Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure) (page 2 of 3)

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Kelly S

Kelly SPerth, WA

Great quality and loads of fun!

Bought this trampoline for our two girls and their friends. Was easy to assemble (although some instructions should be updated). I feel safe with the girls inside and have no concerns with them playing. You can tell the quality of the materials and feels like it will definitely last. Looking forward to lots of years of fun to come!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the wonderful feedback, and we are thrilled that your girls love their trampoline so much, and that you find the quality of the materials so good! Appreciate your feedback, thanks again!

Fantastic!

All the children are loving this trampoline and are having so much fun, really easy to put up with 2 people, bought the trampoline with enclosure for safety with is perfect for the amount of usage it will get. Looking forward to using the water spray on the hot days we are due to get!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Hazel, Wonderful to hear that your children are all loving the new trampoline and the water spray kit!! Hope they have a wonderful summer of fun and bouncing on their new Jump Star!

Mr 4p

Mr 4pAdelaide

good quality materials and well made

Very pleased with purchase as last trampoline only lasted 9 months and was constantly breaking...used daily by our son (10)and daughter (13)who both bounce very hard at times...they sometimes play on it together and we have no worries about its sturdiness.very easy to erect with clear instructions. Overall fantastic purchase

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Sam w

Sam wPerth

Kids love it!!

Excellent trampoline!! Service when picking up was great and staff so easy to work with. Very simple transaction and boxes out to the car in two mins. Assembly wasn’t that bad!! Can’t wait to get the sprinkler accessorie up and running. Love having the enclosure and now looking at getting the shade cover!! Endless fun for the whole family

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sam, Wow thanks so much for the amazing feedback!! We are so pleased that you found our customer service so good, and the transaction smooth and easy! Hope you & your family have a wonderful and bouncy Christmas!

Spare parts are fantastic!

Have just purchased a new mat and cover pads for our round 12ft trampoline. Great service and they were so easy to install. Our trampoline is like new again at a fraction of the cost! So glad we didn’t have to buy a whole new trampoline. Happy bouncy kids for the school holidays.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you Amy! That's awesome to hear that your trampoline is like new again for the school holidays!! Yay!! Thanks also for the lovely comments on our customer service and easy installation! :)

Excellent Service

We are very happy with the service provided by all the staff. They were extremely polite and helpful. Our 3 children aged berween 11-13 all love bouncing and trying out new tricks. We have numerous friends who have purchased Jump Star Trampolines and they are all extremely happy. We would recommend anyone reading this revue to purchase one.

Amy T

Amy TMelbourne

besides the Quality of the trampoline the Service is sensational.

we purchased this trampoline for our children as an early Christmas present, its very sturdy, easy to assemble and most of all the kids love it. The staff when purchasing this item were extremely friendly and helpful. We were recommended Jump Star by someone else and will definitely recommend to others. :)

Mick

MickMandurah

Great trampoline, kids love it!

Had our 12ft round trampoline since xmas 2013, still in great condition, only had to replace padding once.
Our kids were 3 & 1 at the time, now 8, 6 & 3 and they all love it. Plenty of room for their friends as well & can easily hold the extra weight, even my wife & I have a bounce with kids from time to time.
Great fun to put the sprinkler under it on a warm day too!
Very stable & net enclosure makes it as safe as a house.
Highly recommend, it has paid for itself many times over the amount of use it has had.

Deena A.Jump Star

Revamping the old trampoline.

The kids trampoline had seen better days. The pads were all worn out and the old net enclosure was tattered and torn. Luckily I found Jump Star Trampolines online and paid them a visit in store. The staff were so helpful. Thanks to Jump Star my trampoline looks like new!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Suhairee, Thanks very much for taking time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it! We are glad that your trampoline has been revamped by some new replacement parts - and looks like new again! Thanks again! :)

Abu

AbuBrisbane

Excellent customer support and service

Thanks for all you help via email. Was excellent customer support. Very quick to replay and provided me assistance with a few question I had. My kids will enjoy the trampoline over summer. The quality of your items is fantastic I have young kids and always worries me when the jump on the side of the net, however I feel better that the netting and even the pads is of greater quality. the seem better then some of the display models in a number of toy outdoors stores.

