Great quality and price!

Needed to replace a mat and padding for a trampoline given to us some years ago. Got in touch and the staff were fantastic with their instructions on how to measure the trampoline to get the right size mat. They answered all my silly questions and they just seemed so happy to help. I really have to commend their great customer service. The mat and padding are great quality. Kids are thoroughly enjoying the trampoline again.

Purchased at Jump Star Trampolines for $170.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)

Excellent quality and durability

Finding the Jumpstar 10ft Trampoline to be amazing. Quality of the enclosure and padding is superior to other styles we've used.
Mat gets a workout from the 2 kids (5 & 2.5) daily, they especially love the sprinkler mist system over summer.
The trampoline has a high enough weight rating that one of us adults can bounce too, such a plus

Great quality and Price!!

We purchased 10ft enclosure, replacement mat and ladder for the kids Trampoline. Our 3 kids are loving the trampoline and mummy and daddy are so relieved it is safe and secure again. The quality is much better than any other replacement we have ever purchased and customer service was outstanding.

Hi Merazi. Thanks a lot for letting us know that your children are LOVING their trampoline! We are really pleased to hear that you have found our replacement parts such good quality and enjoyed such amazing customer service!

Great quality and loads of fun!

Bought this trampoline for our two girls and their friends. Was easy to assemble (although some instructions should be updated). I feel safe with the girls inside and have no concerns with them playing. You can tell the quality of the materials and feels like it will definitely last. Looking forward to lots of years of fun to come!

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the wonderful feedback, and we are thrilled that your girls love their trampoline so much, and that you find the quality of the materials so good! Appreciate your feedback, thanks again!

Great fun in the backyard!

We bought it for our young daughter to learn and have fun on the trampoline in the backyard. We all have fun having the water mists on, getting wet and jumping around! It's very good to have the safety net up to prevent any accidents as well as the padding over the springs. It's very sturdy, stable and easy to put together. I would recommend it to any family.

Hi Scott, How wonderful to hear that your daughter is enjoying the trampoline and water spray kit so much! Also fabulous to hear that you find the trampoline stable & sturdy, with assembly being a breeze! Thanks so much for taking time to give us your feedback.

Great value and sturdy with option to get replacement parts

Found this to be really good value - sturdy, mat is nice and tight and like the fact you can replace anything that breaks, whereas the ones you get from the big department or sport stores don’t give you that option. Friendly bunch and threw in some additional freebies! Cheers

Hi Agata, Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback regarding your trampoline! It's great to know that you find your trampoline so sturdy and such good value! And thanks for the compliment regarding the friendly service!

The best pressie ever!

My 2yr old is obsessed with it & refuses to get out of the trampoline. Very safe & sturdy. It was fairly easy to assemble. We upgraded our ladder from galvanised steel to the coated steel ladder due to better grip for our toddler. Best decision we made.. our 2 yr old is absolutely loving it..

Hi Coco, How amazing to hear that your little one is so happy with the new trampoline!! Wonderful to know that you are finding the construction safe and solid, and easy to assemble! We really appreciate you taking time to let us know! Happy jumping to your little one. :)

Best Xmas Present Ever!!

When I went to the store, the service was excellent, packed into my car by staff, easy to assemble and the "best xmas present ever!!" my 6 year old granddaughter told me. We could not get her off it all day. Even when the adults jumped on it, it was very stable.

Hi Jo, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We loved hearing that you received such amazing service here at Jump Star HQ! And how lovely that your granddaughter is enjoying the trampoline so much! Wishing you & your family a happy new year.

my kids loved it

It is totally worth it. It fits in great with our small backyard. My husband bought it, as a late New Year present for kids and they loved it. Kids are 5 and 3 yrs. old and they both can use it at the same time. We have bought it with basket ball hoop.

Hi Shaveta, That's fabulous to hear that your children love their new trampoline & hoop kit! Wishing you & your family a happy, bouncy new year!

Our grandkids love it

We purchased an 8 foot trampoline in November and hid the boxes till Christmas Eve. It was relatively easy to make up. We have heaps of grandkids aged from 6 to 13.who all enjoy bouncing.... usually one at a time ... more if we are not watching. So far the tramp looks pretty secure and safe

Hi Trish, That is wonderful to hear that your grandchildren are enjoying the trampoline so much!! We appreciate you taking time to let us know how happy you are! Thanks so much.

Perfect size and durable

Great value. My daughter loves it. I love how compact it is in corner of our small-medium-sized backyard between some trees but it is still big enough for 2 kids. Replacing parts is easy (I've replaced mat and spring guard and added a shade net) and there are fun accessories available like a basketball hoop.

Hi KD1, Thanks very much! We are glad that you found our replacement parts so easy to access and install! Best wishes, the Jump Star team.

Fantastic!

All the children are loving this trampoline and are having so much fun, really easy to put up with 2 people, bought the trampoline with enclosure for safety with is perfect for the amount of usage it will get. Looking forward to using the water spray on the hot days we are due to get!

Hi Hazel, Wonderful to hear that your children are all loving the new trampoline and the water spray kit!! Hope they have a wonderful summer of fun and bouncing on their new Jump Star!

good quality materials and well made

Very pleased with purchase as last trampoline only lasted 9 months and was constantly breaking...used daily by our son (10)and daughter (13)who both bounce very hard at times...they sometimes play on it together and we have no worries about its sturdiness.very easy to erect with clear instructions. Overall fantastic purchase

Hi Mr4P, How awesome to hear that you are so pleased with the sturdiness of our trampolines, and that your children will get such good use from it! We really appreciate you taking time to leave these comments. Thanks and happy new year to you and your family.

This is so Awesome kids are loving the new tramp mat

my kids are the main users and they are 13,11,5. My 5 year old got it for her 5th birthday. was so excited
1 at a time on the tramp as my kids do front flips and back flips. just more for safety
It is so safe and stable as the kids sit on the each waiting their turn.

Hi Aimless, Thanks a lot for the fabulous feedback - and how amazing to hear that your children are loving the trampoline and finding it so stable, safe and fun!!

Fantastic!! Smiles all around!!

We bought this trampoline for our 3 year old son (and his younger brother when he gets a bit bigger) for Christmas and he loves it, as do we.
Great customer service and their website and ordering process was simple and straightforward. Also great value for money compared to other companies. We didn't have any issues with our order and we loved that the trampoline was in stock for collection straight away. We bought the trampoline when there was a special on, so received a ladder, sprinkler, and basketball hoop with it, which are also fun additions.
The assembly of the trampoline was so easy and the instructions were spot on. The trampoline itself is very steady and safe. No issues with any parts or in the assembly process.
We all love it (adults and children) and can see us all having a lot of fun on it for years to come.

Hi Kate, Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! How amazing that you found our products so well-priced, easy to assemble, solidly built and with excellent customer service too!! That's the nicest thing we can ever hope to hear from a customer, so we really appreciate you taking time to leave these comments. Wishing you and your family a sensational and bouncy 2019!

I bought this trampoline for my 2 year olds birthday and it is perfect for a 2 year old as well as the big kids (10&13). It is very stable. Love how you can buy extras, it is great company to deal with. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Hi Becky, That is wonderful to hear that you are happy with your trampoline, and that you had such a pleasant time dealing with us at Jump Star! Happy new year to you and your family.

Excellent, parts and excellent service

Brought new net and pads for our trampoline, as our was falling apart, it now looks and functions perfectly once again, was easy to assemble mats and net, trampoline is now safe and back in use for the kids!! Very happy with parts, and also excellent hassle free service from the store I purchased from, staff was excellent and knew exactly what I was after, very efficient, im very very happy,!! Thankyou jumpstar!

Hi Paula, Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! Our parts are really well-priced and conveniently in stock all year round, so we are happy that you found them so easy to access and enjoyed great customer service here too! Thanks again!

14ft trampoline enclosure

I purchased a 14ft trampoline enclosure for 6 poles. I found Kate from Jumpstar really friendly and helpful over the phone. They also had a great range of enclosures online and I was able to pick up instore easily. Every shop I searched did not have this particular model so I am thankful Jumpstar did!

Hi Nev, Thanks for taking time to leave us this great feedback! That's excellent to hear that you received such good customer service from our team, and that you found our range of replacement parts so convenient and easy to collect. All the best from the JS team

Great trampoline

We bought this trampoline for our 3 year old for Christmas after a recommendation from a friend. After putting it together on Christmas Eve in the dark, I can say it's easy to assemble. The trampoline is solid and good quality. I've been in contact with the company a couple of times and their customer service is excellent.

Hi Sarah, Well done on assembling a trampoline in the dark!! :) We are delighted to hear that it was so easy - even in the dark! We are so pleased that you have had great customer service with Jump Star, and that you find the trampoline to be of such good quality! Wishing you & your family a very happy new year!

Perfect for our kids

This trampoline is perfect from for our two young girls to play on! It is safe and sturdy with the enclosure. The service was great and very informative! We also received the ladder sprinkler and ball hoop for free! It was also very easy to assemble. Definitely be recommending. Thanks for a great Christmas present for our girls

Hi Kirby, How amazing to hear that your girls are LOVING their new trampoline!! Also fabulous feedback about the ease of assembly, informative customer service and especially the safe and sturdy construction of the trampoline! We hope you had a lovely Christmas, and wish you & your family a very happy new year!