Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure) (page 3 of 4)

4.9

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Perthite

PerthiteWestern Australia

Great quality and value

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Perthite, Thanks for taking time to let us know that you're so pleased with the quality of the new trampoline you purchased! Hope your kids have a wonderfully bouncy summer with the new hoop and sprinkler kit!

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Amazing quality and price

My 2year old loves it glad we choose this one safe and having the ladder is a bonus encloser is really good quality. Comes with free water sprinkler aswell

Can fit around 4 people on it at once but squishy but more fun for them

It’s super safe and stable well worth the price

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Stacey, We are really happy to know that your 2 year old is loving the new trampoline, and that you find it so safe and stable. Thanks a lot for taking time to leave your feedback, we really value this.

Sandi l

Sandi lPerth, WA

Love it !

We bought that trampoline for my son 4th birthday early birthday present. I’ve been hearing about how good jumpstar trampoline from the friend and on the mum group on Facebook so we just go and have a look to compare with other brand but as soon as after Both me and my husband tried a few time we decided to get the one from jumpstar because they are quite strong and steady :)we keep recommending to all our friends how good the trampoline is

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sandi, we are thrilled to hear that our brand is so highly recommended by your friends and mothers group! We really appreciate you passing on your recommendations to your freinds as well! Hope your family is enjoying the new trampoline.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Great Trampoline!

Love our new trampoline we purchased for our young daughters birthday.
Very safe, strong and stable with lots of add on's included. Easy to set up.
Would definitely recommend to others.
10 out of 10.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jason, We really appreciate you letting us know that you are finding your new Jump Star to be so safe and strong, plus easy to assemble!! Awesome! Have heaps of fun!

Holly

HollyPerth, WA

Love this trampoline!!

Bought for my 3 year old daughter who absolutely loves it. Had researched about which trampoline to get and found Jumpstar had everything we wanted. It was a great price, excellent quality and came with all the extras. Fantastic friendly service as well. Highly recommend!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Holly, Thanks for the fabulous feedback! How wonderful to hear that your little girl loves her new trampoline so much! We are so pleased that you are happy with our prices, quality and friendly customer service!!

Rhiannon P.

Rhiannon P.Perth, WA

One very happy birthday girl

So happy with our purchase from Jumpstar Trampolines. We wanted a trampoline for our daughters second birthday and so glad we chose to visit their store in WA. The customer service was excellent and every question of ours was answered. I loved being able to test out the trampolines in store too! Very easy to set up, didn't take long at all. Feels very secure and love all the extras that came with it. We also love how cheap the parts are to replace, will keep our tramponline safe and looking new for many years!!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Rhiannon, Thanks for the fabulous feedback ! We are so happy to hear that you loved testing out our display trampolines, and that you received such amazing customer service! Hope you & your family have heaps of fun on your new trampoline!

Dani

DaniPerth, WA

So happy - top quality

Purchased this trampoline directly from the store, really easy process. Great quality, easy to assemble. Fits our space perfectly & size works well for both our kids aged 3 & 9. Would not hesitate in recommending Jump Star to all our family & friends.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Dani, for the wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that both your children love their new trampoline!

Scott

ScottPerth

Great fun in the backyard!

We bought it for our young daughter to learn and have fun on the trampoline in the backyard. We all have fun having the water mists on, getting wet and jumping around! It's very good to have the safety net up to prevent any accidents as well as the padding over the springs. It's very sturdy, stable and easy to put together. I would recommend it to any family.

The best pressie ever!

My 2yr old is obsessed with it & refuses to get out of the trampoline. Very safe & sturdy. It was fairly easy to assemble. We upgraded our ladder from galvanised steel to the coated steel ladder due to better grip for our toddler. Best decision we made.. our 2 yr old is absolutely loving it..

Best Xmas Present Ever!!

