight (from Sydney to Melbourne). Appreciate the free gift with purchase. Would have preferred the 15kg product to be left by the front door (by Fastway) rather than tossed over our 1 metre high gate. However, still happy with the process and efficiency of ordering from Jumbo Pets.

Hi Val - thanks so much for your feedback. Love the pic of your gorgeous dog :)

Credit where credit is due

Always have had an excellent experience with Jumbo Pets. We're all quick to write bad reviews when we receive bad service but often not so quick to recognise great price and service. Their prices are very competitive and their delivery very quick and reasonably priced. Well done Jumbo, keep it up!!

Hi Tim, thanks very much for the feedback - we really appreciate it. Have a great day :)Can you send order 216966 today please as it's needed by Friday latestHi Tim, your order was sent out yesterday with Fastway Couriers - tracking number is fz0007556060. You should receive your food either today or tomorrow. Thanks Tim.

Terrible experience

My previous orders with JumboPets had no issues however I just had terrible experience with my most recent order. The order was placed 12 days ago, the invoice was emailed to me immediately however I haven't received my order in almost 2 weeks, or any contracts advising the status of the order. I've been calling there customer service line, no one answers the phone, the call was direct to voice mail. I've left messages over the phone, sent emails to the sale team and submitted inquiry online but no correspondence at all. The money was deducted from my account and I don't know whether I can receive the order. Will never buy anything from JumboPets again.

Hi Jason, I am very sorry for your troubles. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery and our customer service - we have clearly let you down on this occasion. Apologies again Jason.

Excellent prompt service

As always the service is excellent, shipping really fast (and I'm rural Qld). Been buying from Jumbo Pets for a while and have recommended them to all my friends.

Hi Michelle, Thank you very much for your review - very please your are happy with our service :). Thanks for all your recommendations too! Have a great day.