Jump Star Round

• Ease of Assembly

Alicia

AliciaPerth, WA

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Amazing quality! My 4 children aged from 3-10 are all loving it. The quality is awesome. Very easy to assemble, i assembled it with my 13 year old son, we found that all the parts were easy to connect and click together.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$495.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alicia, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you had no difficulty assembling the trampoline ad the kids are loving it. We hope you have lovely Christmas.

Kylie N.

Kylie N.Perth, WA

Great Trampoline

We bought this trampoline for my sons 3rd birthday and we love it. Super easy to put together, and really spacious! Plenty of room for us or his friends to get on with him! Very safe and stable!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kylie, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the size and durability of your new trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

My son loves it

Good local service. Tossed up between a cheaper alternative but glad I went with this one as the quality is much better. My 3yo loves it I’m happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2017 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tara, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your son is enjoying his time outdoors. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Dominic S.

Dominic S.Peel, WA

Great trampoline

We recently purchased the 8ft enclosed round trampoline from Jumpstar. Our three year old loves it and there is plenty of space for friends to enjoy with him.
Easy to put together, very sturdy and great value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$395.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dominic, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you find the trampoline spacious and easy to assemble! We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Awesome trampoline

We bought a 10ft trampoline for my son for Christmas, came in a tested them out, even me and my husband had a jump! They are great quality and sturdy trampolines, will definitely be back for the accessories!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Gemma, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear the whole family was able to have a jump and enjoy the display trampolines. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Christina A.

Christina A.Perth, WA

We love our new trampoline!!!

We bought the trampoline for my little boys 4th Birthday, he loves it so much and can jump on there with my husband or I with plenty of space and fun. We got the water misters and is just perfect for hot summer days, and super safe. We will get the sun shade and basketball hoop in time for christmas to add another layer of fun! Very happy with our purchase :)

Purchased in October 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Christina, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the added accessories and the whole family can enjoy the trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Chris M.

Chris M.Perth, WA

Awesome quality and will last the tough Perth sun for years to come!

We have had cheap trampolines before and they seriously don't even last one season in WA. These trampolines and parts are designed to last. For the small amount more than those available in your big chain stores worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at Canningvale.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Chris, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your money was well spent. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great value!

I have the 10 feet trampoline with enclosures for many years. The enclosure net and pads lasted for almost five years before it was necessary to replace the net with the new one. Great fun for children and adults.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dushka, It is wonderful to hear that you were so happy with your enclosure net and pad, and that you found it convenient to purchase replacement parts for your trampoline. Thank you so much for you lovely feedback.

Best Decision we made. We couldn’t be happier

We researched online all the current enclosed round trampolines from 8ft - 12ft. Each time we came back to jump star. Ease to build, safe, reliable the kids haven’t gotten off.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Craig, Thanks so much for taking time to leave this terrific feedback - we really appreciate it. Great to hear your kids are loving their new trampoline!

Thomas

ThomasPerth, WA

Great quality product.

We bought the 10ft round trampoline with enclosure. All staff were friendly and very helpful. It was very easy to assemble. Our kids absolutely love it.
We would definitely recommend it. Good quality product.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Thomas! We really value your feedback - and it's great to know that you received excellent customer service at our Cannington warehouse. Thanks for the recommendation!

Alice Huynh

Alice HuynhPerth, WA

Professional and friendly customer service

The girls talked me through shapes and sizes, and we opted the 10 ft round trampoline.
It is perfect!
Was straight forward to assemble.
Couldn't be happier
All staff were friendly and knowledgeable, VERY IMPRESSED.
Thank you!!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$475.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alice, Thank you for the lovely feedback! We are thrilled that you are so impressed with the customer service you received, and the straightforwardness of the assembly process! Hope your family is loving the new trampoline!

araghu293

araghu293Perth, WA

Perfect and Awesome

We bought 10 feet round trampoline with enclosure and the purchase was hazel free. The assembly was very easy and instructions were very clear. My kid loves playing on it.

Hi Araghu
Thanks for the lovely feedback! We are glad that you found assembly to be so easy, and that your children are loving their new trampoline!

Yvon Charley

Yvon CharleyPerth, WA

My 36 month-girl loves this!

During the lockdown I bought myself one of these, I absolutely love this. it is secure and gives them a big space to play and be active! Definitely a good investment.

Hi Yvon,
That's wonderful to know that you are loving your new trampoline and that your kids are also enjoying it!! Thanks for the great feedback!

Bree M.

Bree M.Perth, WA

Jumpstar Round with enclosure

My 2 year old and 4 year old love this trampoline and have been on it every day since we got it. It’s safe for them to be on it by themselves. Was very easy to assemble and I did it by myself! Would definitely recommend great value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Jumpstar for A$425.00.

Hi Bree,
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this feedback! We are so happy to hear that your children are enjoying their new trampoline so much! Well done on assembling the trampoline by yourself too!!

NGO

NGOPerth, WA

Great product & customer service

Bought this trampoline for my daughter who loves it. It is the right size and great product. We had an issue with the enclosure which Jump Star managed to resolved very quickly and have it replaced.
Highly recommended

Purchased in September 2020 for A$278.00.

Hi Ngo,
How wonderful to know that your daughter is so happy with her new Jump Star! Also lovely to hear that you are happy with our customer service and that we resolved any issues promptly. Enjoy the new trampoline, thanks again!

Amelia Y.

Amelia Y.Perth, WA

Perfect trampoline for the kids!!

The trampoline was a gift from the kids' grandmother and it was intended to use during the COVID-19 situation. But it did came abit later due to stock unavailable . That was not a big issue. When stock arrived, I was notified straight away by the customer service and went to pixk it up. Set up had to be done by 2 people and it took us about 2 hours to do it up. Instructions were very clear to follow. We had it for about a week now and the kids are out there everyday for hours. My husband had a go too and it is very secure and safe. I like that the entrance is a zip as some other trampolines are just a opening which I feel is not very secure . overall, very very happy with the purchase

Purchased in September 2020.

Hi Amelia
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! We are thrilled that you are so pleased with the trampoline, and we thank you for your patience while we waited on new stock to arrive.

This is perfect size

This 10ft trampoline is perfect size for my 3 years old son and he is loving it. We sometimes are on it with him too, great fun with basketball and mister spray. Very happy with our choice, feel secured and stable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Jumpstar for A$425.00.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Great trampoline

We brought this for our family and ourselves to use this trampoline can handle all 4 of us with no problems great bounce in the mat and no funny noises we love it

Purchased in September 2020 for A$595.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)

Hi Peter,
That's awesome to hear that your entire family is enjoying the trampoline so much! Thank you very much for the lovely feedback.

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

Love this all year round!

My 8yo and 10yo sons use this every day without fail but have had up to 6 kids on it at the same time. Great way to get exercise, convenient and safe in your own backyard even in winter. Easy to assemble and replacement products readily available. Can't fault it.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking time to leave us this review. It's great to know that your children are enjoying their Jump Star so much, and that you found the assembly so easy and replacement parts so convenient.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

One Happy Grandson

I purchased the 6ft round trampoline with enclosure for my 2 year old grandson, he absolutely loves it, he was literally hanging off my son while he was putting it together trying to get on it before it was even set up.
Great friendly staff, efficient service, highly recommend Jump Star Trampolines.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$275.00.

Hi Christine
Thanks for your lovely comments & the high recommendation! How lovely to know that your little grandson is so thrilled with his new trampoline!