Jump Star Rectangular

Jump Star Rectangular Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

8ftx12ft (with enclosure), 7ftx10ft (with enclosure), 10ftx17ft (with enclosure), etc...
Listing monitored by Jump Star

34 questions from our users

Jane
Janeasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft

Hi, could you please confirm if I purchased the 10 ft X 17ft rectangle trampoline how long it would take to be delivered to Boondall Brisbane. Also the cost of freight? Regards Jane
10ft X17ft
High bounce
Nil enclosure
Total cost please

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jane, Thanks for your comment. If you can please contact our friendly sales team, we can ensure your order is delivered in time for Christmas! We normally deliver to Brisbane in 6 days. Our number at the warehouse is (08) 93585660. Many thanks!

kelarado
kelaradoasked
Rectangular 9ftx14ft (with enclosure)

Hi, how much freight would it be to coffs harbour? Nsw 2450

Kateygirl003

From The warehouse to you in Coffs Harbour would be $195 for freight shipping :) good luck :)

Roz
Rozasked
Rectangular 9ftx14ft (with enclosure)

Could you please advise freight charge to GLADSTONE QLD 4680. Further to this, how would I go about putting it on lay-by. (9ft x14ft) rectangular?

Simone
Simone

Roz, sorry I am just a customer. You will have to contact the company themselves for answers to your questions.

Mel
Melasked
Rectangular 9ftx14ft

Can you please tell me if the mats have a high bounce on them for practicing gymnastics on?

Luke M.
Luke M.

Not as high as a proper competition tramp but better than a normal tramp

Hi

Please see these videos the will show how much bounce you can get:

Giles Coley
Giles Coleyasked
Rectangular 10ftx15ft

husband away and trying to put our replacement net on our 10ft x 17ft and cant figure it out!! Can anyone tell me do the pole pads go on first and then fit the net or how the hell do I do it!!! thanks

Hi Emma,
I have emailed a copy of the assembly instructions to you.
You will need to undo the clamps that attach the enclosure poles and arrange them in a star shape laying on the trampoline. Then slide the poles (with foam already on them) into the sleeves.
Once all the poles are in the sleeves, straighten them all up and re-attach the enclosure poles with clamps and bolts.
Please email us at info@jumpstar.com.au or reply to our email if you have any further queries. Many thanks!

jim
jimasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Hi I need a good answer and explanation of this trampolines abilities, 1 how durable is the net and 2 I am a tricker and im not sure but many of these reviews are from parents saying its great for the kids im assuming that are just messing about on and learning on but how good is it bounce wise for someone that would like to do bigger and a more difficult level of tricks? Please help Thank you!!

R. Daw
R. Daw

Hi Jill, The enclosure seem pretty durable and definitely does the job. The bounce is excellent, the best one we have found in 10yrs of searching without getting a professional tramp.. My child are Acrobats and are forever flipping lol It's large enough to go into a round off and a load of flips.. hope I've helped you out.

Syte
Syteasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

Can someone tell me the spring size of the 10ftx17ft rectangular trampoline pleaseee? thanks

They are 215mm. Thanks

SB SA
SB SAasked
Rectangular 7ftx10ft

Will the rectangular trampolines (with no enclosure) stand up on their sides? At least 50% of the use of our current trampoline is for soccer goals and rebounds when it stands up on its side.

Hi SB SA
Thanks for your message. Our "Retro" style trampolines are able to stand on their sides for storage (or as soccer goals!) however the rectangle trampolines are not suited to this. The rectangle trampolines have a different leg structure, so they are able to attach an enclosure to them if needed, but the Retro trampolines aren't suited to attach an enclosure.
Please feel free to call our warehouse on 08 93585660 if we can explain in further detail. Thank you! Deena - JS Team.

Sue
Sueasked
Rectangular 10ftx17ft (with enclosure)

What is the mat measurements for the 10 x 17ft. I am interested in purchasing this. What is the bounce quality like. I am comparing yours with another brand. Do you do bundle deals with basketball hoop etc? How much is delivery to Deewhy NSW 2099. Thanks.

Jumping Mat size 245cm x 460cm for 10x17FT
Please see the video on this link for the bounce: https://www.jumpstartrampolines.com.au/Rectangle-Trampolines/10x17FT-Rectangle-Trampoline

Shipping is $125 Basketball hoop is $45.

Regards

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Hi
Just wondering how far off the ground the 6 foot trampoline is ?
What age range would u recommend for this trampoline?
Are you still offering the free basketball hoop ?

Kind Regards
Tanya

Hi Tanya,
Thanks for asking! Our 6ft trampolines are 46cm off the ground. They are 180mm wide and 200m high. They have an 80kg weight capacity, so they are wonderful for little jumpers - toddlers and small children.
Unfortunately the hoop isn't suited to the 6ft, due to the height and size of the structure. They don;t require a ladder as they are very close to the ground. If you were wanting the hoop on your trampoline, you could look at our 8ft trampoline, perhaps?
Please feel free to call our warehouse if you require any more help. Many thanks.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Rectangular

Needing to find out if the rectangular trampoline has enough bounce for a 10 year old who is doing competition trampolining and wanting to place routines at home any help would be great?

Donnalea Ballard
Donnalea Ballardasked
Rectangular 8ftx12ft

Looking to purchase a rectangular trampoline. Previously had a round one (not from this provider) that the mat has disintegrated after 3 or 4 years in the QLD sun. Just wondering how the Jump Star mats are holding up? How much are replacement mats?

Michelle.D.
Michelle.D.

I know my family members have had no trouble with the mats - we are in Tassie! They have had theirs just over a year now and mats are like brand new. Not sure on replacement price. Maybe check out jumpstart website :)

Kate
Kate

Hi .. Only had ours a couple of months. All good so far .

Hi

Our Mats will last around 3-4 years in full sun.

They are $95.

Regards

jackster
jacksterasked
Rectangular

I am looking at purchasing a trampoline, can anyone give me feedback on how the Jump Star trampoline has faired in the Perth/Australian weather? Cheers

Hi - we have only had ours since beginning of August - so hasn't been through a summer yet - but one of the reasons I bought ours was because they say it is UV treated. Max UV-Resistant PVC Pads.
Max UV-Resistant polypropyene mesh Net.
Max UV-Resistant USA Jump Mat.
Great trampoline though - so far very happy

Andy
Andy

Not sure what 'max UV resistant' really means but the mats have pretty much disintegrated after two summers. Perth sun can be tough on cheap fabric.

kris-b
kris-basked
Rectangular

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience (good/bad) with this company? Wanting to buy a trampoline for the kids but saw some bad experiences from a few years ago. Was wondering if it has gotten better? Thankyou

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kris, thanks for your post. We have over 73,000 fans on our Facebook page, with a 4.5 star rating on reviews. We also have 99.1% positive feedback from 8440 feedback on Ebay, where we are a power seller. An outstanding product at an amazing price, along with wonderful customer service, is what we are all about. You may notice that we have 4.5 stars from 34 reviews on Product Review as well. I hope this will help in your decision. Please feel free to contact us directly if we can assist at all. Many thanks, The Jump Star Team.

Martene
Martene

I purchased replacement items from Jump star last year and received fantastic service. Friendly and helpful. The items I brought are great. Would totally recommend them :)

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives