JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft) (page 3 of 3)

Really safe and sturdy

Tramp is made from great quality materials, and was really easy to construct. Instruction manual was easy to follow, though read through the whole manual before you start constructing, as there are a couple of places where the steps seemed out of order. The kids love it, the hardest thing is trying to get them off it! Looking forward to more days spent playing outside on our new trampoline!

Erin

ErinAdelaide

Fantastic trampoline for our whole family.

After trying out a couple of cheaper trampolines we decided to try a jumpflex after getting many recommendations from friends. We have only had it a short while but it's obvious that is great quality and will withstand our five children will ease. Love that the ladder was included with the trampoline and that there are many add on accessories to keep the fun going!!

Kel R

Kel RNewcastle

Outstanding customer service and a quality product

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft) compares to other Trampolines

Kids love it!

We look into a number of trampoline companies and found Jumpflex fits the bill overall for quality, service and price. The whole process from ordering online to assembly was seamless and we would recommend to other families this great brand of product. Our children can be rough with outdoor play equipment however jumpflex will last the test of time based on the quality of the product.

I have nothing but good things to say about this trampoline and business, quick response quick delivery easy instructions. The kids love it and with solid construction should last for years. We have a small back yard but 10ft fits perfectly, thank you Jumpflex Trampolines for your efficient service, Regards

Elise

EliseMaroochydore

Fabulous

The tampoline was super easy to put together. Our son hasn't stopped jumping since it arrived. Awesome quality great delivery time and good information available to help with deciding on the right size for our child and space we have available. Have no problem recommending your product to our friends

Dil

DilCranbourne east

Solid construction.

It has been a few weeks since I purchased the 10ft trampoline. So far we are very happy with the product. Looks very solid & quality is excellent. Blends in with the rest of the backyard as well. Fast delivery is also a plus point. Very happy with the whole service.

A great company to deal with

after much research we decided to go with a jump flex and we are so happy with the purchase ! the freight company lost one of the packages and Jumpflex followed up with the freight company straight away their customer service is second to none ! The product itself is epic and our kids don't ever want to get off it !

Beat trampoline ever!

The fact that it's a trampoline with a slide, water jet and basketball hoop all in one means endless hours of fun for my boys. And a 250kg weight limit means my hubby and I can join in on the fun. It was so easy to put together, I would highly recommend it to anyone!

gsdilworth

gsdilworthHunter Region, NSW

Love the trampoline!

Good so far

We've only had it for a week but: it cost more than some so good to see the quality is apparently great and easy to assemble. Let's see how it lasts over time...

The best customer service ever

Amazing customer service offered by the Jumpflex team. Out of warranty for safety net and pad, but agreed to replace as gesture of good will. Brilliant trampolines, great bounce, look good too! Jumpflex comes highly recommended for all round great service! They clearly care about their customers' safety. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my trampoline!

Absolutely love it, just love it!

I absolutely love this Trampoline, best I seen on the market, had great set of instructions which is rare to find these days, was very impress with the design of the netting.
I will be recommending this to Family and Friends.

I'd like to see a tent roof made for this model a form of sun shade when being used for smaller children :)

Orsm guys, thank you so much for the online support also and get to deal with when choosing use your own freight. Perfect customer service.

Erwin

ErwinApollo bay

Oscar loves the trampoline , there is not a day that goes past without jumping!

Fast delivery, excellent service, easy set up. Fulfills all safety requirement, brings so much joy and exercise for the kids. We love our jump flex trampoline, we think it's the best one on the market, great value for money. We recommend the JumpFlex trampoline for all kids in Australia and beyond.

3 years on and Still going strong!

We purchased a flex 100 trampoline around 3 years ago. We have just now replaced the wear and tear parts such as the spring cover, netting and pole sleeves & foam. After a good inspection, trampoline is still in excellent condition after all this time and no signs of any major damage or failure. Spares were easy to order, well priced and received within a week. Easy to disassemble and re-assemble without use of any special tools. My kids are now back enjoying the one main thing they constantly play on when they go outside. Definitely great value for money.

So far, so good!

We chose jumpflex for a few reasons. Value was up there. They seemed to address many of the failings of other (similarly priced, at least) trampolines we considered, and stood behind their product with a far superior warranty for most components. The frame, mat and springs are sturdy and strong, and come together in a more logical and safe way for they kids - namely that the springs are outside of the netting, and the netting curves away from the support beams so there's little danger of coming into contact with them. Delivery was prompt. Happy so far!

Tori

ToriBrisbane

Amazing product. Amazing service.

We bought the City 100 for my sons birthday, we left it a bit last minute to order but the delivery was so fast, I couldn't believe it. Only took approx 1.5 hours to assemble (2 adults in the dark) and was quite simple. It has been used everyday since its purchase and I thank my lucky stars that I discovered JumpFlex. Fantastic product, great price and excellent customer service. Thanks JumpFlex.

Great tramp for city garden

Awesome trampoline. Easy to put together. Love the net, the kids love falling into it. Live being able to zip the baby in for some safe bounce time on her own. Shipping took longer than I expected (5 days) not really very long except on the phone I had been told to expect it the next day. I think there was a glitch in the system between the courier and jumpflex.

Kate

Kateasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

My kids want a trampoline that has quite a high bounce and they can do flips on. Is this possible with the 10ft jumpflex?

JumpFlex
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Yes, certainly! Our Trampolines use a tapered Spring which allows different weight jumpers to get a similar bounce - Springs are great too, as they allow the Jumper to get used to the Springiness which lets them get better and better at getting height and control.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Hi, I noticed the jump flex classic failed the CHOICE safety testing, does the flex range have any additional safety features to improve these test results?

Rompe H.
Rompe H.

To be fair to Vuly, Jumpflex and all the others tested, That CHOICE safety testing was rigged from the start. They compared all the traditional style trampolines (Springs) by Vuly, Jumpflex, Action and the others vs a Springless Trampoline from Springfree trampoline that got a near perfect score. Of course the Springless trampoline was going to come out on top in the tests, when it is up against spring style trampolines. CHOICE doesn't always conduct their tests thoroughly, or properly.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Is the weave on the safety net now small enough so little fingers cannot get caught?

JumpFlex
Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi there, yes that's right - the Jumpflex range now features a softer net, with much much smaller weave holes (7mm or so)

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives