Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Perth, WA

Highly recommend- high quality, low cost and easy setup!

Trampoline is excellent quality and very safe and stable. It was set up easily in under 2 hours by 2 people. Miss 6 and Mr 8 love it now have a favourite pastime and love practicing their tricks! The sprinkler keeps them cool while bouncing and best of all it wears them out so they can have a good nights sleep. Very happy with this purchase.

Ace

Ace

Great Trampoline! Santa got it right!

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Ace, This has got to be one of the most awesome reviews we have ever had! Such a great story! We are so happy that your twins are loving their new trampoline from Santa! Wishing you all a fun & bouncy new year!

Thalia

ThaliaPerth, WA

Great product. The kids love it

This is the second jumpstar trampoline I have purchased. I gave this to my two girls as a Christmas present and they absolutely love it. Easy to assemble and good quality. Would definitely recommend purchasing this product.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Thalia, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you are a returning customer and love the quality of your trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Stacey G.

Stacey G.Perth, WA

Great Quality

Our 2 yr old is safe to jump all day ! She can climb the ladder on her own which is also helpful.
The net & pads are a really good quality.
great that we can buy replacements pads etc locally when needed

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Stacey, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and the functionality of sourcing replacement parts. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Lord L.

Lord L.Perth, WA

Quality trampoline the kids love

We have had budget trampolines previous to this, but wanted to upgrade to a mid-priced option to get a better quality tramp. From the 1st jump the upgrade was 100% worth it. Heaps more bounce that the cheaper budget options on the market and can already feel the materials are better quality.
My 10 year old twins love it!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lord L, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality and bounce of your trampoline. We hope you have lovely Christmas.

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Very helpful and efficient service! Love that they throw in extra accessories in the lead up to Christmas! They even loaded my car for me. Great service, I highly recommend.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jen, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you loved the free promotional accessories and received great service! We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Dallas T.

Dallas T.Perth, WA

This is a perfect trampoline for our sons 2nd birthday!!

My son is 2 and he plays on his trampoline nearly everyday. It was so easy to put together.We also got the mister attachment with the package and it makes it perfect for a hot summers day

Purchased in October 2020.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dallas, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear your son is loving his new trampoline and the sprinkler will be a hit on hot summer days. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Alicia

AliciaPerth, WA

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Amazing quality! My 4 children aged from 3-10 are all loving it. The quality is awesome. Very easy to assemble, i assembled it with my 13 year old son, we found that all the parts were easy to connect and click together.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alicia, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you had no difficulty assembling the trampoline ad the kids are loving it. We hope you have lovely Christmas.

Kylie N.

Kylie N.Perth, WA

Great Trampoline

We bought this trampoline for my sons 3rd birthday and we love it. Super easy to put together, and really spacious! Plenty of room for us or his friends to get on with him! Very safe and stable!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kylie, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the size and durability of your new trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

My son loves it

Good local service. Tossed up between a cheaper alternative but glad I went with this one as the quality is much better. My 3yo loves it I’m happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2017 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tara, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your son is enjoying his time outdoors. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Awesome trampoline

We bought a 10ft trampoline for my son for Christmas, came in a tested them out, even me and my husband had a jump! They are great quality and sturdy trampolines, will definitely be back for the accessories!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Gemma, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear the whole family was able to have a jump and enjoy the display trampolines. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Christina A.

Christina A.Perth, WA

We love our new trampoline!!!

We bought the trampoline for my little boys 4th Birthday, he loves it so much and can jump on there with my husband or I with plenty of space and fun. We got the water misters and is just perfect for hot summer days, and super safe. We will get the sun shade and basketball hoop in time for christmas to add another layer of fun! Very happy with our purchase :)

Purchased in October 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Christina, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the added accessories and the whole family can enjoy the trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great value!

I have the 10 feet trampoline with enclosures for many years. The enclosure net and pads lasted for almost five years before it was necessary to replace the net with the new one. Great fun for children and adults.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dushka, It is wonderful to hear that you were so happy with your enclosure net and pad, and that you found it convenient to purchase replacement parts for your trampoline. Thank you so much for you lovely feedback.

Thomas

ThomasPerth, WA

Great quality product.

We bought the 10ft round trampoline with enclosure. All staff were friendly and very helpful. It was very easy to assemble. Our kids absolutely love it.
We would definitely recommend it. Good quality product.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Thomas! We really value your feedback - and it's great to know that you received excellent customer service at our Cannington warehouse. Thanks for the recommendation!

Alice Huynh

Alice HuynhPerth, WA

Professional and friendly customer service

The girls talked me through shapes and sizes, and we opted the 10 ft round trampoline.
It is perfect!
Was straight forward to assemble.
Couldn't be happier
All staff were friendly and knowledgeable, VERY IMPRESSED.
Thank you!!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$475.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alice, Thank you for the lovely feedback! We are thrilled that you are so impressed with the customer service you received, and the straightforwardness of the assembly process! Hope your family is loving the new trampoline!

araghu293

araghu293Perth, WA

Perfect and Awesome

We bought 10 feet round trampoline with enclosure and the purchase was hazel free. The assembly was very easy and instructions were very clear. My kid loves playing on it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Hi Araghu
Thanks for the lovely feedback! We are glad that you found assembly to be so easy, and that your children are loving their new trampoline!

Bree M.

Bree M.Perth, WA

Jumpstar Round with enclosure

My 2 year old and 4 year old love this trampoline and have been on it every day since we got it. It’s safe for them to be on it by themselves. Was very easy to assemble and I did it by myself! Would definitely recommend great value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Jumpstar for A$425.00.

Hi Bree,
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this feedback! We are so happy to hear that your children are enjoying their new trampoline so much! Well done on assembling the trampoline by yourself too!!

Amelia Y.

Amelia Y.Perth, WA

Perfect trampoline for the kids!!

The trampoline was a gift from the kids' grandmother and it was intended to use during the COVID-19 situation. But it did came abit later due to stock unavailable . That was not a big issue. When stock arrived, I was notified straight away by the customer service and went to pixk it up. Set up had to be done by 2 people and it took us about 2 hours to do it up. Instructions were very clear to follow. We had it for about a week now and the kids are out there everyday for hours. My husband had a go too and it is very secure and safe. I like that the entrance is a zip as some other trampolines are just a opening which I feel is not very secure . overall, very very happy with the purchase

Purchased in September 2020.

Hi Amelia
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! We are thrilled that you are so pleased with the trampoline, and we thank you for your patience while we waited on new stock to arrive.

This is perfect size

This 10ft trampoline is perfect size for my 3 years old son and he is loving it. We sometimes are on it with him too, great fun with basketball and mister spray. Very happy with our choice, feel secured and stable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Jumpstar for A$425.00.

Sonia

SoniaPerth, WA

My son loves it!! (And so does his friends)

I got this size for my 3yo so a few of his friends (or mum) could be on it at the same time. It’s secure and safe. Very happy with our choice

Purchased in August 2020.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sonia, That is lovely to hear that your little boy is having so much fun on his new trampoline, and you find the structure to be secure and safe!