Jump Star Round 14ft

• Ease of Assembly
Fabian T.

Fabian T.Perth, WA

Dream tramp

Absolutely easy instructions to follow and a pleasure to deal with can't fault there customer service or there product as well as fast and accurate delivery of the product absolutely love it

Purchased in July 2020 at Jumpstar for $545.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Fabian, That's awesome to hear that you had such an easy time assembling your trampoline and the delivery was fast & accurate! Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Samantha

SamanthaWheatbelt, WA

Best flipping tramp we've had

We recently purchased a trampoline from Jumpstar trampolines. My 13 year old & 11 year, plus half of our neighborhood and even my 100kg husband all love it. The mat is perfect for my kids to perfect their flips and tricks. We never see them anymore! They are outside all the time just jumping. I even get on it to do some exercise, it's great fun! Thank you Jumpstar, the service you provided and your trampoline is brilliant.

Purchased in November 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $650.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you so much Samantha. We are glad to hear the entire family is loving the new trampoline. Thanks for your great feedback. :)

This is so Awesome kids are loving the new tramp mat

my kids are the main users and they are 13,11,5. My 5 year old got it for her 5th birthday. was so excited
1 at a time on the tramp as my kids do front flips and back flips. just more for safety
It is so safe and stable as the kids sit on the each waiting their turn.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Aimless, Thanks a lot for the fabulous feedback - and how amazing to hear that your children are loving the trampoline and finding it so stable, safe and fun!!

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 14ft compares to other Trampolines

Jumpstar Tampolines - great service with no hassles

We have been thrilled with the service and friendly staff at Jumpstar Trampolines. They acted quickly when we had a minor problem with the mat we purchased and replaced it with no hassle. I would have no issue with recommending Jumpstar as a reliable, honest business that deliver what they promise.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tess, Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad that your issue was resolved and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Mark

MarkPerth

Brought back memories

We recently purchased the 14" round tramp for our 3 daughters and can not be happier with the product. The staff were friendly and helpful, they had a tramp available for a trial and had the product in stock.
The tramp was very easy to put it together and we are very happy with the finished product. Immediately it brought back some wonderful childhood memories and I quickly realised what sort of workout it can provide.
I guess at some stage I'm going to have to let our 3 girls on to try!!
If your undecided or procrastinating, don't be, this is a great product and you won't be disappointed!