4.2

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service

I brought Royal Canin cat food.
Quick delivery and cheap price for quality product. Totally recommend for service and quality. I will be shopping here sgain

Quick delivery! Cheap prices!

Placed my order on Monday and arrived in Melbourne two days later, impressive. Very cheap compared with most other online shops. Will definitely shop here again.

Liam S.JumboPets

Hi Chris, Thanks so much for the great feedback :)

Christine McMahon

Christine McMahonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Slow to ship

The products are competitively priced however I was disappointed that it was a week before my order was dispatched and the another 3 days for delivery.
I did receive an email the day after I ordered telling me my order had been processed, which I mistakenly took to mean it had been sent.

Stan

StanSydney, NSW

Easy to order, fast delivery, good price.

I was shopping around for special dietary food for our dog and came across Jumbo Pets on line. I'd not heard of them, but the price was competitive and they had stock. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

Hi Stan
Thanks so much for your feedback :) Glad we could help
Joanne @ customer service

Excellent service

This is my first time shopping at jumbo pets. Very professional and hassle free. I ordered the wrong dog food for my Maltese x fox terrier who suffers with pancreatitis. I sent it back, ordered the right one and within a couple of days it was at my door, with a little gift that my Max LOVES! Thank U kindly and I will definitely be a regular shopper as prices are so low and service extremely wonderful

M> Linden

M> LindenSydney, NSW

Best pet food company

So glad I found Jumbo Pets last year quite accidently on the net. Their prices are so low because they don't spend heaps on advertising but focus on the best products and customer service.Even though they are an online company it is possible to arrange pickup with prior notice. This has been a huge help since I have had many bad experiences with delivery companies who do not deliver in their stated time frame.Now i've found Jumbo Pets I need look no further for all my cat's needs.

Liam S.JumboPets

Oh thank you so much for such a lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time :) Joanne @ Customer service Jumbo pets

carlarobertson229

carlarobertson229Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So fast!

The service and fast delivery was out of this world! Repeat customer for sure!!!! Straight after we purchased our dog food, we got a follow up call saying it'll come to our house 2-5 business days... we got it a day later. Amazing. And the price is unbeatable!

Hi Carla
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review :)

Max Hater

Max HaterSydney, NSW

Bad Service absolutely rubbish company

Ordered Cat food from these dopes over a week ago still waiting.
There in Campbelltown I live a hour way from there.
I've been ringing them the snobby women who's taking my calls is an arrogant thing.
She should be sacked she's not even helping me.
Your company sux don't use them

Amy

AmyMid North Coast, NSW

Great company, good price, fast delivery

1st time ordering through JumboPets - was very happy with price and shipping price. Ordered 20kg bag of dog food, it came within 2 days (to an area outside of Sydney). Staff were very nice - they called the day before as I was a 1st time customer and they wanted to confirm my address and give me an ETA. Very happy, I'll be using them again.

Liam S.JumboPets

Hi Amy, Thanks for much for taking the time to write us a review :)

Louise W.

Louise W.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent!

This is the 1st time I have ordered from this site, and I am super impressed! Cheapest price could find for the product I wanted, and it arrived within 48 hours! Will definitely look at this site in the future for my dogs needs.

Hi Louise
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review :)
Joanne - Customer service

Low prices, superfast & cheap delivery

I am so glad I found JumboPets. Their prices are extremely low and shipping is much cheaper (and faster) than many of their competitors, even during this busy Xmas period. And they threw in a cute toy for my pet for free :) Very happy with my orders so far from this supplier.

Rosemary Mc

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Lowest Prices, No Problems

After not being completely happy with other online pet stores I found Jumbo Pets. I like the lower prices and I received my order on the stated delivery date without any problems. I always need to order flea and worm products for my pets so this will be the store I will order from again.

Hi Rosemary
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review :)

Fast delivery

Thank you I was amazed at how fast my dog food got here. All up it only took 2 days and I live on an Island.
Wonderful service. Would use again.

Liam S.JumboPets

Hi Shandy, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Glad we could exceed your expectations :)

Linda

LindaBrisbane

My Fave!

Outstanding Customer Service!

The courier 'misplaced' my order & JumboPets had a replacement order sent out within minutes of me letting them know. Very impressed with the friendly, helpful & speedy customer service, along with the great prices, will definitely purchase from them again!

Hi AJB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review :)
Sorry about the courier losing your parcel but glad we could resolve quickly for you
Joanne - Customer Service

Ruth - Sydney

Ruth - Sydney

Excellent delivery service

Ordered a large dog mattress. It arrived less than 24 hours after I had ordered it. Unbelievably excellent service. I will definitely be using them again when the need arises.

AMMcD

AMMcD

Good people

Had a fairly large delivery of food from jumbo pets only to have my cat passed away. They were not only sympathetic but incredibly quick to advise and refund me. Very grateful

Liam S.JumboPets

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us. Again very sorry for your loss :) Glad we could help in any way we could
Jumbo pets Customer service

Review collected in partnership with JumboPets

John P

John P

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Phone call answered by Joanne, she provided prompt, informative and polite information to suit my requirements.
One needs to mention, the call was received in Sydney by an Aussie person, how good is that, a rare event these days. Well done to Jumbo Pets..

Review collected in partnership with JumboPets

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered from Jumbo Pets and had an issue with a product. Joanne in customer service sorted it promptly. They really looked after me. All of my future pet product purchases will be through Jumbo Pets. Thanks guys

Hi Pauline,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review we really appreciate it. Glad we could help you out :) Sorry about the issue though!

KitKat

KitKatSydney, NSW

Cheap prices, reliable service

I've used JumboPets a couple of times now. Their delivery times are extremely quick, the products come carefully wrapped and they are cheaper than anyone else around. I highly recommend them.

Hi KitKat,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate your support :)
- Jumbo Pets Team