JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

4.4

Bree

BreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Quality but Safety Net is Dangerous -Teeth, Buttons & Fingers Beware of Net

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$908.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality, good price

Excellent sturdy tramp design. Looks really good. Much bigger than I was expecting. Suits kids of any age. Our whole family of four uses this tramp and I have no concerns about my kids getting hurt. The net even prevented me falling off at least once. Net is really soft. Ladder could be sturdier (three piece design with plastic rungs). We bought the genuine shade cover which is great for sunny days, but it means I can't jump since I would hit my head on the cover. Shade cover is only suitable for little kids. It was a little tricky to assemble (especially stretching the top part of the net to reach all the posts), but my wife and I managed it in the end.

Purchased at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$849.00.

Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

After so many cheap and nasty trampolines breaking in our backyard, we decided to purchase a Jumpflex trampoline. I was drawn to the extended warranty and the great reviews from others. Our kids love it! The higher weight rating is amazing, my teenage/young adult kids can all jump and still play with the little ones also on there. It is well worth the money!

Purchased in May 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$900.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
amy

amy

Looking like it will last. Horrible to setup.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$799.00.

Jenna

JennaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LOVE IT!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Shay K

Shay KToowoomba

Great sturdy trampoline

Love the 250kg rating! I found the assembly instructions clear and easy to follow. Jumpflex shipped the trampoline the same day I ordered and provided a tracking link so I could keep an eye on progress. The trampoline is lighter than I expected but feels sturdy and the netting has a softer feel than many others I've come across. As an adult, I find the opening in the net a bit tricky to get in and out of at first but my son has no trouble at all.
Update: 18 months on the trampoline itself is holding up great but the safety mat is falling apart, spreading tiny flakes of white padding everywhere. The warranty doesn't cover wear and tear

Purchased in October 2017 for A$750.00.

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

gemmmard
gemmmard

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives