Jump Star Rectangular

• Ease of Assembly

Erin
ErinPeel, WA

Best trampoline!!!

Purchased for our sons 2nd birthday! Very easy to assemble! Staff were super helpful and loaded everything into car for us!
Great for Mum or dad to get ok with the kids and have a jump!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Erin, How wonderful to hear that you are happy with the trampoline, ease of assembly and our helpful staff! Enjoy your new trampoline. Thanks again!

Inas
Inas

My kids are loving this trampoline. It's safe and really bounces well. Definitely one of the best trampolines.

Loving our new trampoline. Thank you Jumpstar. Its really awesome. My kids are loving every second on it. Its strong and bouncy. Jumpstar is definitely recommend highly for trampolines. Awesome

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Inas, Thank you for letting us know that your trampoline is so strong & bouncy!! It looks great! We are so happy that you give us a high recommendation!! Much appreciated!

Nakeeran
NakeeranPerth, WA

This is perfect for my 4 yr boy,just loving it

we got a small backyard,the rectangular one simply fit perfect Bought for my 4 yr old son ,he can't stop
Just loving it
Great quality ,good customer service
Happy worth for money

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Loving it!

Trying to be different to get the rectangular shape instead of the classic round shape, and it turned out to be the best decision made ever! Didn't take too long to assemble, and is great to look at, and that extra space to jump around is great! My little one (3 years old) just won't stop jumping on it, and by looking at the size and built quality, I believe this should last him a good couple years.

Great customer service from the company as well, kudos to the team!

Hi Andy,
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this fantastic feedback! We are so pleased that your little one is LOVING his new trampoline! Great to hear that you found the quality to be impressive, and the assembly easy!

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing!!!

Perfect size and exceptional bounce. My 10yr old grandson is loving this trampoline. Very safe, with thick pads, and the enclosure. The free ladder is also a lifesaver. The team at Jumpstar trampolines are very easy to deal with. Fast response to enquiries, and their 12 month layby is great.

Deena A.Jump Star

HI Paula, How fabulous to hear that your grandson is loving his new jumbo trampoline! Yes, they are super bouncy and very safe! Thank you for the lovely comments on out customer service and the convenience of our 12-month lay-by system.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
KashaPeel, WA

Strong and sturdy

My kids 14,5,3,4mths are going to get heaps of use out of this tramp is very strong and well made and has a super bounce with out my 13 yr old super bouncing my younger kids

Kasha

Hi Kasha! Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear you, your young family and teenager are loving your trampoline! We are glad you are happy with your strong, super bouncy new trampoline!

Danny
DannyPerth, WA

First class Great service so friendly

I just bought a 10x17 form jumpstar my girls love it & my wife & I too...haha ..it’s the best made trampoline I’ve ever seen...so strong service there was second to none the girls there so friendly...top class all round 10 out 10

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Danny! WOW thanks so much for this amazing review! We are so thrilled that you've had such a brilliant experience with our products and service!! Really appreciate it. Enjoy your new trampoline!

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Great fun to everyone

This trampoline is great quality and it is extremely sturdy and it was very easy to assemble and always brings constant fun to the whole family during COVID-19 and lockdown.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Michael, Thanks for the lovely feedback and we are so pleased that your family is enjoying the trampoline so much!

Adrian L.
Adrian L.Perth, WA

Great quality trampoline

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Adrian! Thanks for your awesome and honest review. We really appreciate it. :D It's so great to hear you love the quality of our trampolines and it's so nice to hear the kids are absolutely loving their new trampoline. :D

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

My 5 yo can’t stop jumping

Great price,first thing u notice is the quality,east to assemble and fits perfectly in our small block,my daughter loves the sprinkler attatchment on those hot days,staff were great served by deena.cheers guys/gals

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Mark! Great to hear you thought assembly was easy. We are so happy to hear your daughter loves the spray mister also. ;D Thanks for the awesome review!

Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Such great entertainment for the kids!

