Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure) (page 3 of 3)

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
H Ran

H RanPerth

Best investment!

Purchasing this trampoline was one of the best investments we've made. Our sons aged 5 and 8 have been been on it non stop. Trampoline defiantly beats their Ipads:-) Deena was very helpful and pleasant to deal with both over the phone and in person. Trampoline was very good quality and easy to assemble. We love how Jump Star is Perth local company and we can go in to the shop to purchase replacements etc if we need to in the future.

Beemae

BeemaeGeraldton

Fantastic sturdy product

We have just upgraded to this Tampoline from a Target one and all i can say is the Jump Star Trampoline is a much better product. Very easy and quick to Assemble. We rushed in with only half hour of the office closing and the lady on the front counter greeted us with a big smile and was very friendly. Our son was allowed to test out all the trampolines on offer which was fantastic. Would highly recommend Jump Star Trampolines.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Beemae, thanks for letting us know you are pleased with your new trampoline! We hope your son has many years of fun jumping on his Jump Star!

Fantastic purchase!

I visited the store twice before making this purchase, both times the staff were helpful and friendly. They have the trampolines set up so the kids (and mum) can try them out, it was great to look at the different sizes and test the bounce before making a decision. It took me 1.5 hrs to setup alone. Compared to an old trampoline we had, this one fitted together very well, it was no trouble attaching the springs. My kids have been on it all afternoon, it is super bouncy. My only problem now....how to get rid of the neighbours kids!! :)
Very very happy. Thanks Jump Star.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Chantelle! That is so fabulous to hear! Your children will have the best fun these school holidays! Thanks for visiting us and for choosing Jump Star! Happy Easter to you & your family.

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Vicki 15

Vicki 15

Entertainment plus for my kids and their friends

My kids have been on the trampoline for hours. They have been doing front, back and side flips. They have loved the sprinkler system in this hot weather and have bounced for hours, actual hours on end.
Jump Star trampoline its a hit at our house and a must for exercise and fitness. I loved watching them its a win win situation.

WARNING : Jumping is addictive even for adults

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the brilliant feedback - that is really cool that you are addicted to your kids trampoline!!! Enjoy and thanks again.

Ben O

Ben OPerth

Kids love it!

Kids love their new 12ft round Jump Star trampoline which has provided hours of entertainment since Christmas. Assembly was clear, simple and easy for Santa and his elves and quality appears to be of a good standard. Customer service throughout process was friendly and efficient. A very welcome addition to our backyard.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking time to review your trampoline - great to hear that you found assembly easy, and customer service was friendly! Have a fantastic year ahead in 2017.

Perfect Size - great quality

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with the trampoline! And we wish you & your family a wonderful, bouncy Christmas!!

markees

markeesPerth, WA

Excellent Quality and easy to construct

The first that that struck me when putting the tramp together was the quality of it. Solid steal top versus the zinc aluminium of the others I have had. In addition the enclosure is far stronger in the way it connects as well as the ease of use putting it up. No tools are required (except for the lader and the spring assister).

My 10 yr old help me put it up and he has not stopped using it all weekend. Literally nearly slept on it

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback. That is sensational that your son is loving his new trampoline so much! Have a great Christmas.

Replacement mat

I found Jump Star on line and bought a replacement mat for a trampoline we had bought from Kmart a few years ago. I was really impressed by the speedy service - I think I ordered the mat on a Sunday, and it arrived on Tuesday afternoon!! My son is thrilled to be back jumping again and I'm impressed with the quality of the mat - it's excellent. Thanks for great service.

Brilliant!!

The 12ft with enclosure has been the best Xmas Present for the family. Assembly was a lot easier than expected and we had it up in no time, and we haven't been able to get the kids off it since! We've tested it with a range of age groups and weights and very impressed that there's not additional movement whether you have a 12kg child or an (almost) 100kg adult. Couldn't be happier!! Thanks JumpStar!

Great trampoline, easy assembly

We bought the 12ft round trampoline with enclosure. We would thoroughly recommend buying a trampoline from Jump Star - staff were very friendly and helpful. The quality of the trampoline is excellent and much better than another brand we had before. It was easy to assemble even with 11 kids helping to put it together!! The bounce is awesome and kids have had a ball jumping on it. And it is a good looking trampoline too!!

Libster

LibsterPerth

Great bounce, top trampoline

We're really thrilled with our new 12ft tramp, it's a quality, solid product. Kids aged 2 and 4 together with dad all jump on and it has such a big bounce, hours of fun. Easy to set up and install too, ready for summer holiday fun! I wish we'd got one sooner!! Thanks Jumpstar!!

Tash

TashPerth

Great trampoline, great service

We are really pleased with our new trampoline. We bought the 12 FT round with the enclosure. The show room is worth a visit if you want to try the trampolines out. The service was excellent. The trampoline was fairly simple to build. I was surprised as I thought it would be much more difficult to build.

Angela R

Angela RAdare QLD

Great quality, Easy construction.

We received our 12 foot round (with enclosure) trampoline today. Just over 1 week from ordering till delivery in QLD. The quality is fantastic and putting it together was easy. It took my husband and I a little over one hour to build (and this was with a 1 and 2 1/2 year old running around our feet)! I highly recommend jumpStar for anyone looking at purchasing a trampoline.

Excellent quality for a great price, easy to assemble, delivered quickly

We ordered the 12 foot trampoline with safety net and ladder for our son. It arrived at our home in outer Melbourne, from Perth, in less than a week. It was easy to assemble, great quality and was well-priced compared to other products on the market. We're really impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jump Star Trampolines to others. Our son is over the moon with his new trampoline and I think it's going to be a challenge getting him inside each day from now on!