Jump Star Round

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Heidi H.

Heidi H.Perth, WA

OMG my toddler is going to love this!!!

I’ve purchased this for my toddler & family members to use. All my friends have recommended this brand & I am well impressed.
I feel that it is super safe for my daughter.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Heidi, Thanks a lot for the great feedback! It's awesome to know that we were recommended to you by your friends, and that you are impressed with the safety and quality of the trampoline! Thanks again, and enjoy the new trampoline!

Sonia

SoniaPerth, WA

My son loves it!! (And so does his friends)

I got this size for my 3yo so a few of his friends (or mum) could be on it at the same time. It’s secure and safe. Very happy with our choice

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sonia, That is lovely to hear that your little boy is having so much fun on his new trampoline, and you find the structure to be secure and safe!

Caitlin Miller

Caitlin MillerSouth West, WA

Fantastic! Easiest Sale Ever!

We purchased the 8ft Round Trampoline with enclosure for my daughters birthday. The staff were extremely approachable and friendly and made our purchase super easy. I could not fault our shopping experience.

Hi Caitlin,
Thanks heaps for the amazing feedback! We are really glad that you are happy with your new trampoline, and the customer service that you received at our warehouse!

Juliet Cullen

Juliet CullenWestern Australia

Grandchildren love the trampoline.

Bought the 8’ trampoline for our Grandchildren aged between 4-8.
My daughter has one for her kids so my husband and I thought it would be good to have since the School holidays are around the corner and we could have four grandchildren during the holidays
2 Children at any given time
Very stable and safe. Wouldn’t let the kids on if it wasn’t

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Juliet, That is lovely to hear that you are pleased with the safety and stability of the trampoline. Your grand-children are very lucky to have such kind grand-parents! Hope they have lots of fun in the school holidays!

Imran

ImranPerth, WA

This is perfect for 2

A product that is great for 2/4 young kids, simple and clear set up instructions, and quite easy to assemble. Happy that kids can have some exercise instead of watching the computer and TV screens. 8ft round with enclosure fantastically fit into our small backyard area and still have my garden beds intact. A joyous and healthy activity at a very reasonable price.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Imran, We really value your feedback on the ease of assembly, and we are very happy to know that your children are outside, jumping and getting lots of fresh air and fun!

Lots of safe fun for toddler

Fantastic service from staff, friendly and knowledgeable. Trampoline easy to assemble with easy to follow instructions. Excellent quality perfect size and safe for our 20mth old granddaughter with covered springs and enclosure for peace of mind.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Bec, We really appreciate your lovely comments about our friendly and knowledgeable staff, as well as the ease of assembly and safety features of the trampoline. Hope your grand-daughter is enjoying her new trampoline. Thanks again!

R Morgan

R MorganPerth, WA

High quality safe and sturdy trampoline

Fantastic, high-quality trampoline. More expensive than others but much better and built to last. Easy to put together and feels stronger and more fun than our old one. Took two hours to put together and ladder accessory is a nice touch. All tools were provided. Our children much prefer it to our old one and have been on it since we put it up. Customer service was great. We collected ourselves and was assisted in getting into our awkward van. I would highly recommend this trampoline and this company. You will not be disappointed.
- Main users: three children; 4, 7 and 9
- Kids play games together on it, but go on their own for high jumps
- Very safe and very stable, definitely more so than our old budget trampoline.

gmarai

gmaraiPerth, WA

We are loving it!

We were wanting a fun way to shed some iso kgs and although the delivery took a while, it was worth the wait. We are very impressed.
We love it and are using it everyday.
Highly recommend.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Gmarai, Thanks for the lovely comments & we are so happy that you are enjoying your new trampoline!

Great trampoline

Great trampoline , good quality and decent prices .
When we originally viewed at the show room the trampoline we wanted wasn’t in stock but we were able to preorder and it arrived before estimated date !
Perfect for my 2 children and even the adults have fun !!
Thanks Jumpstar

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the quality of the trampoline, and our prices! Enjoy your new trampoline, and thanks again!

