Jump Star Rectangular

Jump Star Rectangular Questions & Answers

8ftx12ft (with enclosure), 7ftx10ft (with enclosure), 10ftx17ft (with enclosure), etc...

34 questions from our users

Jodie
Jodie asked
Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler)

Hi, can I ask what is the size of the bouncing mat area on the 5x7ft frame? Thanks

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jodie, Thanks for your enquiry. The jump mat space is 123cm x 184cm. Our enclosure nets are also on the outside of the trampoline pads so there is a lot more space to move! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if we can answer any more questions. Thanks!

Michelle
Michelleasked
Rectangular

Hi I’m looking at the 7x10 jump star rectangle I have a 10 year old daughter who does gymnastics back flips she would like to know if it’s Bouncy enough and big enough to do this.

Amanda
Amanda

We just purchased 8x12ft for our teenage son who does ninja & did gymnastics. Only bought the bigger size as he’s 6ft. He said it’s by far the best quality trampoline he’s had comparable to that of those at his gymnastics club. Hope this helps

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your post. Gymnasts do prefer bigger rectangular trampolines when performing tricks as it allows more room for flips and does have a bigger bounce. However, if you don't have the space, a 7x10FT Trampoline will still be suitable and perform well for her gymnastic.
If you have any further enquires please contact us on info@jumpstar.com.au or (08)93585660.

Lucy C.
Lucy C.asked

Hello, Lucy again,
its has been one month of having the 8 by 12 trampoline and it's still squeezing. It's very loud and is starting to annoy neighbours, our daughter is also quite upset as she cant use the trampoline to its full ability and enjoys it without feeling guilty about annoying people. She is disbelief. she has been waiting for this for many years and it's just disappointing to see her saddened towards something she was looking so ford to. Please help us!

Hi Lucy,
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having issues with sqeaking on the trampoline. All freshly dipped galvanised steel does tend to squeak, however it does subside with time and use of the trampoline.
Please can you contact us via email at: info@jumpstar.com.au or by phone on (08) 93585660 so that our friendly customer service team can assist in more detail.
Kind Regards
Deena

Lucy C.
Lucy C.asked
Rectangular 8ftx12ft

Hey we have just purchased the 8 by 12 trampoline, and my daughter loves it. But it is quite loud with the squeezing of the springs. What should I do or if it’s a time issue how long with it take for the squeaking to be gone if she plays on it every day?

Hi Lucy,
Thanks for getting in touch with us. Freshly dipped galvanised steel does tend to squeak a bit, however usually subsides with time, and use of the trampoline.
You are welcome to send some images of the installation of the frame and springs so that we can check that your trampoline is installed correctly.
If you have any concerns whatsoever, please contact our customer service team on 08 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au
We hope your family is loving the new trampoline!

John
Johnasked
Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler)

I have a small space, so this is the only size trampoline we can fit!

Do you think this would be suitable for a 7 year old and 6 year old? Or do I need something bigger.

Thanks!

Hi John,
Thanks for your post. The dimensions of the 5x7ft are152cm x 213cm, so it is a nice compact trampoline. However, the 8ft round trampoline or the 7x10ft rectangle trampoline would both be a better choice for children aged 6 and 7. The 5x7ft is a toddler trampoline, so while it would hold their weight (80kg weight capcaity) they would outgrow this size in a very short amount of time.
Please feel free to call our friendly sales team on (08) 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if we can help with anything at all! :)

PaulG
PaulGasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

How much distance/space is recommended outside of the tramp? Assume the net can flex a certain distance - got a tight space and a fence to consider. thanks

Kasha

Ours is very close to fence kids can lean on net onto fence so I wouldn’t go any closer then 1/2 a metre.

Rivagold63asked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Hi, our son wants a trampoline for his 13th birthday. He has no siblings so will be on the trampoline by himself or one other friend most of the time. We have a small yard, Will this size be large enough for him? Thx in advance for your help.

Kasha

It would be a great size for him my son does some great tricks and flips on ours. just measure out that it has a good fit for your yard.