Daniela.M

Daniela.MPerth, WA

Affordable and high quality

The trampoline was easy to assemble with the kids joining in as well and appears to be of high quality. The kids love their new trampoline and it gets them off their electrical devices. Thank you to the Jump Star staff for their friendly and helpful assistance, we are very happy with our purchase

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Daniela! That is awesome that you found the trampoline so easy to assemble, and that it's good quality! But the best news is that it gets kids OUTSIDE and off devices!! YAY!!

Mon

MonPerth, WA

Should have got one sooner!

Both my kids 3 and 7 and myself love this trampoline. They use it at the same time with my eldest being mindful of not jumping too high.
It was super easy to assemble, the instructions were very clear and easy to follow.
I bought it with a toy sale so came with a hoop kit which is proving to be a little difficult to assemble. And a water sprayer for the top. Which is perfect for the warmer weather we are getting.
When I purchased the trampoline, the ladies in the warehouse were happy for us to jump on the demo models upstairs and weren't pushing for a sale at all.
This trampoline has become a daily activity and I couldn't be happier with it. The enclosure definitely makes it safer for younger children and peace of mind.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Mon, That is so great to hear that not only are your kids loving their new trampoline - but so is Mum!! :) :) We are glad that the trampoline has become an important part of your family life, and wish you all lots of fun and happy jumping!!

Great service and products

I purchased a new mat a few months ago and am extremely happy with the quality and was very pleased with the friendly salespersons service. I went back to purchase an anchor kit recently and was very pleased that the service was just as good and friendly as with my previous visit. The anchor brackets are very good quality. Although the straps supplied and buckles are a little flimsy. I replaced the straps with some ratchet straps I purchased from a hardware store. Overall very happy as these are the best priced anchors on the net.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Pastasciutta, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it and we are glad that you are so happy with the service you received at our warehouse!

Excellent customer service

We went in to purchase new matt and enclosure for our trampoline which our grand children love to use when they visit us. The lady was extremely helpful and friendly. Great customer service and we would highly recommend them. Their display was great and we were able to see the products we were about to purchase.

Suzi

SuziDUNSBOROUGH

Awesome Trampoline

Ordered for a Christmas present a a few years ago and was amazed at how quickly it arrived, especially since we live rural!
I did a lot of research before purchasing and am SO happy with my our choice, great quality and even after 2 years it's still going strong and not a single issue with it. The kids LOVE it and use it every day and I am very impressed with how bouncy it is.
I have recommended this tramp to numerous family and friends and they are not disappointed.

Bails

BailsWestern Australia

Well constructed and excellent value for money

Nikki

NikkiPerth

It's A Winner

We recently purchased the 12ft Trampoline with enclosure for our 11 year old, 8 year old and 6 year old. It is a great size for them (and for all the neighbourhood kids who have come to try it out). The costumer service when I rang several times was great. They were friendly and helpful with all my questions. The packaging was compact and fitted into a small car and the the trampoline was easy to assemble. The kids love their new tramp.

Candice

CandicePerth

Great product and fantastic value for money!!!

We bought the 12ft round trampoline for our daughter's 6th birthday present. She absolutely loves it and hasn't stopped bouncing since it was set up. Really great value for money compared to others on the market. I love that getting replacement parts from right here in Perth is so easy if required. Cant wait for the round shade to be released.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Candice, that is wonderful to hear that your daughter is so happy with her new 12ft! Wishing her lots of fun and happiness! Thanks for your review, all the very best from the Jump Star team.

TiciaJ

TiciaJPerth

Money well spent

Highly recommended

Brought a trampoline for my sons birthday, after my sister purchased one and recommended jump star. Deena was very helpful and lovely, excellent customer service. Took 2 adults about 2 hours to set it up no issues pretty straight forward, I purchased the 12ft much better then thought, my son loves it would highly recommend.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Chloe, Thanks for the great feedback! That is brilliant that your son is enjoying his new trampoline and the water spray kit!! :) I hope he had a fabulous birthday! Many thanks again!!