When I went to the store, the service was excellent, packed into my car by staff, easy to assemble and the "best xmas present ever!!" my 6 year old granddaughter told me. We could not get her off it all day. Even when the adults jumped on it, it was very stable.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jo, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We loved hearing that you received such amazing service here at Jump Star HQ! And how lovely that your granddaughter is enjoying the trampoline so much! Wishing you & your family a happy new year.

shaveta

shavetaPerth

my kids loved it

It is totally worth it. It fits in great with our small backyard. My husband bought it, as a late New Year present for kids and they loved it. Kids are 5 and 3 yrs. old and they both can use it at the same time. We have bought it with basket ball hoop.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Shaveta, That's fabulous to hear that your children love their new trampoline & hoop kit! Wishing you & your family a happy, bouncy new year!

TRISH

TRISHPERTH

Our grandkids love it

We purchased an 8 foot trampoline in November and hid the boxes till Christmas Eve. It was relatively easy to make up. We have heaps of grandkids aged from 6 to 13.who all enjoy bouncing.... usually one at a time ... more if we are not watching. So far the tramp looks pretty secure and safe

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Trish, That is wonderful to hear that your grandchildren are enjoying the trampoline so much!! We appreciate you taking time to let us know how happy you are! Thanks so much.

KD1

KD1Perth

Perfect size and durable

Great value. My daughter loves it. I love how compact it is in corner of our small-medium-sized backyard between some trees but it is still big enough for 2 kids. Replacing parts is easy (I've replaced mat and spring guard and added a shade net) and there are fun accessories available like a basketball hoop.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi KD1, Thanks very much! We are glad that you found our replacement parts so easy to access and install! Best wishes, the Jump Star team.

Excellent, parts and excellent service

Brought new net and pads for our trampoline, as our was falling apart, it now looks and functions perfectly once again, was easy to assemble mats and net, trampoline is now safe and back in use for the kids!! Very happy with parts, and also excellent hassle free service from the store I purchased from, staff was excellent and knew exactly what I was after, very efficient, im very very happy,!! Thankyou jumpstar!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Paula, Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! Our parts are really well-priced and conveniently in stock all year round, so we are happy that you found them so easy to access and enjoyed great customer service here too! Thanks again!

Sarah

SarahSydney

Great trampoline

We bought this trampoline for our 3 year old for Christmas after a recommendation from a friend. After putting it together on Christmas Eve in the dark, I can say it's easy to assemble. The trampoline is solid and good quality. I've been in contact with the company a couple of times and their customer service is excellent.

GemW

GemWPerth

Great service all round!

We bought this trampoline for our nearly 5 year old after he played on a friends and loved it! Every time I've called the warehouse to ask questions they have been so useful and helpful. Pickup was ridiculously easy, brought out to my car in no time. We will definitely be recommending them! We have received the ladder and sprinkler system for free, cannot fault anything to do with this company.

Best quality ever!

We bought 8ft enclose one as a christmas gift for our 6 year old son. The quality amazed us when we assemble it.It is the most stable and safest product in the market although the price is a little bit higher but we think it definitely worth it.Recommended to some friends who are looking for high quality one.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lin, thanks a lot for the terrific feedback! We really appreciate your comments on the safety and quality of our products, Have a great Christmas!

Great value

We tested all the trampolines at the showroom and got the 8ft which is perfect for my 2yr old. Great friendly service and a good quality product for the price. We even got a free basketball hoop and mister which will be so fun!!! Much better than Kmart etc. we are getting a sun cover also which will be great in the summer. Definitely recommend you visit the showroom and see for yourself!

Anna

AnnaPerrh

Amazing place

I was referred by a friend to try jumpstar. I was so happy with their service and my children loved all the ad ons that we could buy for the trampoline. We have had great fun especially with the water spray in these hot summer days. Thank you jump star

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Anna, How lovely to hear that your children are loving their trampoline and the water spray kit! It's so hot at the moment - perfect way to jump + keep cool!! Thanks a lot for the kind comments.

giving the trampoline another lease of life

Our trampoline was originally purchased for my then 4 year old son. My now 11 year old son and my 7 year old daughter are still getting plenty of use of this trampoline all thanks to Jump Stars products. We have replaced the mats and net over the years due to the weather but Jump star and their staff make replacing these things so easy and the quality of their products ensures the safety of my children and their friends when using the trampoline.