Great little trampoline

My son loves the trampoline. It’s just the right size for him. He sometimes has another person jump on their with him and it handles the weight very well. The trampoline seems very safe also.

Great birthday gift!

This is fantastic gift for my kids, and also Dad love it as well! big enough for one adult and two young kids, and easy to set up, good value for money

Trampoline

TrampolinePerth, WA

Great Trampoline!!

We ordered a 6 ft trampoline for our 2 year old daughter's birthday she absolutely loves it! Keeps her busy all the time. We also have nieces and nephews aged 5,4 and 3 and they all love love love this trampoline!
Highly recommended

Deena A.Jump Star

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that your kids love their new trampoline!

Cynthia

CynthiaPerth, WA

Fantastic trampoline for my kids!

Easy to set up, simple and clear instructions. Great exercise for the kids. Good bounce. Stable. We love our trampoline! Good size for my 4 young kids (aged 4-10). We purchased the 8ft round with enclosure which is a good size for our front garden, it’s compact. And a fantastic price.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for the lovely feedback - we are so glad that your children are enjoying the trampoline and that you are so happy with the price and the stability!

Shannyn

ShannynPerth, WA

Great quality product

My 2 sons now aged 7 & 13 still use this trampoline daily & we have had it for many many years. It is great that you can replace the parts as needed & just now we have upgraded to the Super bounce kit which is amazing!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Shannyn, we are so pleased to hear that your children use their trampoline daily and have continued upgrading! We hope your boys love the extra bounce kit and keep using for many more years!

Excellent service, great product quality, easy pick up!

We had a 8ft trampoline that had seen better days. We followed the clear instructions on the website to choose a mat to suit. It is great quality the trampoline is new again, the pick up option was amazingly easy and we were greeted with great customer service. We plan on going back and purchasing another trampoline for family after the great service and quality.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jade, how awesome to know that you found a replacement mat for your existing trampoline, and that you experienced such great customer service! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Fabian T.

Fabian T.Perth, WA

Dream tramp

Absolutely easy instructions to follow and a pleasure to deal with can't fault there customer service or there product as well as fast and accurate delivery of the product absolutely love it

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Fabian, That's awesome to hear that you had such an easy time assembling your trampoline and the delivery was fast & accurate! Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Karalee

KaraleePerth, WA

Love this!

We purchased this for our 2 year old son and he absolutely loves it! It was fairly easy to set up and as soon as it was ready to go, he was climbing into it. The enclosure is very secure and gives us peace of mind while he is bouncing all day. It came with a step ladder, free basketball hoop, and free fun spray which we are super excited to see in the warmer months. We purchased the additional sun shade as well so he can enjoy it on super warm days and be protected from harsh rays of the sun.

Sue Wilson

Sue WilsonPerth, WA

Perfect Fit

My boys used the trampoline all the time so I had to replace the mat due to ware and tare, it was great that I was given instructions on how to measure my trampoline mat and replacing it with the new mat was so easy too.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sue, Thanks for the great feedback! Much appreciated!

Great for my 2 kids

This is a fantastic safe trampoline for my 1 year old and 4 year old. I feel reassured they are safe inside the enclosure. Ours came with a free step ladder and basketball hoop!
Easy to follow instructions to assemble.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Ruby, we are so pleased to know that you are happy with the safety of the trampoline, and the ease of assembly! Thank you for leaving us this review.

Danielle O.

Danielle O.Perth, WA

A huge hit with our kids!

Perfect for our kids who are 4 and 9 years old. We bought the 14ft round with enclosure, it was easy to assemble and it’s a fantastic quality trampoline. The enclosure is sturdy and it’s very safe. Very impressed compared to other trampolines we looked at.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Danielle, That is so fantastic to know that you found the trampoline such good quality, and easy to assemble! Thanks also for your comments on the safety and sturdiness of the trampoline. Much appreciated!!

KAI Z.

KAI Z.asked

Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Philasked

Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Compare all 12 Jump Star Round
Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)

4.9
Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$180.00A$350.00A$450.00A$550.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 50 kg80 kg100 kg130 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count30 springs42 springs48 springs64 springs