Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure) (page 2 of 2)

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

My kids love it

I purchased this trampoline about 2 years ago. I recommend this product to anyone with young kids keen on trampolines. My kids cannot get enough of it. It is secure, great quality and at a very good price. I will come back to Jump Star Trampolines the day I want to upgrade.
Thank you!

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback @Vandeneasy! How wonderful to hear that you are so satisfied with your trampoline after 2 years, and that your kids are loving it! We really appreciate you letting us know.

Excellent quality and service!

After recommendations from family and friends we purchased the Jump Star 6ft round trampoline with enclosure for our children. Customer service was excellent and the trampoline itself is excellent quality and well priced. The free sprinkler attachment was a great bonus and is already getting good use - the kids love it!

Deena A.Jump Star

HI Ana, Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! we really value your comments, and we are thrilled that you find our customer service and quality to be of a very high standard! Hope your children are enjoying their trampoline!

Fantastic service

Very impressed with quick and excellent customer service I have received since ordering my trampoline for my kids for xmas

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sym, It was really nice of you to comment on the excellent service that you received at Jump Star! We strive to offer top quality customer service and amazing trampolines at unbeatable prices! Thanks so much for letting us know!

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Sturdy and durable

I am absolutely stoked with this trampoline. We were unsure about getting a cheaper alternative but glad we didn't. It is really well made, very safe and easy to set up. The staff were very helpful on the phone and having them set up at the factory was good to see the size. Highly recommend!

Deena A.Jump Star

Very helpful and friendly staff. Bought the six foot with enclosure though found it hard to decide between the 5 by 7 foot rectangular and the 6 foot round. My daughter loved the round as it had more surface area to jump. Great spring for a small trampoline. staff carried it to the car and loaded it for us.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kristy, Thanks so much for the great feedback on our customer service!! We aim to be easy to deal with and of course, friendly! So wonderful to hear that your little girl is so happy with her new 6ft! Happy jumping!

Great company

Purchased for a 6 year old
Would have preferred bigger size but only small backyard. Only really suitable for one child
Spray mister for summer is a must and great we got it for free with our purchase.
The only bad thing I can say is that there is no round bar at the top to prevent the net enclosure from sagging.