14Jump Star Round

99% · 4075 · 1%

Meg
MegGoldfields, WA

Money well spent :)

My 4 & 2 year old are on this trampoline everyday; It won't ever lose it's excitement! We've had all their mates on here too (I think there were 5 or 6 kiddies at one stage?)
Easy to set up, awesome size, thank goodness for the safety net! ha. It's a good height for the younger kids to be climbing in and out of on their own - the ladder is perfect. And all round great purchase - We love it! Show details ·  1
wicks
wicks4 posts

Perfect family trampoline

Bought for our two year old who absolutely loves it. Very safe and durable . Designed well and easy to install . Light to move around single handed. Recommend to all friends and family Show details ·  1
Mags
MagsPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ft

Best thing for energiser bunnies!

Kids aged 5, 8 and 11 who are full of beans at the end of the day! It has become the highlight of play dates. No more video games. Super sturdy and safe. Great with sprinkler attachment for hot days. Replaceable parts unlike the cheaper counterparts. Thanks jump star! Show details ·  1
Ivy
Ivy
  Fair Incentive Verified 6ft

It is an excellent product

It is an excellent product, we purchased it for our son’s birthday. It is surprisingly easy to assemble and very well made. The customer service is amazing too. Definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Julie T.
Julie T.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ft

It’s great! Kids love it!

Our children are 6 and 4 and over the moon with their new trampoline! They play it with friends and cousins.
It’s amazing quality, very sturdy and simple to put together. Defiantly recommend! Show details ·  1
David R.
David R.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified 12ft

Great service, went above and beyond

Children use the trampoline, usually 1-4 kids.
Super fun for everyone including mum and dad sometimes.
The trampoline is very sturdy, easy to put together and I wish it just wasn't 38 degrees. Show details ·  1
Tareq B.
Tareq B.Perth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

I can't speak to longevity, but we just got the trampoline and we are very happy. Great service, easy to setup and feels very solid for adults and kids. Well priced for size. Show details ·  1
Laura
LauraPeel, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

Great trampoline, very safe!

Great trampoline very safe and sturdy! The kids (4 and 20months) love it, Very easy to assemble. The crazy sprinkler is also a good win for the kids. Would definitely recommend it to others Show details ·  1
Coastal Dan
Coastal Dan
  Verified 8ft

Great Trampoline!!

Safe, robust and simple to build. Pleasant service from the sales woman and she was happy to answer all my questions regarding warranty, quality, and caring for the tramp. Good amount of room in the 8ft tramp with the net around the outside and great spring off the tramp itself. Show details ·  1
Nanna and Pa
Nanna and PaPerth, WA4 posts
Jenna C.
Jenna C.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

Great tramp for hours of backyard entertainment

We purchased this as an early Christmas present and the kids LOVE it. The size (8ft) fits our backyard nicely and has been great entertainment for the kids. Really simple set up, no issues and the zip is easy for my 5 year old to zip up and down. It is so super sturdy and has a great bounce! We have peace of mind knowing if anything goes wrong the help is local and super friendly. Highly highly recommend! Show details ·  1
reviews4you
reviews4youPerth, WA7 posts

Love it!

4 and 9 year old have used our trampoline for 2-3 years and it is still going strong only just updated the padding and net! They love it! Can't wait to get the sprinkler! We also have the basketball hoop but I need to re hang it! Show details ·  1
Mandeep
MandeepPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

Perfect for my 5 year old and great size for our backyard!

Perfect for my 5 year old, he absolutely loves it and uses it all the time.
Was easy to assemble and just the right size for our backyard. Worth the money. Show details ·  1
Kat
KatPerth, WA

Perfect gift

Purchased as a birthday gift for my 7yr old daughter, she is the only one to use it currently and absolutely loves it. It's the perfect size and height for my small backyard it is stable and safe, I would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
COS
COSPerth, WA
  Verified 10ft

Superb addition to our home!

