Jump Star Rectangular
See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jump Star

Pros

• Gives a high bounce

• Has a robust frame

• Enclosure is very protective

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Tara

Crap quality and bad customer service

I wish I got a cheap Kmart one. 6 months after purchase this is what our pads look like. They also get extremely hot and burn. Customer service doesn’t help at all

Tara

Just a bit confused as to why your website says “UV resistant fabric” which is misleading.
To anybody reading this, highly recommend you go for the Kmart trampoline for a third of the price - the quality is identical

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Great for teenagers

Wonderful bounce and great size for a couple of teenagers. Keeps them off the screens for hours at a time. Super helpful staff and service at Jumpstar. Was recommended by a number of friends and I can see why.

Purchased in December 2020 for $850.00.

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Jane, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear your teenagers are enjoying their time outdoors and screen free. We are glad to hear you received helpful service and hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Best Christmas Present

I brought the Rectangular 10ft x 17ft trampoline with enclosure for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas. It is up early and she is loving it. It is a quality made trampoline and really bouncy. The sprinklers are a big hit! I am so glad I went for a larger trampoline, so much room for her and all her friends. Plenty of fun to be had these school holidays!

Purchased in November 2020.

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your wonderful review. We are happy to hear you love the bounce and quality of your trampoline as well as the free fun spray kit. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great Quality Trampoline

Great size trampoline for a toddler with a small backyard, good quality and reasonable pricing.

Only complaint is the instructions were a bit hard to follow but nothing you cant figure out on your own.

Purchased in January 2020.

Kate.BJump Star

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your new trampoline and we appreciate the feedback on our instruction booklets.

Faye
FayePerth, WA

Great quality mat

Our 5 and 6yo have had this trampoline for several years and I'm now replacing the mat and pads but base is perfect. I looked at the larger chain stores and found they just didn't compare on quality. You can feel how much thicker the mat is. I didn't realize I needed to replace pads more often to maintain the mat but now I know to do this. Realistically, not much stands up to the harsh Australian sun so I can't complain.

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Faye, That is amazing to hear that you rate our quality as so much better than other brands, and that you find it convenient to access replacement parts! Thanks so much, we appreciate your comments.

Great product, easy to set up

My kids (12 years and 7 years) love the 8ftx12ft trampoline, its great for flipping and playing games on.
All parts are of great quality with it being very easy to set up and the replacement parts are very affordable.
The team at Jumpstar where extremely helpful when dealing with them.

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Drewcilla, Thanks heaps for the great feedback! That's awesome that you found the trampoline to be top quality and very easy to assemble! Thanks a lot also for the lovely comment about our friendly staff members!! Have a wonderful Christmas.

James
JamesPerth

We have a happy little girl.

Has all the safety features we could want providing an excellent escape and exercise for our daughter. It's easy enough to assemble and presents decent value for money. I think provision for fitting the basketball hoop could be more thoughtfully designed. Also it is quite noisy, but that may be the case with all springed trampolines.

Kate.BJump Star

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Worst customer service ever

Poor customer service

Melissa
MelissaPerth, WA

Great size for a small backyard

We wanted to surprise our 3 year old who loves to bounce and jump a trampoline but thought we would never get one in our small backyard. Thanks to jumpstar trampolines who offer a Great range and friendly service with great opening hours close to Christmas we managed to purchase a 5x7 rectangle which fits in our backyard and still leaves us room can't wait also for the new shade to go over it which arrives in Jan 2018

Max
MaxPerth

Rectangular Trampoline

I visited warehouse on Saturday for a birthday present for my son. Jump star has a wide range of trampolines available on display so you can see and try what you are buying. My son has used trampoline since and bouncing , forward flips and backflips and just enjoys sitting outside on it. When shopping around I found them to one of the best retailers for trampolines in WA. Staff were friendly and helpful. I have been shopping around for a trampoline since November 2016. I would recommend this place to my family and friends

JohnBunbury

Worst ever !!!

KyraMandurah

Disappointed.

I find it very disappointing to be reading reviews and see people in Nsw receiving their trampolines in 3 days yet I live an hour away from Cannington and it's taking a week even though every where on the website it says to mandurah 1-2 days? Very confused as to how this can possibly be the case?

SimonRockingham

The guy that works there is rude!!

Kate.BJump Star

Product was returned, and this transaction was refunded in full the following business day. Customer has received a full refund.

Hany A.Jump Star

Jodie
Jodie asked
Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler)

Hi, can I ask what is the size of the bouncing mat area on the 5x7ft frame? Thanks

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Jodie, Thanks for your enquiry. The jump mat space is 123cm x 184cm. Our enclosure nets are also on the outside of the trampoline pads so there is a lot more space to move! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if we can answer any more questions. Thanks!

Michelle
Michelleasked
Rectangular

Hi I’m looking at the 7x10 jump star rectangle I have a 10 year old daughter who does gymnastics back flips she would like to know if it’s Bouncy enough and big enough to do this.

Amanda
Amanda

We just purchased 8x12ft for our teenage son who does ninja & did gymnastics. Only bought the bigger size as he’s 6ft. He said it’s by far the best quality trampoline he’s had comparable to that of those at his gymnastics club. Hope this helps

Kate.BJump Star

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your post. Gymnasts do prefer bigger rectangular trampolines when performing tricks as it allows more room for flips and does have a bigger bounce. However, if you don't have the space, a 7x10FT Trampoline will still be suitable and perform well for her gymnastic.
If you have any further enquires please contact us on info@jumpstar.com.au or (08)93585660.

Lucy C.
Lucy C.asked
Rectangular 8ftx12ft

Hello, Lucy again,
its has been one month of having the 8 by 12 trampoline and it's still squeezing. It's very loud and is starting to annoy neighbours, our daughter is also quite upset as she cant use the trampoline to its full ability and enjoys it without feeling guilty about annoying people. She is disbelief. she has been waiting for this for many years and it's just disappointing to see her saddened towards something she was looking so ford to. Please help us!

Hi Lucy,
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having issues with sqeaking on the trampoline. All freshly dipped galvanised steel does tend to squeak, however it does subside with time and use of the trampoline.
Please can you contact us via email at: info@jumpstar.com.au or by phone on (08) 93585660 so that our friendly customer service team can assist in more detail.
Kind Regards
Deena

See all Jump Star Rectangular questions

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Jump Star Rectangular

Features:

• The Jump Star Rectangular Trampolines come in a range of sizes, from 5x7ft to 10x17ft.
  • They use UV-resistant fabrics and galvanised steel for the netting and frame, helping it last you a long time.
  • The pads on the trampolines are 550gsm thick PVC - this is the thickest available and will help ensure a safe jumping session.
  • Optional accessories include a basketball hoop, an all-weather cover, a shade, a sprinkler, and a steel ladder.
  • These trampolines will set you back anywhere from $300 to $1195, depending on which size you opt for.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their kids loved playing on these trampolines, saying that they gave a high bounce and kept them entertained for hours on end.
  • They also said that the trampolines were excellent quality, as they were robust and all the parts lasted daily jumping.
  • Reviewers appreciated how safe the trampolines were, saying that the enclosure protected their kids and the trampoline itself was sturdy.
Compare all 13 Jump Star Rectangular
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $600.00$600.00$700.00$900.00
ShapeRectangleRectangleRectangleRectangle
Safety WallsNoYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count68 springs68 springs88 springs88 springs