• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

My son loves it

Good local service. Tossed up between a cheaper alternative but glad I went with this one as the quality is much better. My 3yo loves it I’m happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2017 at Jumpstar for $450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tara, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your son is enjoying his time outdoors. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great value!

I have the 10 feet trampoline with enclosures for many years. The enclosure net and pads lasted for almost five years before it was necessary to replace the net with the new one. Great fun for children and adults.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dushka, It is wonderful to hear that you were so happy with your enclosure net and pad, and that you found it convenient to purchase replacement parts for your trampoline. Thank you so much for you lovely feedback.

Fabian T.

Fabian T.Perth, WA

Dream tramp

Absolutely easy instructions to follow and a pleasure to deal with can't fault there customer service or there product as well as fast and accurate delivery of the product absolutely love it

Purchased in July 2020 at Jumpstar for $545.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Fabian, That's awesome to hear that you had such an easy time assembling your trampoline and the delivery was fast & accurate! Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Vicky

VickyPerth, WA

Great value for money

Great value for money, very friendly and helpful staff. I'm pleased we have purchased from a local shop and able to buy replacement parts in the future if required.
Only reason I haven't scored 5 is we haven't put it together yet! Can't wait to give it to my daughter for Xmas,

Purchased in September 2019.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vicky, We really value your comments on our value for money, friendly staff and ease of purchasing replacement parts! We hope your family has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas!

PeterPerth, WA

Poor quality and disappointing customer service

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines.

Rhiannon P.

Rhiannon P.Perth, WA

One very happy birthday girl

So happy with our purchase from Jumpstar Trampolines. We wanted a trampoline for our daughters second birthday and so glad we chose to visit their store in WA. The customer service was excellent and every question of ours was answered. I loved being able to test out the trampolines in store too! Very easy to set up, didn't take long at all. Feels very secure and love all the extras that came with it. We also love how cheap the parts are to replace, will keep our tramponline safe and looking new for many years!!

Purchased in June 2019 for $350.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Rhiannon, Thanks for the fabulous feedback ! We are so happy to hear that you loved testing out our display trampolines, and that you received such amazing customer service! Hope you & your family have heaps of fun on your new trampoline!

shaveta

shavetaPerth

my kids loved it

It is totally worth it. It fits in great with our small backyard. My husband bought it, as a late New Year present for kids and they loved it. Kids are 5 and 3 yrs. old and they both can use it at the same time. We have bought it with basket ball hoop.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Shaveta, That's fabulous to hear that your children love their new trampoline & hoop kit! Wishing you & your family a happy, bouncy new year!

14ft trampoline enclosure

I purchased a 14ft trampoline enclosure for 6 poles. I found Kate from Jumpstar really friendly and helpful over the phone. They also had a great range of enclosures online and I was able to pick up instore easily. Every shop I searched did not have this particular model so I am thankful Jumpstar did!

Great value

We tested all the trampolines at the showroom and got the 8ft which is perfect for my 2yr old. Great friendly service and a good quality product for the price. We even got a free basketball hoop and mister which will be so fun!!! Much better than Kmart etc. we are getting a sun cover also which will be great in the summer. Definitely recommend you visit the showroom and see for yourself!

Kate F

Kate FPerth, WA

Great trampoline

We are really happy with the quality and safety aspects of the trampoline. We bought the trampoline for our two children (ages 11 and 5) and they love it so far! The hoop attachment and safety ladder are good extra features. Much better quality than other trampolines we have used.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kate, Many thanks for your time in leaving us this feedback! It is wonderful to hear that your are so happy with the quality and safety of our trampolines! Wishing you & your family lots of happy bouncing!

Trampoline

Me and the kids love the trampoline, it gets used most days- such a great investment. We have recommended it to our friends too they also love theirs! We bought ours 3 years ago and although the netting has been torn by the kids we have got a replacement for only $50 so happy days!

Matthew

MatthewBeckenham

The kids love it

Lots of fun

We have an 8 ft round trampoline. It was passed on from my sister to me. We have purchased new padding and a new net from jump star Cannington who I found to have good customer service and the products seem of good quality. My kids have been having fun on the trampoline ever since.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Nines, That's great to hear that the new net and pad have the kids outside and jumping again! Thanks and happy jumping to your family!

Great product, terrible customer service

My mother and I visited jumpstar today to exchange a 12ft mat as it didn't fit our trampoline. We followed the instructions concerning how to measure your trampoline to get the correct size mat, however we made a human error and asked for some advice. The man that served us was extremely rude, he treated us like we were stupid, saying the instructions were there to stop these things from happening. He disempowered us, he was very condescending, and I was just gobsmacked that an owner of a company talks to a customer like that. Very disappointing. Besides this, the product is fine. I don't think we will be visiting again any time soon.

Justin99

Justin99AU

Good trampoline, kids love it

Susanasked

Round 16ft

Hi. Is this trampoline suitable for teens who love to do all the tricks? I am wanting a tramp with a good bounce as the grandkids have had a top of the range trampoline in the past and can be a little fussy. Thanks
Sue

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Susan, the 16ft trampoline has a wonderful bounce, and is HUGE - plenty of room to do several flips. We have many videos of teenagers on our 16ft trampoline on our Instagram and Facebook pages. There are links to these on the home page of our website. You are also welcome to come into our showroom (if you live in Perth) to try the trampolines out yourself. Please feel free to call us on (08) 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if you would like to find out more! Thanks! :)

Susan

Thankyou. I’ll have a look on your website :)

KAI Z.

KAI Z.asked

Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Philasked

Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Compare all 12 Jump Star Round
Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)

4.9
Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)
  • 2017

Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)

CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $180.00$350.00$450.00$550.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 50 kg80 kg100 kg130 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count30 springs42 springs48 springs64 springs