4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Mich
MichPerth, WA

Very pleased and excited :)

Bought the 5 by 7 with enclosure for my 3 yr old and baby on the way. Nice size for our small narrow long back yard, glad we went with the rectangular shape. Keeping it under cover. My sister has the 6ft round one with enclosure still going strong after 5 yrs and almost daily use by her 7.5yr old and 3 yr old, so I know they are long lasting.
The 5 by 7 has plenty of room and will be used for years to come by both kids.
Great quality, sturdy and very happy with our purchase. Excellent customer service.

Purchased in March 2021 for $425.00.

Nakeeran
NakeeranPerth, WA

This is perfect for my 4 yr boy,just loving it

we got a small backyard,the rectangular one simply fit perfect Bought for my 4 yr old son ,he can't stop
Just loving it
Great quality ,good customer service
Happy worth for money

Purchased in September 2020 at Jumbstar for $395.00.

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Loving it!

Trying to be different to get the rectangular shape instead of the classic round shape, and it turned out to be the best decision made ever! Didn't take too long to assemble, and is great to look at, and that extra space to jump around is great! My little one (3 years old) just won't stop jumping on it, and by looking at the size and built quality, I believe this should last him a good couple years.

Great customer service from the company as well, kudos to the team!

Purchased in August 2020 for $395.00.

Hi Andy,
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this fantastic feedback! We are so pleased that your little one is LOVING his new trampoline! Great to hear that you found the quality to be impressive, and the assembly easy!

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler) compares to other Trampolines

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

My 5 yo can’t stop jumping

Great price,first thing u notice is the quality,east to assemble and fits perfectly in our small block,my daughter loves the sprinkler attatchment on those hot days,staff were great served by deena.cheers guys/gals

Purchased at Jumpstar for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Mark! Great to hear you thought assembly was easy. We are so happy to hear your daughter loves the spray mister also. ;D Thanks for the awesome review!

Vic
VicPerth, WA

Son is on it non-stop !

Purchased for my 2+ year old son and hasn't stopped using it ! Absolutely loves it.
We bought the enclosure netting as well just for piece of mind.
Took just over an hour to put up by myself. No problems.
Dana (staff) was really nice, helpful and professional.
Honestly, great value for money..

Purchased in February 2020 at JumpStar Trampolines, Cannington for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vic, that is great to hear your son is absolutely loving his new trampoline! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the Jump Star service. :D

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Great Quality Trampoline

Great size trampoline for a toddler with a small backyard, good quality and reasonable pricing.

Only complaint is the instructions were a bit hard to follow but nothing you cant figure out on your own.

Purchased in January 2020.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your new trampoline and we appreciate the feedback on our instruction booklets.

Yong G.
Yong G.Perth, WA

Best Christmas Present as kids said

I have a 3metres backyard. This rectangle size is just perfect for it. My boy girl twins 3 years old and my elder 5.5y are so happy and have started jumping on it since 7am this morning. This size can fit my 3 kids nicely. The best Christmas present that my 5 yo boy said to me. Easy to assemble. Very quality product.

Purchased in December 2019.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Yong, how wonderful to hear that your children are loving their new trampoline so much! Wishing you & your family a happy and fun Christmas.

jaderigby
jaderigbyPerth, WA

The perfect toddler trampoline!

Purchased this trampoline for my 4 year old and he absolutely loves it! His almost 2 year old brother is loving it also! They both enjoy this trampoline together. Its also a great height and size and because of our small yard, its just perfect for us! Dealing with Jump Star (local business) was a breeze too. I contacted them several times with questions as I was so indecisive on whether this purchase was a good idea - am so glad I went with my gut on this one.

Purchased in December 2018 at Jump Star Trampolines for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jade, Thanks for the fabulous feedback! We are so happy that your little ones are LOVING their new trampoline!

kaijiehii
kaijiehiiPerth, WA

Excellent Trampoline

Very stable and easy to put together. Instructions are clear and concise. My daughter loves to jump on it.

Staff is very helpful and helped me pick this one which fits perfectly in my backyard.

Highly recommended

Purchased in September 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kaijeihii, We really appreciate your comments about the ease of assembly, clear instructions and our friendly staff! Thanks so much!

Kylie G.
Kylie G.Western Australia

Great starter tramp

Bought the toddler tramp for our 18 month old. She loves it. It’s not too high off the ground, so perfect height for a toddler to climb up. Big enough to bounce around without taking up too much real estate. Good quality build and very sturdy. Good value for money without compromise of quality. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Purchased in February 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kylie, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the trampoline, and that you find it good value for money & sturdy! We appreciate you taking time to let us know. Thanks again

Extremely happy with it!

Perfect size for our 4 year old. So happy with the safety and construction, the staff were so helpful when we looked at various sizes. Highly recommend this product and Jump Star.

Purchased in May 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $345.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Andrea, We are thrilled that you are so happy with the safety and construction of the trampoline! Also that you found our lovely staff so friendly and helpful. Hope your family is enjoying the trampoline!

CharFran
CharFran

Great Trampoline - Highly Recommend

Our 2 year old loves the toddler rectangle trampoline, we can never get her off. Fits perfectly in our small backyard and was very easy to assemble. Would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone looking to purchase for their toddlers or small children. The height is perfect as she can easily get in an off without assistance. The team at Jumpstar were extremely helpful when deciding which one to purchase.

RLW
RLWPerth

Great Quality!

My 2 year old 5 year old kids love this trampoline, and especially the sprinkler system it is fantastic, they have heaps of fun.
The trampoline and the net are great quality, it has been in full sun and all weather and still looks great after nearly a year old.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you RLW! So nice of you to let us know that your trampoline has been well-loved and lots of fun for your little ones! Hope they have a lovely cool summer of jumping with their spray kit!

Jenny
JennyPrahran

Best use of space for a small courtyard

We have a small courtyard and a very active child, so this compact rectangular trampoline is the ideal solution. It makes a better use of space compared to a round trampoline. It was hard to find a rectangular trampoline in this size, I think Jump Star are the only stockist in Australia.

Melissa
MelissaPerth

Great size for a small backyard

We wanted to surprise our 3 year old who loves to bounce and jump a trampoline but thought we would never get one in our small backyard. Thanks to jumpstar trampolines who offer a Great range and friendly service with great opening hours close to Christmas we managed to purchase a 5x7 rectangle which fits in our backyard and still leaves us room can't wait also for the new shade to go over it which arrives in Jan 2018