Jump Star Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Jump Star

6 questions from our users

PaulG
PaulGasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

How much distance/space is recommended outside of the tramp? Assume the net can flex a certain distance - got a tight space and a fence to consider. thanks

Kasha

Ours is very close to fence kids can lean on net onto fence so I wouldn’t go any closer then 1/2 a metre.

Rivagold63asked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Hi, our son wants a trampoline for his 13th birthday. He has no siblings so will be on the trampoline by himself or one other friend most of the time. We have a small yard, Will this size be large enough for him? Thx in advance for your help.

Kasha

It would be a great size for him my son does some great tricks and flips on ours. just measure out that it has a good fit for your yard.

Thanks Kasha.

HarryHammer
HarryHammerasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Do i need to buy the pole tops for the 10 x 17 or are they included in the package?

jim
jimasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Hi I need a good answer and explanation of this trampolines abilities, 1 how durable is the net and 2 I am a tricker and im not sure but many of these reviews are from parents saying its great for the kids im assuming that are just messing about on and learning on but how good is it bounce wise for someone that would like to do bigger and a more difficult level of tricks? Please help Thank you!!

R. Daw
R. Daw

Hi Jill, The enclosure seem pretty durable and definitely does the job. The bounce is excellent, the best one we have found in 10yrs of searching without getting a professional tramp.. My child are Acrobats and are forever flipping lol It's large enough to go into a round off and a load of flips.. hope I've helped you out.

Syte
Syteasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Can someone tell me the spring size of the 10ftx17ft rectangular trampoline pleaseee? thanks

Jump Star
Hany A.Jump Star

Hi

They are 215mm. Thanks

Sue
Sueasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

What is the mat measurements for the 10 x 17ft. I am interested in purchasing this. What is the bounce quality like. I am comparing yours with another brand. Do you do bundle deals with basketball hoop etc? How much is delivery to Deewhy NSW 2099. Thanks.

Jump Star
Hany A.Jump Star

Hi

Jumping Mat size 245cm x 460cm for 10x17FT
Please see the video on this link for the bounce: https://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/Rectangle-Trampolines/10x17FT-Rectangle-Trampoline

Shipping is $125 Basketball hoop is $45.

Regards

See all Jump Star Rectangular questions

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Jump Star Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Other Trampolines