Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) (page 5 of 5)

4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Paul h

Paul hPerth

Brilliant product,excellent service!

Bought a 10ft with enclosure from these guys in august and have nothing but praise! The jump mat and especially the enclosure are such a step up from the cheap rubbish i had from 1 of the big stores for not much more money! V.easy to erect with quality fittings.

Ash

AshWA, 6024

Quality all round...

Purchased a 10ft enclosed trampoline to replace a second hand older tramp we had (certainly not a Jump Star model!). From the step ladder, qualify stitching of the enclosure, secure entry zip and safety lock all the way to the mattress itself you can see and feel the build quality. Putting it together from flat pack was surprisingly easy and the instructions are spot on. Ordering was easy and the service at pick up was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend these trampolines... happy bouncing!

Amanda H

Amanda HPerth, WA

Such a great product and brand

We just purchased this for our little 2 year old girl. So happy we found Jump Star . The staff were very friendly and helpful . No pushy sales and lots of trampolines to try out before you buy. Great product , would defenantly recommend this brand to anyone with young or older children .

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Great value and excellent service

We were looking for a trampoline for our 4 year old and came across this great WA business. Their advice and the service were just what we were looking for and now we have this great product and even better, if we need any spare parts, they're here in Perth. Too easy!

The Best Product for the Best Price

I was after a trampoline for my 2 little boys which would not only be endless fun for them but also piece of mind for me that I have invested in a durable ad safe product! I am so pleased to have found Jump Star. I was offered an amazing price for a 10ft trampoline and even better I was able to lay-by it for Christmas! If you are after a quality product don't waste time looking anywhere else you can be assured you are getting the best for your money at JumpStar!

Great company!

We put our trampoline on lay-by for Christmas which helped us to pay it off very easily, what a fabulous idea! Thank you Jumpstar and especially Deena in customer service for all your assistance, we can't wait to receive our trampoline very soon! Such friendly, helpful service so far, can't fault it really!

user friendly website, online Layby available, Fast response times.

So Jump Star first popped up on Facebook, we were keen, and within a few clicks we had a fuss free layby set up for the kids chrissy pressie this year! I think that's pretty cool! AND they deliver to where i live which is remote country WA, win-win the extra money to have it delivered to my door saves on trying to cram it in the car and travel with it for 6hrs! customer service has been prompt and polite, and i look forward to having my own sneaky jump on it!!

Cant fault them; excellent customer service and many recommendations from friends!

I contemplated going to the big stores and buying a trampoline from there, but before i did that I asked for friends recommendations. I had multiple people tell me I must go with JumpStar, so after a few phone calls and an easy lay-by plan we were on our way to getting our trampoline! The customer service is absolutely amazing, and even though we haven't set up ours yet (xmas present) my son has spent hours on my fiends trampoline in which they have had for ages with no issues.
Totally recommend!

Very good bounce

After having a large Vuly tramp and selling it to get a smaller one we were worried about how jumpstar would be.
My kids think the Jumpstar trampoline have a better bounce , so we are very happy and saved money as well .
The staff are very helpful as well

Leash

LeashMargaret River

Great customer service & very fast delivery!

Great prompt customer service any enquiries answered quickly & with all the relevant info.
Haven't yet set the trampoline up as its a xmas present - but It looks to be a lot of fun.
Delivery was so quick- even to regional Western Australia
Great thanks a lot jumpstar !

Kylie

KyliePerth

Fantastic Trampoline!! Excellent Quality

Definitely worth paying that bit extra to get a trampoline made from top quality parts. Very sturdy & well constructed compared to previous trampolines that we have owned.
So very quick and easy to assemble.
We used their online layby, which was fantastic. All repayments made electronically and fuss free.
The kids love their new trampoline!!

Heidi .H

Heidi .HPerth

fantasic trampoline

This 10ft round trampoline is fantastic it's quick and easy to set up the steps are easy to follow and it's great for small children knowing that they are safe jumping inside the enclosed

Heidi W

Heidi WPerth

Fantastic Trampoline & customer service

Great product, kids love it. Easy lay by option, easy to put together and fantastic customer service. Highly recommend Jumpstar..

GanGan

GanGanPerth

What a wheeze absolutely brilliant!!

We were concerned to say the least, neither of us oldies being particularly good "fixers", however, encouraged by the team at Jump Star we set off on our trampoline building journey.
There was a snag..our grandson would be home in just less than two hours and it HAD to be up and finished in time.

WELL! amazingly we followed the instructions and would you believe it they were accurate, it went together like a dream and we did it with time to spare.

We now have a problem, anyone know how to get a three year old OFF the trampoline....?
Thank you so much guys, would we recommend others to buy.

The best tramp money can buy !

We got the 10 foot tramp and i was impressed at how sturdy and well built it was. It only took half an hour to put up and has been well used ever since. So much better seeing the kids play on a tramp than an ipad. A great product.
easy to put together
should have gotten a bigger one