Thanks Kasha.

Kristineasked
Rectangular

Hi, We purchased the 8 x 12 trampoline with enclosure. It was a little noisy at first, and we thought this would get better with use. I called Jump Star and they instructed me to tighten the screws underneath. The noise is now so loud, our neighbours are complaining. My husband tried WD40 today, but it has made no difference. My daughter loves this trampoline, can you please help us?

Mark
Mark

Is it on level ground and wheres
The noise from springs?

Kristine

Yes, the grassed area it is on is perfectly level. It appears to be coming from the springs

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kristine, I have replied to your online enquiry. Thanks for reaching out to us again.
All freshly dipped galvanised steel components do tend to squeak when they are brand new. The squeaking will subside with some use of the trampoline.
As Mark suggested, the trampoline should be installed on level ground, and you are welcome to send us some images via Facebook messenger or email ( info@jumpstar.com.au) so we can see if the trampoline frame, clamps and springs are installed correctly. Many thanks and best regards.

Megan A.
Megan A.asked
Rectangular

I have a 12 year old that has just started trampolining training. Looking at upgrading our 10 y.o trampoline. Which has more bounce - round or rectangular? Thank you

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Megan, Thanks for your message. The rectangle trampolines have a lot of bounce due to their narrow diameter and longer springs. These trampolines are favoured by gymnasts and athletes. If you'd like to see some of our rectangle trampolines in use, there are many video's on our Instagram, updated daily. Also, our You Tube channel has a lot of videos on there. Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 or email at info@jumpstar.com.au if we can assist with anything at all. Thanks again, the JS team.

Nicky B
Nicky Basked
Rectangular

Can your trampolines go on pavement?

Allison
Allison

They can go on paving as well as grass.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Nicky, yes they can go on grass, concrete, paving, woodchips or soil. As long as the surface is level. Thanks a lot & please free free to call us on 08 93585660 if you have any more questions! :)

Kevin
Kevinasked

Hi how much for an 8’ x 12’ with all the netting etc please

Amy B
Amy B

8ft x 12ft Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure $750

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kevin, and thanks Amy for answering Kevin's question! Our 8x12ft trampolines with enclosure are $750 and currently come with a free water spray kit, a free basketball hoop set and a free ladder! Please feel free to call our friendly sales team on 08 93585660 if we are able to help with anything at all! Many thanks

Bec S.
Bec S.asked
Rectangular

I have a 12 and 14 year old daughter that dances and wants to learn more acro tricks on a trampoline. Looking at the 14ft rectangle trampoline but thinking no to the enclosure.
What are the opinions on really needing an enclosure for that size and aged kids? The trampoline is also going to be on flat brick paving.

Calina
Calina

hi. we didnt buy an enclosure with our trampoline because we fitted ours in the ground. I find it much safer for kids that way and also for little toddlers as there's no height to fall from.. We are really happy with our trampoline and the kids love doing tricks on it. Would recommend buying the enclosure though if its going to be above ground as its much safer and kids can easily loose their balance if doing tricks and acrobatics.. :)

Lana A
Lana Aasked
Rectangular 9ftx14ft (with enclosure)

Hi there - we recently purchased a rectangular 14ft trampoline however after a few jumps the frame starts squeaking when jumping on it. We did pull it apart and greased the joints which was marginally better- what else can we do?

KMc
KMc

I wish I knew! Ours is really noisy too...

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lana! Thanks for getting in touch! Freshly dipped galvanised steel can be a bit squeaky in the beginning, with a brand new trampoline. This will subside with use of the trampoline. If it is bothering you, you could use a liquid lubricant to ease the squeak. Please feel free to call us on 08 93585660 or email our support team on info@jumpstar.com.au and we are always happy to help with anything at all! Many thanks and wishing you & your family a lovely new year.

Dancer25
Dancer25asked
Rectangular 10ftx15ft (with enclosure)

How long does it take for a trampoline to be delivered to perth?