We chose a Jumpstar Trampoline because of their great range and value. Our 7 and 4 year olds described it as the best present ever! My husband put it together within a couple of hours with the easy to follow instructions. The result is a great quality, sturdy and safe trampoline that we’re sure the kids will love for many years to come! A++

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tanya! Woohoo it's awesome to hear the kids thought it was the best present ever!! We are so glad to hear you thought assembly was easy and love the quality of our trampolines. :D

Great Trampoline

My daughter loves this Trampoline. It is a really great size, it was quite easy to put together and it is very bouncy. The enclosure is also very good too.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you! That is wonderful to know that your little girl is loving her new trampoline! We are so glad that you found it so easy to assemble, and that it's so bouncy!

Allison
AllisonPerth, WA

Bouncing every day

The trampoline has been used every day since purchase! All 3 kids love using the basketball ring. Loads of room for multiple people to play games on. Great customer service.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Allison, Thanks for the lovely comments on our customer service and we are thrilled to hear that your 3 kids are enjoying the trampoline so much!

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

My boy loves it

We only have a small backyard but this trampoline fits into a small rectangular space and it looks great. The retro style frame is really stable. We can't keep our 9 year old boy off this trampoline, he just loves it. Even fun for parents!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Robert, Thank you for your great feedback about the stability of the trampoline! Wonderful to know that your son is enjoying his new trampoline so much!! Thanks again!

Other Trampolines

Jumpstar has gotten even better

I had purchased a trampoline a few years back from Jumpstar when I had a larger backyard, it is good to see that their customer service is still fantastic.

I have noticed that improvements had been made to make assembly easier too. My new trampoline is getting used daily and the kids love it. It gets them off of technology and outdoors, plus it is great exercise. I love all the add ons, like basketball hoop and ladder.

Our family will really enjoy this awesome trampoline.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kelly, That is AWESOME to hear that your children love their trampoline so much, and thank you for the great feedback regarding our customer service and the assembly of the trampoline!

Jodie
Jodie asked
Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler)

Hi, can I ask what is the size of the bouncing mat area on the 5x7ft frame? Thanks

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jodie, Thanks for your enquiry. The jump mat space is 123cm x 184cm. Our enclosure nets are also on the outside of the trampoline pads so there is a lot more space to move! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if we can answer any more questions. Thanks!

Michelle
Michelleasked
Rectangular

Hi I’m looking at the 7x10 jump star rectangle I have a 10 year old daughter who does gymnastics back flips she would like to know if it’s Bouncy enough and big enough to do this.

Amanda
Amanda

We just purchased 8x12ft for our teenage son who does ninja & did gymnastics. Only bought the bigger size as he’s 6ft. He said it’s by far the best quality trampoline he’s had comparable to that of those at his gymnastics club. Hope this helps

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your post. Gymnasts do prefer bigger rectangular trampolines when performing tricks as it allows more room for flips and does have a bigger bounce. However, if you don't have the space, a 7x10FT Trampoline will still be suitable and perform well for her gymnastic.
If you have any further enquires please contact us on info@jumpstar.com.au or (08)93585660.

Lucy C.
Lucy C.asked
Rectangular 8ftx12ft

Hello, Lucy again,
its has been one month of having the 8 by 12 trampoline and it's still squeezing. It's very loud and is starting to annoy neighbours, our daughter is also quite upset as she cant use the trampoline to its full ability and enjoys it without feeling guilty about annoying people. She is disbelief. she has been waiting for this for many years and it's just disappointing to see her saddened towards something she was looking so ford to. Please help us!

Hi Lucy,
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having issues with sqeaking on the trampoline. All freshly dipped galvanised steel does tend to squeak, however it does subside with time and use of the trampoline.
Please can you contact us via email at: info@jumpstar.com.au or by phone on (08) 93585660 so that our friendly customer service team can assist in more detail.
Kind Regards

Price (RRP) $600.00$600.00$700.00$900.00
ShapeRectangleRectangleRectangleRectangle
Safety WallsNoYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count68 springs68 springs88 springs88 springs