• Safety

PeterPerth, WA

Poor quality and disappointing customer service

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines.

Peter

Great product, terrible customer service

My mother and I visited jumpstar today to exchange a 12ft mat as it didn't fit our trampoline. We followed the instructions concerning how to measure your trampoline to get the correct size mat, however we made a human error and asked for some advice. The man that served us was extremely rude, he treated us like we were stupid, saying the instructions were there to stop these things from happening. He disempowered us, he was very condescending, and I was just gobsmacked that an owner of a company talks to a customer like that. Very disappointing. Besides this, the product is fine. I don't think we will be visiting again any time soon.

Round Replacement Mat

The mats appeared to be good quality. But they lasted only until their first winter... with a bit of rain and a bit of sun, now 1.5 years later the pads are no longer foam- they're just mush, inside a relatively intact outer. I guess they still cover the springs. But I was very disappointed, as they are sold in Australia and ought to be better able to withstand a bit of sun and rain. I recently asked for a replacement or refund, but was only offered free shipping if I paid for a new set (as they're older than 12 months). I definitely wouldn't buy these again.

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round compares to other Trampolines

Susanasked

Round 16ft

Hi. Is this trampoline suitable for teens who love to do all the tricks? I am wanting a tramp with a good bounce as the grandkids have had a top of the range trampoline in the past and can be a little fussy. Thanks
Sue

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Susan, the 16ft trampoline has a wonderful bounce, and is HUGE - plenty of room to do several flips. We have many videos of teenagers on our 16ft trampoline on our Instagram and Facebook pages. There are links to these on the home page of our website. You are also welcome to come into our showroom (if you live in Perth) to try the trampolines out yourself. Please feel free to call us on (08) 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if you would like to find out more! Thanks! :)

Susan

Thankyou. I’ll have a look on your website :)

KAI Z.

KAI Z.asked

Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Philasked

Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Compare all 12 Jump Star Round
Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)

4.9
Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $180.00$350.00$450.00$550.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 50 kg80 kg100 kg130 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count30 springs42 springs48 springs64 springs