JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Mr.Adam

Mr.AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and easy to assemble - can’t fault it!

Our trampoline arrived within a 4 days of ordering. Assembly took around 2.5h with two adults and was really straightforward. We followed the YouTube instructions in conjunction with the paper instructions. We ended up choosing Jumpflex over Vuly and other brands due to its massive 250kg load capacity and 10 year warranty. Most other brands seem to support only a 100kg limit with warranties varying from 3 years to lifetime.
Decided against getting the roof / cover so us big kids (adults) can enjoy the trampoline too.
Loads of fun, especially during lockdown.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$918.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for your review Mr Adam. Great to hear that you're enjoying your Jumpflex. Happy bouncing!!

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120

Great trampoline except netting can be hazardous. Fingers can get stuck in the net and with enough force they could possibly break dislocate etc... Otherwise very well made and would buy again if net was corrected.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the review Edgar. And thanks for the feedback regarding the net. I'll pass your comments on to our product development team, as we know safety is paramount for families.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

This Trampoline is fantastic!

I was concerned the 12ft would be too small for my 3 children, but there's plenty of space. As an adult, I also love using it and joining the kids. I was looking for something that wasn't too cheap, but also not going to break the bank. This is perfect! Great quality. We've had it 3 months now, the kids have pulled and bounced on the nets but it's still going strong.

Only thing was when we were assembling it, 'we' accidentally assembled the mat the wrong way around and had to undo it all. So don't do that. It took two of us amateurs 2 hours to assemble, so it was pretty good!

Purchased in May 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Main User(s)Adult
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Definitely assembly pros :)

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

Bree

BreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Quality but Safety Net is Dangerous -Teeth, Buttons & Fingers Beware of Net

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$908.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality, good price

Excellent sturdy tramp design. Looks really good. Much bigger than I was expecting. Suits kids of any age. Our whole family of four uses this tramp and I have no concerns about my kids getting hurt. The net even prevented me falling off at least once. Net is really soft. Ladder could be sturdier (three piece design with plastic rungs). We bought the genuine shade cover which is great for sunny days, but it means I can't jump since I would hit my head on the cover. Shade cover is only suitable for little kids. It was a little tricky to assemble (especially stretching the top part of the net to reach all the posts), but my wife and I managed it in the end.

Purchased at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$849.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

After so many cheap and nasty trampolines breaking in our backyard, we decided to purchase a Jumpflex trampoline. I was drawn to the extended warranty and the great reviews from others. Our kids love it! The higher weight rating is amazing, my teenage/young adult kids can all jump and still play with the little ones also on there. It is well worth the money!

Purchased in May 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$900.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Customer, highly recommended Jumpflex!!!

I ordered the 12ft jumflex trampoline with anchorkit for my 12 yr old boy & 9 yr old girl. They absolutely love it and have not stopped jumping for hours on end.
The Jumpflex team dispatched our trampoline within a day of order...unfortunately our experience with their freight company TOLL was a nightmare. I called Jumpflex and they quickly rectified the problem, within days our trampoline was delivered.
My kids and I assembled the trampoline in approx 2.5hrs, it really was not hard at all to assemble. The hardest part was putting the netting pockets over the poles, I recommend 2 adults being on hand for this (I did manage with the help of my kids).
Love the quality & customer service..Thank you Jumpflex team you have been amazing.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$888.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Rachel M

Rachel MAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic trampoline, worth every cent

My 3 boys love this trampoline. We were looking at much more expensive trampolines originally but we feel this is amazing value for money and are so glad we went with it. Staff are amazing and quick to get back to you with any questions you have. We are currently in isolation due to Corona Virus and the trampoline has been a lifesaver. Do not waste money on super expensive trampolines, I promise you will not be sorry if you go with Jumpflex

Purchased in February 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,250.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
amy

amy

Looking like it will last. Horrible to setup.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$799.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Good trampoline, poor plastic steps

Avoid this company as their plastic steps do not last and this is the second time one of there plastic steps has snapped resulting in my leg being cut! The last time they said it was probably a faulty batch. However plastic is plastic and it will never be as strong as metal. I told them my weight as I am 98kg and they assured me they had been tested to support far higher weights. The rest of the trampoline is great, but no excuse for the steps to break and cause injury.
Until they change to a metal that will not weaken though UV exposure do not trust the steps!

Ejburgess

EjburgessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still amazing 2 years on!

We purchased the 12FT trampoline for my Sons 3rd Birthday. My Husband and Father found it easy enough to put together and has made many children happy over the past 2years. Great bounce and it is all still in fantastic condition with being outside in QLD. My now 5year old still loves it. We also have the slide which is still great also. Now just need to organise a sunshade for this sunny QLD weather! Would recommend the product and customer service is excellent. Great price and value

Purchased in August 2017 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Jenna

JennaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LOVE IT!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Amy H

Amy H

Amazing find!

This trampoline is amazing. Ordered on a Thursday night and it was delivered Monday. Easy to follow instructions to assemble (husband and 4 mates took 1.5 hours). My 3 year old loved it for Christmas and jumps for hours every night with my husband (over 100kg) and the trampoline is stable and doesn't move.

Also got the jumpslide and it's a huge plus

We ordered jumpflex over lifespan kids due to weight rating and larger warranty.

Bec W

Bec WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, easy to put up

JLJ

JLJHobart, TAS

5 STAR Trampoline and Customer Experience

I have just over 2 year old twins who started their trampoline experience two days ago. I haven’t been able to get them off!
Customer service has been exceptional.
Putting the trampoline together was very easy and the quality is excellent. The 12ft is perfect.
Perfect value for money and 100% trust in the servicing of any warranty issues should they ever arise.
Highly recommended

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We really love when we get it right, and it sounds like everything has gone great this time. Remember you can always contact us for Support if you do need help anytime. Thanks again!
- Conor @ Jumpflex

Good tramp

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Damo

DamoMorayfield

Service is excellent

Kye

KyeMelbourne

My daughter loves it

Very impressed with the structure of the trampoline. My husband, myself and my daughter are often on it together with no problems. I did have to deal with jumpflex about a small issue which they were very quick to resolve. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this product.

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

gemmmard
gemmmard

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives