Jump Star Rectangular

Jump Star Rectangular Questions & Answers

8ftx12ft (with enclosure), 10ftx17ft (with enclosure), 9ftx14ft (with enclosure), etc...

24 questions from our users

Amy B
Amy B

8ft x 12ft Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure $750

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kevin, and thanks Amy for answering Kevin's question! Our 8x12ft trampolines with enclosure are $750 and currently come with a free water spray kit, a free basketball hoop set and a free ladder! Please feel free to call our friendly sales team on 08 93585660 if we are able to help with anything at all! Many thanks

Bec S.

Bec S.asked

I have a 12 and 14 year old daughter that dances and wants to learn more acro tricks on a trampoline. Looking at the 14ft rectangle trampoline but thinking no to the enclosure.
What are the opinions on really needing an enclosure for that size and aged kids? The trampoline is also going to be on flat brick paving.

Calina
Calina

hi. we didnt buy an enclosure with our trampoline because we fitted ours in the ground. I find it much safer for kids that way and also for little toddlers as there's no height to fall from.. We are really happy with our trampoline and the kids love doing tricks on it. Would recommend buying the enclosure though if its going to be above ground as its much safer and kids can easily loose their balance if doing tricks and acrobatics.. :)

Lana A

Lana Aasked

Rectangular 9ftx14ft (with enclosure)

Hi there - we recently purchased a rectangular 14ft trampoline however after a few jumps the frame starts squeaking when jumping on it. We did pull it apart and greased the joints which was marginally better- what else can we do?

KMc
KMc

I wish I knew! Ours is really noisy too...

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lana! Thanks for getting in touch! Freshly dipped galvanised steel can be a bit squeaky in the beginning, with a brand new trampoline. This will subside with use of the trampoline. If it is bothering you, you could use a liquid lubricant to ease the squeak. Please feel free to call us on 08 93585660 or email our support team on info@jumpstar.com.au and we are always happy to help with anything at all! Many thanks and wishing you & your family a lovely new year.

Dancer25

Dancer25asked

Rectangular 10ftx15ft (with enclosure)

How long does it take for a trampoline to be delivered to perth?

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dancer25, Thanks a lot for your question. We are located in Cannington, Perth. So we are able to offer 24-48 hour delivery within Perth!! :) Or you are welcome to collect from our warehouse where we keep everything in stock. You can just pop in and purchase like any other store, and we will have your items in your car within minutes! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 if you have any more questions, or check out our website : www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au

JCoolasked

Rectangular 7ftx10ft

Good morning,
I am thinking of buying the rectangle trampoline (with no enclosure) for a Christmas present and I have a few questions. How easy/hard is it to put together? (I am on my own, so I'm hoping for easy.) Is it delivered in wrapping so my daughter can't see what's in the box? Does someone need to sign for it on arrival and can it be left in my carport? Thank you.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello JCool, thanks a lot for your enquiry. The rectangle trampolines are extremely easy to assemble, and will likely take you 30 minutes to put together. The boxes are made of strong brown cardboard with printing on the side: Jump Star Rectangular Trampoline 7x10ft (for example) You could perhaps have it delivered to a neighbours or parents address to avoid your daughter seeing the cartons? We send tracking information via email, so you can log into the courier website and track your items location, making it very easy to see the estimated delivery day. You can also contact us and the courier to confirm exact delivery dates. We ask the courier to leave the parcels whether you are home or not. This avoids unneccesary re-delivery fees. Please feel free to call our friendly staff on 0893585660 as we would be more than happy to answer all your questions and have a chat about everything to you! Thanks so much.

JCool

Great. Thanks. I'll see if the neighbor is ok with having it delivered to his house.

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft

Hi,
How long does it take for the 10ft X 17ft to get delivered to Hobart?
Many thanks, Rebecca

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for posting your question. Happy to help!
We deliver to Tasmania in 9-10 days at most. Sometimes it is even as quick as 7 days!
If you would like more specified details regarding your location and shipping times & costs, please feel free to call our friendly customer service team, who will be more than happy to give you this information! Thanks again!

HarryHammer

HarryHammerasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Do i need to buy the pole tops for the 10 x 17 or are they included in the package?

Amyasked

Rectangular 7ftx10ft (Retro)

We purchased 2 x Jump Star Rectangular 7x10 ft tramp in 2016, one for ourselves and another for my niece and nephew. Kids love them but our youngest is a thrill seeker and we are now regretting not purchasing the enclosure with it.

Is the enclosure something that can be added to our existing frame? As I have only been able to see foam and net replacements am thinking it may be part of the actual frame setup, but would like to confirm my assumption and also any potential workarounds.

Thanks heaps for any information you can give me on this.

Amy Marley

PaulB
PaulB

Amy
Ours was a separate purchase to the main unit and works a treat.
Regards
Paul

Thanks Paul.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Amy, thanks a lot for getting in touch. We can definitely help you out with the enclosure, as we do stock them in all sizes. If you would like to call our friendly sales team on 08 93585660, or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au then we can locate your order and ensure we will be offering you the perfect solution for your little thrill seekers! :) You can also message us on Messenger through our Facebook page. Many thanks!

Dylan

Dylanasked

For a really old small retro trampoline generic brand 3m by 1.8m is there away to get a net on? thx

Hi

Retro Trampolines are not designed for enclosure net to be fitted. Thanks

Charly Dasked

Rectangular 8ftx12ft (Retro)

hello I am selling my recent tramp to buy a new one so many of my friends have your trampoline and I've heard really good reviews and I really want one too I just want to know what is the difference between a retro tramp and a normal rectangle one,

Hi Charly

Thanks for your inquiry.

• Retro design is made to be used as Trampoline without an enclosure, They are made with stronger lege system which makes the trampoline more suitable to be flipped on the side when they are not in use. see link: http://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/8x12ft-retro-rectangular-trampoline-only-p-253.html
• 8x12 Normal Trampoline is designed to have an enclosure. see link: http://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/8ft-x-12ft-rectangular-trampoline-only-p-187.html

Jane

Janeasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft

Hi, could you please confirm if I purchased the 10 ft X 17ft rectangle trampoline how long it would take to be delivered to Boondall Brisbane. Also the cost of freight? Regards Jane
10ft X17ft
High bounce
Nil enclosure
Total cost please

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jane, Thanks for your comment. If you can please contact our friendly sales team, we can ensure your order is delivered in time for Christmas! We normally deliver to Brisbane in 6 days. Our number at the warehouse is (08) 93585660. Many thanks!

kelarado

kelaradoasked

Hi, how much freight would it be to coffs harbour? Nsw 2450

Kateygirl003

From The warehouse to you in Coffs Harbour would be $195 for freight shipping :) good luck :)

Roz

Rozasked

Rectangular 9ftx14ft (with enclosure)

Could you please advise freight charge to GLADSTONE QLD 4680. Further to this, how would I go about putting it on lay-by. (9ft x14ft) rectangular?

Simone
Simone

Roz, sorry I am just a customer. You will have to contact the company themselves for answers to your questions.

Mel

Melasked

Rectangular 9ftx14ft

Can you please tell me if the mats have a high bounce on them for practicing gymnastics on?

Luke M.
Luke M.

Not as high as a proper competition tramp but better than a normal tramp

Hi

Please see these videos the will show how much bounce you can get:

Giles Coley

Giles Coleyasked

Rectangular 10ftx15ft

husband away and trying to put our replacement net on our 10ft x 17ft and cant figure it out!! Can anyone tell me do the pole pads go on first and then fit the net or how the hell do I do it!!! thanks

Hi Emma,
I have emailed a copy of the assembly instructions to you.
You will need to undo the clamps that attach the enclosure poles and arrange them in a star shape laying on the trampoline. Then slide the poles (with foam already on them) into the sleeves.
Once all the poles are in the sleeves, straighten them all up and re-attach the enclosure poles with clamps and bolts.
Please email us at info@jumpstar.com.au or reply to our email if you have any further queries. Many thanks!

jim

jimasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Hi I need a good answer and explanation of this trampolines abilities, 1 how durable is the net and 2 I am a tricker and im not sure but many of these reviews are from parents saying its great for the kids im assuming that are just messing about on and learning on but how good is it bounce wise for someone that would like to do bigger and a more difficult level of tricks? Please help Thank you!!

R. Daw
R. Daw

Hi Jill, The enclosure seem pretty durable and definitely does the job. The bounce is excellent, the best one we have found in 10yrs of searching without getting a professional tramp.. My child are Acrobats and are forever flipping lol It's large enough to go into a round off and a load of flips.. hope I've helped you out.

Syte

Syteasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Can someone tell me the spring size of the 10ftx17ft rectangular trampoline pleaseee? thanks

They are 215mm. Thanks

SB SA

SB SAasked

Rectangular 7ftx10ft

Will the rectangular trampolines (with no enclosure) stand up on their sides? At least 50% of the use of our current trampoline is for soccer goals and rebounds when it stands up on its side.

Hi SB SA
Thanks for your message. Our "Retro" style trampolines are able to stand on their sides for storage (or as soccer goals!) however the rectangle trampolines are not suited to this. The rectangle trampolines have a different leg structure, so they are able to attach an enclosure to them if needed, but the Retro trampolines aren't suited to attach an enclosure.
Please feel free to call our warehouse on 08 93585660 if we can explain in further detail. Thank you! Deena - JS Team.

Sue

Sueasked

Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

What is the mat measurements for the 10 x 17ft. I am interested in purchasing this. What is the bounce quality like. I am comparing yours with another brand. Do you do bundle deals with basketball hoop etc? How much is delivery to Deewhy NSW 2099. Thanks.

Jumping Mat size 245cm x 460cm for 10x17FT
Please see the video on this link for the bounce: https://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/Rectangle-Trampolines/10x17FT-Rectangle-Trampoline

Shipping is $125 Basketball hoop is $45.

Regards

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Hi
Just wondering how far off the ground the 6 foot trampoline is ?
What age range would u recommend for this trampoline?
Are you still offering the free basketball hoop ?

Kind Regards
Tanya

Hi Tanya,
Thanks for asking! Our 6ft trampolines are 46cm off the ground. They are 180mm wide and 200m high. They have an 80kg weight capacity, so they are wonderful for little jumpers - toddlers and small children.
Unfortunately the hoop isn't suited to the 6ft, due to the height and size of the structure. They don;t require a ladder as they are very close to the ground. If you were wanting the hoop on your trampoline, you could look at our 8ft trampoline, perhaps?
Please feel free to call our warehouse if you require any more help. Many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives