Gives a high bounce
Has a robust frame
Enclosure is very protective
I find it very disappointing to be reading reviews and see people in Nsw receiving their trampolines in 3 days yet I live an hour away from Cannington and it's taking a week even though every where on the website it says to mandurah 1-2 days? Very confused as to how this can possibly be the case?
Quality is a relative term
Initially we were very happy, but the blue mat rotted and fell apart in less than a year, then after 12 months the stitching went pop so we had a local company re-sew it, now the tabs that hold the springs to the mat have rotted in 2 years from new. Miserable customer service when I queried it- 'its only $40 a year to replace the mat mate'. Great Aussie product with great Aussie service...not.
Questions & Answers
Hi, can I ask what is the size of the bouncing mat area on the 5x7ft frame? Thanks
Hi Jodie, Thanks for your enquiry. The jump mat space is 123cm x 184cm. Our enclosure nets are also on the outside of the trampoline pads so there is a lot more space to move! Please feel free to call us on 0893585660 or email us at email@example.com if we can answer any more questions. Thanks!
Hi I’m looking at the 7x10 jump star rectangle I have a 10 year old daughter who does gymnastics back flips she would like to know if it’s Bouncy enough and big enough to do this.
We just purchased 8x12ft for our teenage son who does ninja & did gymnastics. Only bought the bigger size as he’s 6ft. He said it’s by far the best quality trampoline he’s had comparable to that of those at his gymnastics club. Hope this helps
Hi Michelle, Thanks for your post. Gymnasts do prefer bigger rectangular trampolines when performing tricks as it allows more room for flips and does have a bigger bounce. However, if you don't have the space, a 7x10FT Trampoline will still be suitable and perform well for her gymnastic.
If you have any further enquires please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08)93585660.
Hello, Lucy again,
its has been one month of having the 8 by 12 trampoline and it's still squeezing. It's very loud and is starting to annoy neighbours, our daughter is also quite upset as she cant use the trampoline to its full ability and enjoys it without feeling guilty about annoying people. She is disbelief. she has been waiting for this for many years and it's just disappointing to see her saddened towards something she was looking so ford to. Please help us!
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having issues with sqeaking on the trampoline. All freshly dipped galvanised steel does tend to squeak, however it does subside with time and use of the trampoline.
Please can you contact us via email at: email@example.com or by phone on (08) 93585660 so that our friendly customer service team can assist in more detail.
Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives
- The Jump Star Rectangular Trampolines come in a range of sizes, from 5x7ft to 10x17ft.
- They use UV-resistant fabrics and galvanised steel for the netting and frame, helping it last you a long time.
- The pads on the trampolines are 550gsm thick PVC - this is the thickest available and will help ensure a safe jumping session.
- Optional accessories include a basketball hoop, an all-weather cover, a shade, a sprinkler, and a steel ladder.
- These trampolines will set you back anywhere from $300 to $1195, depending on which size you opt for.
Points of praise:
- Many reviewers said that their kids loved playing on these trampolines, saying that they gave a high bounce and kept them entertained for hours on end.
- They also said that the trampolines were excellent quality, as they were robust and all the parts lasted daily jumping.
- Reviewers appreciated how safe the trampolines were, saying that the enclosure protected their kids and the trampoline itself was sturdy.
|Max User Weight||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg|
|Type||Above Ground and Coil Springs||Above Ground and Coil Springs||Above Ground and Coil Springs||Above Ground and Coil Springs|
|Spring Count||68 springs||68 springs||88 springs||88 springs|
|Width||213 cm||213 cm||244 cm||244 cm|
|Total Height||270 cm||270 cm|
|Mat / Frame Height||87 cm||86 cm||87 cm||87 cm|
|Depth||305 cm||305 cm||365 cm||365 cm|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.