Our two kids (14yrs & 10yrs) thoroughly enjoy spending time practising their jumping skills. Its great exercise and gives them some excellent bonding time together. We are very happy with our purchase. It fits perfectly in our backyard, relatively easy to put together and safe for both of our kids to use at the same time. The customer service from Jump Star was terrific and I am so glad we purchased our trampoline from them. I highly recommend this purchase. Show details ·  1
Ashley Morris
Ashley MorrisPerth, WA6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 12ft

I was impressed and quick and easy it was to collect a replacement mat and pad for my 12ft trampoline today. The mat was the right fit for the old frame I had. I tried to save money by not replacing the springs (8 years old) but then fitting the new mat noticed how some had lost their spring, so now going back to Jump Star to have them replaced too. The lady behind the counter was knowledgeable and even helped me load the goods in my car. thanks Show details ·  1

Anu Manuel
Anu ManuelPerth, WA

Great Size and product for 5 year old

We bought the 8ft round trampoline with enclosure and its the perfect size for our backyard. Our 5 year old loves it and jumps on it everyday. Good value for money and we like that its a local company with an actual store to go and view products. Friendly staff at the store as well. Show details ·  1
Ashley
AshleyPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 14ft

My children aged 10 and 3 love this trampoline! Great fun , plenty of room and good quality and great price

Very safe and stable for my 2 children aged 10years and 3years.
My daughter has had herself and 3 friends at once, all aged 10.
The enclosure is reassuring for safety and the ladder for safe entry and exit for the kids. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 6ft

Sturdy and safe for our toddler

Great trampoline, good quality, brilliant price, easy to assemble, nice and low so don’t need a ladder. The free sprinkler system is brilliant and the attachment basketball hoop will keep our son busy for ages. Happy purchase Show details ·  1
VIRAAJ
VIRAAJPerth, WA

Pretty good

The main users of the trampoline are the children one aged 4 and one aged 11, 2 people use it at the same Time most of the time some times Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

This is perfect

Usable for a 2 year old and adult at the same time with plenty of space to move.
1 young child and 1 adult or several young children.
Stable and secure accident proof. Show details ·  1
Tania
Tania

Good reviews

Just bought the 12ft round trampoline for the kids Christmas present. Jump Star were recommended by many people and seem to have good reviews. Looking forward to surprising the kids! Show reply
Anton
AntonPerth, WA
  Verified 8ft

Fantastic product. Very good quality & heavy duty

This is one of the best trampolines we have brought. Its is very sturdy and my child just love it. Both my boys use it at the same time who are 7 & 8 years old
I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Ashley S.
Ashley S.Perth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 16ft

Looks amazing

My son loves this trampoline. Cant wait to take this home! Its great to be able to try before buying this product. Thankyou for making my son so happy. Ashley Show details ·  1
Binit
BinitPerth, WA

Perfect trampoline

We bought a 6ft trampoline with an enclosure that perfectly fits our backyard. Our toddler absolutely loves it. Materials are very sturdy and of high quality. Customer service was great. Show details ·  1
Devon
DevonPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ft

Awesome trampoline that the kids (and us) can enjoy!!

Trampoline is excellent quality, and is used by our kids ranging from 2yo to 16yo, with the two younger ones generally able to use it at the same time. Easily and quickly set up, and the quality shows through the sturdiness and stability of the product.  Show details ·  1

Rhianna
Rhianna

Absolutely amazing trampoline

I got this for my family and we all absolutely love it. Don’t know if the parents or kids enjoy it more. Very safe out youngest is 2. Easy to set up and very fun Show details ·  1
Jim Cook
Jim CookPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ft

Great Trampoline have had it for years and they have a great range of parts i.e. mats springs etc

I have two grandsons 5 and 8, this is the second time I have been to JumpStar for a replacement mat and the first time for springs and a mat, great service, friendly staff and they are very helpful, these boys are full on and get great use out of the Trampoline, I would recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
H Mann
H Mann2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

Excellent Quality and very easy to setup

Bought 8 foot trampoline in march to replace the old broken one. My son loves it and uses it all the time.
It was very easy to put together. Frame is very sturdy. I have used jumpstar before to replace my old trampolines mat and spring protector mats. Always had very good service. Show details ·  1
Tin-Yetti
Tin-Yetti

Below Ground 10ft

We bought and installed our 10ft below ground tramp in approx 8 hours. (2 adults working) Easy to put together, most of the time was digging the hole with only one shovel! Also took our time "fine tuning" to get it flat and right at ground level. Excellent value. The kids are loving it! Show details ·  1
Steven
StevenPerth, WA
  Verified Round

Easy to set up and great quality. Recommend

I purchased a replacement net from Jumpstar for my 10ft 6 pole trampoline as the old net from a different company was starting to come apart. I took a bit of a gamble as I wasn't sure if it would fit nicely and also not sure of the quality. The staff were helpful and friendly and I am please to say it was easy to set up by myself and the quality of the net is great.  Show details ·  1
Fiona Edwards
Fiona Edwards

Best decision to buy

We purchased an 8 ft with enclosure from Jump Star & is so well worth it.
My 6 year old uses it ALL the time & the neighbourhood kids are always over to play.
Great size & Jumpstar helped with a contact for installation, as I placed it under a gazebo which was a little tight but fits perfectly  Show details ·  1
chris a
chris a
  Fair Incentive Verified 14ft

Bigger is better!

This size and shape make this a great bouncing experience!
Had a rectangle shaped one then decided a change was in order!
Easy to put together ,sturdy frame,
Bought in April 2018,time to change the mat and spring protector mat.
Could use a trampoline cover to keep it out of the elements!

Great for adults to use in a keep fit exercise regime! Show details ·  1

Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

Great quality at a great price

We bought this trampoline after being recommended it by many friends and family members. It’s the perfect size for our 5 year old and his friends to jump to their hearts content! Show details ·  1
BruceWayne97
BruceWayne97Perth, WA

AMAZING STARTER TRAMPOLINE FOR YOUNG KIDS

Bought this trampoline for my younger sister, she is 8 years old and has been absolutely loving it. On it every day. Easy to build and great value for money, the enclosure provides exceptional protection as she is just beginning to get used to jumping and doing flips etc. Have had no issues with it and the plan is to buy the biggest size available when we move into a bigger home. Thanks Jumpstar! Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy Perth, WA

Excellent quality trampoline!

My kids love their round jump star trampoline! It is very good quality and was easy to assemble. My kids (2 & 4) have hours of fun on it and love the mist sprayer on a hot day. Would highly recommend the jump star trampolines.  Show details ·  1

KBilly
KBillyPerth, WA2 posts

We love our trampoline

We absolutely love our jumpstar. It’s so easy from the get go. Great local customer service and pick up. Straight forward and easy to assemble and our kids love it.  Show details ·  1
Christie
Christie
  Verified 10ft

My kids just love their trampoline

My kids love their trampoline we have had it quite a while now and it still gets used daily, we always recommend jump star to family and friends the quality speaks for itself!  Show details ·  1
Vinod
VinodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts
  Verified 6ft

Perfect and feels solid!

Product was exactly as promised, customer service was great and arrived in a reasonable time frame. Instructions were very clear and took less than 90 minutes to assemble. Overall a great product and highly recommended.  Show details ·  1
Candice M.
Candice M.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 12ft

Perfect sized, and great value for money!

Purchased a 12ft trampoline for our children (11 & 10) for Christmas and they absolutely love it! They are always on together and it is very stable.
We previously had a 10ft trampoline from another brand but Jump Star trampolines quality is by far better!
Very quick and easy to assemble!
Also love how local the store is, do not have to send away for replacement parts!
The customer service was also fantastic!
Looking forward to buying accessories for the trampoline from you guys!
Thanks so much! Show details ·  1