Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) (page 3 of 5)

4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Happy Mum

Happy MumSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent brand and customer service

Great customer service, quick and efficient. Shopping was day after I ordered. Got this for my kids for Xmas as my friend has had one for 5 yrs no problem. My kids love her one. Thank you Jumpstart!

Deena A.Jump Star

Dear Happy Mum, Thanks for the lovely feedback! We hope you have a fabulous, bouncy Christmas!

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Great service!!!

Perfect for my 2 girls (2 & 4 years). Great customer services & ability to have a go on all sizes before purchase was great to see if chosen size was going to work for us!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Bec, Thanks for letting us know that you liked being able to try before you buy - and have a JUMP on our many display trampolines! Thanks also for the compliment on our friendly customer service team. Merry Christmas!

Susan Skinner

Susan SkinnerPerth, WA

10ft trampoline with enclosure

A birthday gift for our 2yr old he loves it big enough for us to jump with him, currently having trouble getting him off it! Super safe with the enclosure and even more fun to be had with the basketball ring a sprinkler set up, amazing service! Thanks again

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Susan, WOW that's wonderful to know your little one is loving his new trampoline so much! Thanks so much for the lovely comments about our customer service and the safety of the trampoline! Have a great Christmas!

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Vicky

VickyPerth, WA

Great value for money

Great value for money, very friendly and helpful staff. I'm pleased we have purchased from a local shop and able to buy replacement parts in the future if required.
Only reason I haven't scored 5 is we haven't put it together yet! Can't wait to give it to my daughter for Xmas,

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vicky, We really value your comments on our value for money, friendly staff and ease of purchasing replacement parts! We hope your family has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas!

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

Bought a 10ft trampoline for my two young boys. They both love it and use it daily. Found the purchase very easy and thought it was great they had trampolines in store to test out.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lauren, That is awesome to hear your two boys are LOVING their new trampoline and using it daily! We are thrilled to hear you found the purchase easy!!

Nick

NickPerth, WA

A Perfect Trampoline !!!

Bought this trampoline for our 3 year old recently, she absolutely loves it. We love the size as we can also join in with our daughter. Was very easy to assemble, feels sturdy and the quality overall is of a very high standard.

I'm sure we will get years and years of fun.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Nick, Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you find our trampolines sturdy and high quality! Thanks again!!

Works Perfectly, wears the kids out in no time! :)

I've got a 2 very energetic little girls aged 2 and 4, and they spend ages on the trampoline until they are worn out, it's perfect.

The trampoline was easy to set up and priced really well. The staff were all great when we were trying to decided what to get and would best suit us.

I am so happy and so are the kids. Highly recommend Jump Star.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Greg, We are thrilled to hear that your girls are LOVING their trampoline! It's great to hear that you were happy with our service and the assembly of the trampoline. Woohoo! Thanks again.

Jenny C.

Jenny C.Perth, WA

Cant wait

Loved the help I got when deciding on which one to get and how they explained it to me the difference between round and rectangular. Then when it came to getting it in car they were careful and stayed around to make sure the boot closed. Now to bring on christmas and seeing kids faces

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jenny, We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. We hope your kids will LOVE their new trampoline at Christmas!!

A well made Aussie product!

Friendly Customer Service and there is a wide range of trampolines to choose from. Very value for money. It's very easy to assemble, with clear instructions and parts were packed in smaller packs for easy assembly.Our 4 year old love playing with it very much, very bouncy

Kristyn

KristynWheatbelt, WA

My boys love it!

We recently purchased the 10ft trampoline with the enclosure. My boys are 1 and 5yrs old. I love the enclosure as its safe for both our boys. We had it on layby and picked it up 2 weeks ago. Cant wait to try out the sprinkler attachment that came with for the boys in summer!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kristyn, Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! Hope your boys have a wonderful summer jumping on their new trampoline, and lots of fun with the water mister and hoop kit!

Excellent quality

Got the 10ft with the enclosure for my 1 year old and she loves to jump on it. Very safe and stable i love the jumpstar trampoline. We got the summer sale which came with a free ladder sprinkler and basketball hoop. I cant wait to use them

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Roiri, It's great to hear that you are finding the trampoline safe and stable, and that your little one is loving it so much! We really appreciate you letting us know, many thanks!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth West, WA

Love our trampoline and so easy to be able to change parts at an affordable cost

Brothers 2 boys ages 7 and 3
Usually only 2 4 small kids on at one time
Very safe and stable love it would always buy a jumpstar trampoline thanks

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello HC, Fabulous to hear that your boys are having lots of fun on their new trampoline! Wonderful to hear that you are finding the structure safe and stable! Wishing your family lots of fun on their new trampoline!

SUPERB QUALITY & GREAT PRICE

We purchased a 10ft round trampoline with an enclosure for our sons 7th birthday. From the moment I walked into the shop we were greeted with a super warm welcome amd a friendly, helpful smile. 3 boxes came out and the staff loaded them on to our ute. It only took my partner 2hrs to assemble on his own. Truly excellent quality all round and we were lucky enough to have caught the summer sale and managed to get a free ladder, free water sprinkler and basketball hoop attachment as well. This tramp is super safe, secure, easy for the kids to climb in and out of, and they haven't stopped jumping all day. Thank you Jumpstar trampolines for the years of fun ahead of us.

Tracey O

Tracey OPerth, WA

Excellent quality and durability

Finding the Jumpstar 10ft Trampoline to be amazing. Quality of the enclosure and padding is superior to other styles we've used.
Mat gets a workout from the 2 kids (5 & 2.5) daily, they especially love the sprinkler mist system over summer.
The trampoline has a high enough weight rating that one of us adults can bounce too, such a plus

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tracey, we are thrilled that your family is loving the trampoline, and having so much fun with the sprinkler kit! We really appreciate your comments. Wishing your family happy jumping!

Merazi

MeraziPerth

Great quality and Price!!

We purchased 10ft enclosure, replacement mat and ladder for the kids Trampoline. Our 3 kids are loving the trampoline and mummy and daddy are so relieved it is safe and secure again. The quality is much better than any other replacement we have ever purchased and customer service was outstanding.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Merazi. Thanks a lot for letting us know that your children are LOVING their trampoline! We are really pleased to hear that you have found our replacement parts such good quality and enjoyed such amazing customer service!

Kate

KatePerth

Fantastic!! Smiles all around!!

Becky

BeckyPerth

I bought this trampoline for my 2 year olds birthday and it is perfect for a 2 year old as well as the big kids (10&13). It is very stable. Love how you can buy extras, it is great company to deal with. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Becky, That is wonderful to hear that you are happy with your trampoline, and that you had such a pleasant time dealing with us at Jump Star! Happy new year to you and your family.

Kirby S

Kirby SPerth

Perfect for our kids

This trampoline is perfect from for our two young girls to play on! It is safe and sturdy with the enclosure. The service was great and very informative! We also received the ladder sprinkler and ball hoop for free! It was also very easy to assemble. Definitely be recommending. Thanks for a great Christmas present for our girls

Kids live on it!

Azi

AziSYDNEY, NSW

Professional and lovely customer service

I had been searching replacement foam and new ladder for my daughters 10 ft trampoline luckily I found Jump Star online and gave them a call for detail information. They were very helpful so I placed my order and it was processed very fast on the same day. I received my Jump Star order from Perth to Sydney faster than another company online order I had placed that was within Sydney. I am so happy with the ladder and foam and will definitely be recommending and purchasing any further replacement parts from Jump Star ★★★★★