Round Replacement Mat

The mats appeared to be good quality. But they lasted only until their first winter... with a bit of rain and a bit of sun, now 1.5 years later the pads are no longer foam- they're just mush, inside a relatively intact outer. I guess they still cover the springs. But I was very disappointed, as they are sold in Australia and ought to be better able to withstand a bit of sun and rain. I recently asked for a replacement or refund, but was only offered free shipping if I paid for a new set (as they're older than 12 months). I definitely wouldn't buy these again.

KAI Z.

KAI Z.asked

Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Jump Star
    Deena A.Jump Star

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Philasked

Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
    Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Compare all 12 Jump Star Round
    Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)
    • 2017

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)
    • 2017

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)
    • 2017

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)

4.9
    Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)
    • 2017

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
    Price (RRP) A$180.00A$350.00A$450.00A$550.00
    ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
    Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
    Max User Weight 50 kg80 kg100 kg130 kg
    TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
    Spring Count30 springs42 springs48 springs64 springs