Jump Star Round 8ft

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Juliet Cullen

Juliet CullenWestern Australia

Grandchildren love the trampoline.

Bought the 8’ trampoline for our Grandchildren aged between 4-8.
My daughter has one for her kids so my husband and I thought it would be good to have since the School holidays are around the corner and we could have four grandchildren during the holidays
2 Children at any given time
Very stable and safe. Wouldn’t let the kids on if it wasn’t

Purchased in September 2020 at Jumpstar Cannington for $395.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Juliet, That is lovely to hear that you are pleased with the safety and stability of the trampoline. Your grand-children are very lucky to have such kind grand-parents! Hope they have lots of fun in the school holidays!

Applecross H.

Applecross H.Perth, WA

This product is perfect, can't with to jump on it!

We bought this trampoline Yesterday. My 2 year old son and my 40kg Wife both jump on it with no problems. We get the enclosure as we are planning to install it at high level.
It’s very light and easy to move to a new spot, and it doesn’t rock or wobble.
My toddler’s ability to jump, climb, go up and down stairs has definitely improved since getting his own trampoline.
I’d definitely recommend this trampoline

Purchased in February 2020 at jumpstar for $350.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi A, Thanks for the awesome feedback about the stability of the trampoline, and for recommending our brand. We really appreciate you taking time to review us. Enjoy your new trampoline!

Dwayne G.

Dwayne G.Perth, WA

Great value that lasts.

Kids love it.
Our 8ft has lasted 5 years where now we have replaced the net and the mat, it's like new again.

Good value and there are some extras you can get with them like the water mist addition, we brought that today, works well.

Purchased in June 2015 for $275.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Hi Dwayne,
We are so glad to hear you are LOVING your 8 FT trampoline and sprinkler kit. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! :D

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 8ft compares to other Trampolines

Megan K.

Megan K.Perth, WA

Excellent quality and value

We bought this trampoline 3 months ago. My 2 year old son and my 80kg husband both jump on it with no problems. We didn’t get the enclosure as we are planning to install it at ground level.
Currently it’s on the lawn. It’s very light and easy to move to a new spot, and it doesn’t rock or wobble.
It was much easier to put together than I expected. My husband went outside to start and by the time I went out to help he had already done it (around 45 minutes).
I like that I can get a cover to keep the gumnuts, bird poo etc. off it as we like to have it under a shady tree.
I’d definitely recommend this trampoline.

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Megan, We are thrilled to hear that your little one is becoming so good on his new Jump Star! We really appreciate you taking time to let us know. Thanks so much!

PeterPerth, WA

Poor quality and disappointing customer service

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines.

Perfect for kids

Excellent customer service. Easy to assemble in 45 mins as said. Not even one screw. Whole thing is designed so well that it is a piece of cake to assemble. My kids loved it. Definitely support this product. More important is very safe and secure for kids.

Danashni Naidu

Danashni NaiduPerth, WA

The perfect choice

When on entry to the store greeted by a very friendly young lady. She helped me make the right choice. It is a perfect display of the trampolines. You can see all the sizes and extras that come with the trampoline. My family love having our trampoline from JumpStar. Best choice ever.

tkkgale

tkkgalePerth

Fantastic Replacement Matts

Deena A.Jump Star

Awesome customer service! Fantastic product!!!

Bought a trampoline for my daughter for Christmas, only took an 2 hours Christmas Eve to put it together. Excellent quality trampoline which my daughter loves!!! Fantastic customer service from Jump Star :)

Trampolines