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dancer25, Thanks a lot for your question. We are located in Cannington, Perth. So we are able to offer 24-48 hour delivery within Perth!! :) Or you are welcome to collect from our warehouse where we keep everything in stock. You can just pop in and purchase like any other store, and we will have your items in your car within minutes! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 if you have any more questions, or check out our website : www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au

JCoolasked
Rectangular 7ftx10ft

Good morning,
I am thinking of buying the rectangle trampoline (with no enclosure) for a Christmas present and I have a few questions. How easy/hard is it to put together? (I am on my own, so I'm hoping for easy.) Is it delivered in wrapping so my daughter can't see what's in the box? Does someone need to sign for it on arrival and can it be left in my carport? Thank you.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello JCool, thanks a lot for your enquiry. The rectangle trampolines are extremely easy to assemble, and will likely take you 30 minutes to put together. The boxes are made of strong brown cardboard with printing on the side: Jump Star Rectangular Trampoline 7x10ft (for example) You could perhaps have it delivered to a neighbours or parents address to avoid your daughter seeing the cartons? We send tracking information via email, so you can log into the courier website and track your items location, making it very easy to see the estimated delivery day. You can also contact us and the courier to confirm exact delivery dates. We ask the courier to leave the parcels whether you are home or not. This avoids unneccesary re-delivery fees. Please feel free to call our friendly staff on 0893585660 as we would be more than happy to answer all your questions and have a chat about everything to you! Thanks so much.

JCool

Great. Thanks. I'll see if the neighbor is ok with having it delivered to his house.

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft

Hi,
How long does it take for the 10ft X 17ft to get delivered to Hobart?
Many thanks, Rebecca

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for posting your question. Happy to help!
We deliver to Tasmania in 9-10 days at most. Sometimes it is even as quick as 7 days!
If you would like more specified details regarding your location and shipping times & costs, please feel free to call our friendly customer service team, who will be more than happy to give you this information! Thanks again!

HarryHammer
HarryHammerasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Do i need to buy the pole tops for the 10 x 17 or are they included in the package?

Amyasked
Rectangular 7ftx10ft (Retro)

We purchased 2 x Jump Star Rectangular 7x10 ft tramp in 2016, one for ourselves and another for my niece and nephew. Kids love them but our youngest is a thrill seeker and we are now regretting not purchasing the enclosure with it.

Is the enclosure something that can be added to our existing frame? As I have only been able to see foam and net replacements am thinking it may be part of the actual frame setup, but would like to confirm my assumption and also any potential workarounds.

Thanks heaps for any information you can give me on this.

Amy Marley

PaulB
PaulB

Amy
Ours was a separate purchase to the main unit and works a treat.
Regards
Paul

Thanks Paul.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Amy, thanks a lot for getting in touch. We can definitely help you out with the enclosure, as we do stock them in all sizes. If you would like to call our friendly sales team on 08 93585660, or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au then we can locate your order and ensure we will be offering you the perfect solution for your little thrill seekers! :) You can also message us on Messenger through our Facebook page. Many thanks!

Dylan
Dylanasked
Rectangular

For a really old small retro trampoline generic brand 3m by 1.8m is there away to get a net on? thx

Hany A.Jump Star

Hi

Retro Trampolines are not designed for enclosure net to be fitted. Thanks

Charly Dasked
Rectangular 8ftx12ft (Retro)

hello I am selling my recent tramp to buy a new one so many of my friends have your trampoline and I've heard really good reviews and I really want one too I just want to know what is the difference between a retro tramp and a normal rectangle one,

Hany A.Jump Star

Hi Charly

Thanks for your inquiry.

• Retro design is made to be used as Trampoline without an enclosure, They are made with stronger lege system which makes the trampoline more suitable to be flipped on the side when they are not in use. see link: http://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/8x12ft-retro-rectangular-trampoline-only-p-253.html
• 8x12 Normal Trampoline is designed to have an enclosure. see link: http://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/8ft-x-12ft-rectangular-trampoline-only-p-187.html

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives