Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

My son loves it

Good local service. Tossed up between a cheaper alternative but glad I went with this one as the quality is much better. My 3yo loves it I’m happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2017 at Jumpstar for $450.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tara, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your son is enjoying his time outdoors. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great value!

I have the 10 feet trampoline with enclosures for many years. The enclosure net and pads lasted for almost five years before it was necessary to replace the net with the new one. Great fun for children and adults.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dushka, It is wonderful to hear that you were so happy with your enclosure net and pad, and that you found it convenient to purchase replacement parts for your trampoline. Thank you so much for you lovely feedback.

Vicky

VickyPerth, WA

Great value for money

Great value for money, very friendly and helpful staff. I'm pleased we have purchased from a local shop and able to buy replacement parts in the future if required.
Only reason I haven't scored 5 is we haven't put it together yet! Can't wait to give it to my daughter for Xmas,

Purchased in September 2019.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vicky, We really value your comments on our value for money, friendly staff and ease of purchasing replacement parts! We hope your family has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas!

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Trampoline

Me and the kids love the trampoline, it gets used most days- such a great investment. We have recommended it to our friends too they also love theirs! We bought ours 3 years ago and although the netting has been torn by the kids we have got a replacement for only $50 so happy days!

Justin99

Justin99AU

Good trampoline, kids love it