JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

After so many cheap and nasty trampolines breaking in our backyard, we decided to purchase a Jumpflex trampoline. I was drawn to the extended warranty and the great reviews from others. Our kids love it! The higher weight rating is amazing, my teenage/young adult kids can all jump and still play with the little ones also on there. It is well worth the money!

Purchased in May 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$900.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Customer, highly recommended Jumpflex!!!

I ordered the 12ft jumflex trampoline with anchorkit for my 12 yr old boy & 9 yr old girl. They absolutely love it and have not stopped jumping for hours on end.
The Jumpflex team dispatched our trampoline within a day of order...unfortunately our experience with their freight company TOLL was a nightmare. I called Jumpflex and they quickly rectified the problem, within days our trampoline was delivered.
My kids and I assembled the trampoline in approx 2.5hrs, it really was not hard at all to assemble. The hardest part was putting the netting pockets over the poles, I recommend 2 adults being on hand for this (I did manage with the help of my kids).
Love the quality & customer service..Thank you Jumpflex team you have been amazing.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$888.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Rachel M

Rachel MAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic trampoline, worth every cent

My 3 boys love this trampoline. We were looking at much more expensive trampolines originally but we feel this is amazing value for money and are so glad we went with it. Staff are amazing and quick to get back to you with any questions you have. We are currently in isolation due to Corona Virus and the trampoline has been a lifesaver. Do not waste money on super expensive trampolines, I promise you will not be sorry if you go with Jumpflex

Purchased in February 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,250.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Jenna

JennaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LOVE IT!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

gemmmard
gemmmard

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives