Jump Star Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaz

KazPerth

Perfect! Best purchase!

We bought the trampoline for our 10 year old gymnast and our 2 year old toddler, both absolutely love it! Plenty of room for both. We also bought the sunshade therefore both can play anytime of the day
Quality of the product is amazing, very safe and sturdy
Would highly recommend

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kaz, Thanks so much for the lovely feedback - and how fantastic to hear that your little gymnast and toddler are loving the new trampoline and sun shade!! Perfect for the summer holidays! Wishing your family a very happy Christmas.

Glenn

GlennORANGE

Jumpstar or so easy to deal with and their product range leaves competitors behind in the dust

The team at Jumpstar are extremely helpful and answered every question we had (even though we live across the country!). We have dealt with Jumpstar in the past by ordering from their huge range of accessories and replacement parts and had no hesitation in ordering a new (and larger) trampoline for my daughter from Jumpstar. Thanks team!!!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Glenn, Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback! That is awesome to hear that you have had such a great experience dealing with us at Jump Star! We hope your family has a fabulous & bouncy Christmas, and enjoys their new Jumbo trampoline!

This is a quality product

Amazing service given by the team in person and phone. So easy to come to the warehouse, try and view all models, So easy to pick up replacement parts also. My 13 year old is loving her new trampoline and looks forward to weekends with is using it with her friends. She's always had a much smaller trampoline and this felt like natural progression to spend the money and quality. We will get many years out of this trampoline. Thank you jump Star

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Andrea, How wonderful for us to know that you are so pleased with the service you received both at our store, and on the phone! We are really pleased that your daughter is having so much fun on her trampoline! Thanks so much!

HarryHammer

HarryHammerNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Great piece of equipment & terrific service

Best Trampoline ever!!

We just purchased the 10ft x 17ft (with enclosure) trampoline and the 3 kids absolutely LOVE it. We have had many trampolines over the years but this one is by the far most sturdy and stable trampoline we have purchased by far. The trampoline has one of the best bounce mats & the kids think its great. We are extremely happy with our purchase as well as the delivery on it was incredible, very quick. We would highly recommend...

Nat.R

Nat.R

Exactly what we were after!!

This was the best investment for our family.
We went with the rectangle shape as my daughter loves gymnastics and it’s perfect for practicing her tumbling and flipping and the boys love it to.
Super quality and customer service was on point

Deena A.Jump Star

Perfect trampoline from an excellent company!!

My kids and i love our new 10x17ft rectangle trampoline! Best purchase I've ever made! Being rectangle my 3 kids don't bump heads!! The customer service was terrific the ladies there were very helpful with everything and a very quick delivery! I put it up myself so that was easy too!! Thanks so much guys.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Maz, thanks for the fabulous feedback! The 10x17 is a huge trampoline and perfect for three energetic kids! So glad that they are loving their trampoline!

Simone

SimoneGold Coast

Great service, great trampoline!!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Simone, Thanks so much for the great feedback! We hope your children have many years of fun on their trampoline! JS Team

Luke M.

Luke M.Sydney

Excellent trampoline, excellent service!

I installed the padding incorrectly when I first assembled the trampoline and it caused part of the padding to tear, when I contacted Jump Star they replaced the damaged section promptly even though it was my fault and did not charge me. Very impressed with the product and the service.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Luke, thanks so much for your feedback! I'm really pleased that the pad is all good and we hope your children are loving their new trampoline! :)

BEST Tramp by far!!

After going through several trampolines this tramp is by far the best and money well spent!! Excellent quality with a great bounce that I remember as a kid.. A++ all round.. Winner with the kids too ;) Great communication from company and pickup was a breeze... Will definitely recommend to family and friends!!

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks for the wonderful feedback - we wish you & your family a fantastic year in 2017!

S Goodall

S GoodallBaldivis

Tampoline are absolutely one of the best presents ever!

My girls love there new trampoline (15 by 17) it helps then practice there tricks and get better at the things they do I would recommend a trampoline to all my friends because it is a good way to get the kids off social media and get some exercise in every day

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks for the great feedback - we really value your opinion!

KyraMandurah

Disappointed.

I find it very disappointing to be reading reviews and see people in Nsw receiving their trampolines in 3 days yet I live an hour away from Cannington and it's taking a week even though every where on the website it says to mandurah 1-2 days? Very confused as to how this can possibly be the case?

Worst, Ive dealt with.

Lost our order, delivery came on 2 seperate days for 6 boxes, Shocking customer service ( if you get get them on phone or they dont hang up on you ) Didnt want to replace the main box they lost. Tried to blame delivery company but item was not scanned and never picked up !

Hany A.Jump Star
Brendan Matthews
Brendan Matthews

We love jump star trampoline's

We just recently purchased a 17ft X 10ft rectangle trampoline from jump star - My two sisters have had there's for over a year and they are still like brand new - so we just had to get one. The kids absolutely love it and spend hours on it! Not to mention the adults having a turn also... We give jump star trampoline's 5 Big stars :)

Early Christmas Gift

Purchased a Jump Star Trampoline for my 6yr Daughter, she asked Santa for the biggest trampoline he could find! Easy to assemble, very happy with the quality of the product and didn't break our budget.
Thanks Jump Star Trampolines for making my daughters Christmas Wish come true!

HarryHammer

HarryHammerasked

Do i need to buy the pole tops for the 10 x 17 or are they included in the package?

jim

jimasked

Hi I need a good answer and explanation of this trampolines abilities, 1 how durable is the net and 2 I am a tricker and im not sure but many of these reviews are from parents saying its great for the kids im assuming that are just messing about on and learning on but how good is it bounce wise for someone that would like to do bigger and a more difficult level of tricks? Please help Thank you!!

R. Daw
R. Daw

Hi Jill, The enclosure seem pretty durable and definitely does the job. The bounce is excellent, the best one we have found in 10yrs of searching without getting a professional tramp.. My child are Acrobats and are forever flipping lol It's large enough to go into a round off and a load of flips.. hope I've helped you out.

Syte

Syteasked

Can someone tell me the spring size of the 10ftx17ft rectangular trampoline pleaseee? thanks

Hany A.Jump Star